- Recommendations for choosing a heater
- Rating of the best monolithic heaters
- The best monolithic convector-type heaters
- Electrolux ECH/R-2500 T
- Nobo NTE4S 12
- Ballu BEC/EVU-2000
- Timberk TEC.E0X M 1500
- Hyundai H-HV16-15-UI621
- RESANTA OK-2000
- The best monolithic infrared heaters
- Hintek IW-03
- Noirot Verplus 1500
Not always the quality of centralized heating satisfies demanding tenants. Sometimes you need to create a warm environment only for a short time, for example, during a weekend at the cottage or while repairing a car in the garage. With these tasks can cope monolithic heaters. They combine stylish appearance, heating efficiency and an affordable price. At the Russian market there are a large number of domestic and foreign models. In order to find the best price and quality development, you should listen to the recommendations of our experts.
Recommendations for choosing a heater
Type of heater. Nowadays the most popular are convector and infrared devices.
- Convectors consist of a heating element and a body, between which there are ventilation holes. The cold air is drawn in by the heating element, heated and distributed all over the room. In this scheme of air exchange does not require a fan.
- Infrared radiation is beneficial in that it heats the surrounding objects (walls, floor, ceiling). They in turn give off heat into the room. Infrared heaters have economical power consumption, they do not burn the oxygen in the room.
Heating power. When choosing a monolithic heater you should pay attention to such an important parameter as heating power. The indicator depends on the size of the room and the type of heater.
- If a convector is preferred, you can use a simple formula to calculate the maximum power. For heating 1 sqm. 100 W of power required per square meter of a room with 2.5 m ceiling height. Experts advise to give preference to models that exceed the calculated value by 10-15%.
- When buying infrared devices there is another rule. Room area is multiplied by 100 and then another number of 200 is added. For example, to heat a room of 13 sq.m. A space heater with a power of 13×100+200=1500 Wt is needed.
Functional capabilities. Modern heaters are equipped with a set of features that make operation convenient.
- Temperature control allows you to choose the most comfortable mode of heating.
- Built-in thermostat helps to automate the operation of the heater. You only need to set the temperature range, then the device will turn on and off the heater itself.
- Electronic control is found in expensive models. The user can program the heater, make adjustments using the remote control.
- Safety. Every electric appliance is dangerous, so manufacturers equip their products with various safety systems.
- Overtemperature protection switches the appliance off if the temperature of the heating element exceeds the set value.
- Protection against tipping is installed in floor models. It triggers when the device falls, turning off the heating.
- If it is planned to operate the heater in bathrooms or garages, then preference should be given to models with protection against moisture.
We have selected the 8 best monolithic heaters in this review. All of them are sold in the Russian trade network. When assigning the place expertology magazine editors relied on the opinion of the expert community, taking into account feedback from Russian consumers.
Rating of the best monolithic heaters
|Nomination||location||product name||the price|
|The best monolithic convector-type heaters||1||Electrolux ECH/R-2500 T||4 690€|
|2||Nobo NTE4S 12||9 257€|
|3||Ballu BEC/EVU-2000||3 072€|
|4||Timberk TEC.E0X M 1500||2 196€|
|5||Hyundai H-HV16-15-UI621||2 108€|
|6||RESANTA OK-2000||2 860€|
|The best monolithic infrared heaters||1||Hintek IW-03||2 335€|
|2||Noirot Verplus 1500||83 900€|
The best monolithic convector-type heaters
Thanks to the clever design, monolithic converters allow you to quickly heat a cold room. Circulation of air through gaps between heating element and metal casing. Experts have chosen several effective models.
Electrolux ECH/R-2500 T
The Electrolux ECH/R-2500 T heater has the highest output. Thanks to the Chinese assembly, the Swedish manufacturer managed to offer the Russians a democratic price. The device is designed to heat a room up to 30 sq. m. Thanks to the weatherproof housing, the range of applications is very wide. The design provides automatic shutdown heater overheating, controls the degree of heating electronics. For the stylish appearance and high quality build experts gave the model the first place in our review.
Users are flattered by the high quality materials, ease of use, built-in thermostat. The heater is durable, reliable and long-lasting.
- high-quality workmanship;
- 5-year warranty;
- sturdy housing;
- moisture protection.
- has not been detected.
Nobo NTE4S 12
High efficiency stands out against the competitors Norwegian heater Nobo NTE4S 12. With economical power consumption (1200 watts) it is possible to create a cozy microclimate in a room with an area up to 19 sq. km. m. But not only in power is inferior model to the leader of the review. The Norwegian unit is more expensive and weighs more (5.7 kg). The manufacturer has not installed wheels for moving. Experts praised the safe mounting of the device on the wall, the heater does not dry the air in the room.
