- How to choose a hair dryer
- Rating of the best professional hairdryers
- Dyson Supersonic
- BaBy ssPRO BAB7000IE/IRE/IRGE
- arlux 385 Power ght Ionic Ceramic
- arlux Advance ght
- Valera Swiss Nano 9200 SuperIonic T (SN 9200T)
- hi ps HPS910 DryCare Prestige Pro
Hairdressers often find it hard to choose a professional hair dryer. The fact that the products differ in such characteristics as power, weight, material and cost. Let’s take a closer look at these criteria and see what brands are considered the most popular hairdryers.
How to choose a hair dryer
When choosing a professional hair dryer, the following criteria should be considered:
- Power. The device with high power dries curls faster. However, a reading above 2,000 watts can cause strands to dry out. It is optimal to choose a hair dryer with a power of 1800 watts.
- Extra Features.The device should have an ionization system, the supply of cool air. It is good if the hair dryer has several speed modes. Dust and hair filter, noise muffler are welcome.
- Weight and size.The hair dryer should lie comfortably in the hand, have a medium weight and a long power cord.
- Material.The best choice is a sturdy plastic with a heat-resistant function.
- Security. The hair dryer must have a built-in thermostat from overheating.
Make a smart choice will help rating high-quality hair dryers for professionals. It is made on the basis of the listed characteristics and customer reviews.
Rating of the best professional hairdryers
|Rating of the best professional hair dryers||1||Dyson Supersonic||28 490€|
|3||Valera Swiss Power4ever (SP4 RC)||10 300€|
|4||Parlux 385 Power||7 590€|
|5||Moser 4350-0050||3 790€|
|6||Parlux Advance||7 500€|
|7||GA.MA Comfort Halogen 5D Therapy (GH0501)||3 170€|
|8||Valera Swiss Nano 9200 SuperIonic T (SN 9200T)||5 290€|
|9||Philips HPS910 DryCare Prestige Pro||3 810€|
The first place in the rating of the best professional hair dryers is occupied by an exclusive model from Dyson. The device delivers an intense stream of air that dries curls quickly. The hair dryer technology avoids unnecessary heating of the hair strands and protects their natural shine. The placement of the motor in the grip ensures optimal distribution of the weight of the appliance, which has an original shape.
Comes with magnetic tips that are easy to install. Their surface does not overheat even when close to the hair. The power of a hair dryer only 1600 watts, weight – 659 grams. Cord length – 2.7 meters.
- Static electricity removal;
- won’t mess up your hair;
- minimal noise;
- ergonomic design;
- shine retention;
- Powerful airflow;
- Optimal equipment (pouch of eco-leather, storage bag, three nozzles, mat);
- Not everyone can afford the price.
The next contestant in the ranking is a powerful hair dryer with a lifespan of ten thousand hours. This model is distinguished from other products by its lowered noise level (69 dB) and higher productivity. The company has received a patent for the Rotocord cord fastener, which ensures the convenience of the hair dryer. The nozzles do not heat up during operation and offer total touch safety, comfort and plenty of styling possibilities.
This hair dryer has a total of six temperature combinations. Buyers delighted with the removable metal air filter; the super-long-life electric motor. Price – about 15 thousand rubles.
- stylish design;
- optimal number of nozzles;
- long cord with pivoting function;
- fits comfortably in your hand;
- inconvenient mode switch.
arlux 385 Power
The main advantages of this next pro model are its high output (2200 Watt) and the increased service life of the motor. Equipped with a removable steel mesh filter, safety thermostat. Hair stays shiny and healthy thanks to negative ions and infrared radiation. To all this is added antistatic effect.
The hair dryer weighs just over 500g. It is made in black and has an ergonomic design. There is a button for instant switching to cold mode. The device has a total of three heating programs and two speeds. Ease of use is achieved due to the mains cable length of 2.8 meters.
- Two quality attachments;
- compact and lightweight.
- automatic ionization;
- long cord;
- inconvenient mode switch.
For those looking for a quick and gentle drying programme, look no further than the Comfort Halogen 5D Therapy (GH0501). The product is equipped with a halogen lamp that emits heat waves that penetrate deep into the layers of the hair. The 5D Therapy effect protects and restores strands during styling. The device allows you to change the flow rate and temperature. It comes with three nozzles.
Powerful motor is capable of long hours of quality work. The hair guard removes and cleans the hair dryer from trapped hair. The comfortable design gives it a secure grip. It can be hung on the special loop.
- high power;
- Availability of halogen lamp;
- Ionization function;
- light weight;
- long cable;
- a large diffuser;
- fragile nozzles.
Valera Swiss Nano 9200 SuperIonic T (SN 9200T)
Once again, the Valera brand for professionals, with a powerful, compact hair dryer with ion generator. With a long-life AC motor, 3m long super-flexible power cord and no-twist Rotocord. The hair dryer has a safe heating element, six combinations of speeds and temperatures, cool air button.
Weighs 540 grams. Two nozzles in total. Judging by the reviews of customers, the device attracts them with its bright design and versatility.
- ionization function;
- nice design;
- long cord;
- inconveniently located buttons.
The final model of the rating belongs to the PRO series due to its high power (2100 watts). It ensures fast drying speed and enables instant styling even on very thick and long hair. The product is distinguished from the usual hair dryer by the presence of an AC motor. It lasts longer than usual and develops more airflow.
Buyers note that the hair dryer is quite heavy. However, it is comfortable to hold in the hand. The buttons do not squeak and work smoothly, and the body is made of quality plastic. The ponytail has a loop for hanging. The mains cord is 2.5 meters long.
- quality material;
- reasonable price;
- ease of operation;
- availability of cold blowing;
- Different modes of action;
- relatively heavy.