Domestic users praise the device for high quality build, economical power consumption, stylish design and slim body. The disadvantages are the high price and the lack of wheels in the kit.
- heating efficiency;
- reliable mounting;
- economical power consumption;
- quality assembly.
- large weight;
- high price.
Convector BEC/EVU-2000 well-known Dutch brand Ballu combines high power (2000 watts) and easy control (electronic thermostat). The device is assembled in China, which makes it competitive in the Russian market. The device is able to heat a room up to 25 sq.m. m. The manufacturer has provided for both floor and wall mounting, the complete set includes all necessary fasteners. Experts like the modern control panel with LCD display. From the security systems in the device is a shutdown at overheating and overturning.
Users on thematic forums flattering about the quiet operation, efficiency, versatility of installation. Of the disadvantages often mentioned the lack of chassis in the kit and the marking surface of the convector.
- stylish design;
- the universality of installation;
- LED display.
- the surface of the case is dirty;
- no chassis in the kit.
Timberk TEC.E0X M 1500
The sleek design, reasonable price and safe construction helped the heater Timberk TEC.E0X M 1500 to get into our review. Experts consider the device a decent option for temporary or additional heating of rooms up to 20 sq.m. m. It is equipped with temperature regulation, thermostat and can be mounted on the floor or mounted on the wall. The manufacturer has taken care of electric appliance security, in case of overheating or overturning, the heating is automatically turned off. The model takes the fourth place in our review.
To get around the leaders of the model review could not because of some critical user reviews. They are dissatisfied with the strong dehumidification of indoor air. And here the affordability and rapid heating can be taken as an asset to the device.
- laconic design;
- reasonable price;
- the safety of operation;
- rapid heating.
- Badly dehumidifies the air.
Minimum inconvenience to the tenants of the house or apartment brings Korean Hyundai H-HV16-15-UI621 heater. It does not dry out the air in the room, makes no noise, does not emit odors. At the same time, the model is sold at a low price. Experts praised the manufacturer for high-quality assembly and stylish design. The device is equipped with a thermostat, it can be mounted on the wall or mounted on the floor. The convector is not afraid of moisture, it can be used in the kitchen, bathroom or shower. With capacity of 1500 watts the area of the room should not exceed 18 sq.m. m.
Domestic consumers are satisfied with the lightness (3.8 kg) and compactness of the model, the versatility of installation, reasonable price. The device quickly increases the temperature in the room. From the disadvantages noted a strong heating of the body and uncontrollable operation of the thermostat.
- high-quality assembly;
- rapid heating;
- does not dry the air.
- The body is strongly heated;
- The thermostat does not work.
The heaviest model in our review was the convector RESANTA OK-2000. Its weight is 6 kg. Perhaps that is why the Latvian-Chinese product is equipped with wheels for moving. Decent looks model in terms of power (2000 W), which allows you to use it in a room of up to 20 square meters. m. The device is not bad functionally equipped. There is a temperature control, thermostat, light switch. At overheating the heater automatically turns off. The convector body is reliably protected against moisture.
Users agree with the experts’ positive reviews when it comes to efficiency and functionality. Owners are unhappy with loud clicks when turning off the heat and the short power cord.
- affordable price;
- high power;
- universality of installation;
- easy to control.
- short cord;
- it clicks loudly when the thermostat is activated.
The best monolithic infrared heaters
Infrared heaters are gaining popularity due to efficiency, safety and comfort. The devices do not burn the air, they consume electricity economically, and they serve their owners for a long time. Specialists paid attention to the two monolithic models.
To increase the temperature in a small room or on a limited area up to 5 sq. m, you can use the infrared heater Hintek IW-03. This lightweight (3.3 kg) and compact device is easy to use, its power is only 300 watts. Experts praised the domestic development for its economical power consumption and low price. The advantages of the heater should include protection against moisture, shutdown function in case of overheating. The manufacturer has provided only wall mounting, t. k. The surface of the device becomes very hot (up to 100ºC) during operation. The heater becomes the winner of our review.
Russian consumers liked most of all the qualities of the infrared device, such as fast heating, ease of operation and stylish design.
- Lightness and compactness;
- low price;
- fast heating;
- stylish design.
- low power.
Noirot Verplus 1500
The unique design of the heater was developed by French specialists. Noirot Verplus 1500 combines the advantages of both infrared and convection heating. But for this, the developers had to apply two innovative technologies. The Resistance Surfacique radiant panel on the front of the appliance, which has a directional effect and economical power consumption. RS-Silence all-block heating element increases the intensity of heat emission. It has frost and surge protection, and this modern heater can be controlled by a remote control or a special Memoprog-2 module.
While the French device does not have a high demand among the residents of our country. Experts explain this fact by the high price.
- high performance;
- economical power consumption;
- does not dry the air;
- electronic control.
- high price.