- What to look for when choosing a scrub
- Rating of the best scrubs
- Top Body Scrubs
- Dermalogica Thermafo Ant Body Scrub
- Sephora Collection Sugar Body Scrub
- Sea of Spa. Dead sea Aromatic oil Scrub “Algae and Dead Sea Salt”
- Premier “Salt”
- MIXIT Unicorn Shimmer Scrub
- The body shop “Coconut
- MIKO Ginger
- The best foot scrubs
- The body shop Peppermint
- Organic Shop Crystal Slipper
- Planeta Organica Avocado Oil “Incredibly Soft”
- The best black spot scrubs
- Dermalogica Daily Microfo ant
- Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1
- The best inexpensive scrubs for under 500 p.
- Fresh ne Grapes & Nectarines
- Organic Shop Brazilian Coffee
- Levrana “Citrus freshness”
- Planeta Organica Hawaiian Macadamia & Organic Lime Oil
- Advantages of
*Editor’s Review of the Best. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, it is not an advertisement and does not serve as a guide to purchase. You should seek professional advice before buying.
Scrub is the best way to remove dead skin cells at home and thereby prepare the skin for further care. After the procedure the moisturizing and nourishing creams are much more effective, penetrating deep into the epidermis. A lot of scrubs based on sugar, salt, polymer granules, etc. are available. You can choose the appropriate one for you if you know what parameters to pay attention to.
What to look for when choosing a scrub
- Skin type.It’s important to understand your skin type. For oily skin stronger abrasives are preferable, but for dry, especially sensitive skin – soft, not damaging and not causing irritation.
- What to buy. Scrubs are divided according to their purpose. Scrubs are suitable for the face, for the body, hands and feet. They all differ in formulation and, of course, in abrasives. What is included in the foot scrub is not suitable for the face, as it uses coarse abrasives that can damage the delicate skin.
- Individual response. Sea Salt based products should be avoided if your skin is sensitive. Scrubs containing essential oils should be avoided if you are prone to allergies.
- Price Category. Scrubs made by luxury brands often include innovative formulas. These products contain plant peptides, algae extracts, cell complexes and valuable oils. The budget ones have simpler formulas with a lot of synthetic substitutes. But even the cheapest scrubs do an excellent job of their primary function.
- Natural formulas. For lovers of organics, there are scrubs made on the basis of natural abrasives, such as grated nuts, ground coffee and so on. It is worth remembering that such means have a short shelf life, so you should buy them in small quantities.
Rating of the best scrubs
|The best body scrubs||1||Dermalogica Thermafo||4 960 €|
|2||Caudalíe Crushed Cabernet Scrub||1 924 €|
|3||Sephora Collection Sugar Body Scrub||1 050 €|
|4||Sea of Spa. Dead Sea Aromatic Oil Scrub Algae & Dead Sea Salt||1 390 €|
|1 431 €|
|6||MIXIT Unicorn Shimmer Scrub||985 €|
|7||The body shop Coconut||1 319 €|
|8||MIKO Ginger||584 €|
|The best foot scrub||1||The body shop Peppermint||650 €|
|2||Organic Shop Crystal Slipper||109 €|
laneta Organica Avocado Oil “Incredibly soft”
|Best black spot scrubs||1||Dermalogica Daily Microfo||4 940 €|
|2||L’Occitane Almond De||3 900 €|
|3||Hermes Fresh||850 €|
|4||The body shop “Vitamin C||1 523 €|
|5||Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1||1 250 €|
|The best inexpensive scrubs||1||Fresh||444 €|
|2||Natura Siberica Vitamin Fresh||479 €|
|3||Organic Shop Brazilian Coffee||284 €|
|4||Levrana Citrus Freshness||383 €|
laneta Organica “Hawaiian macadamia and organic lime oil”
Top Body Scrubs
Professional body scrub Caudalíe Crushed Cabernet Scrub honored by health magazine. as one of the best exfoliators on the market for flaky, dry and oily skin. It moisturizes and nourishes the vital cells, restoring elasticity and firmness to the epidermis . The formula is based on crushed grape seeds and sugar, together they exfoliate horny cells, polish the skin and simultaneously nourish it and saturate it with antioxidants. It is enhanced by 6 essential oils, which contribute to its fine natural aroma and provide a pleasant texture.
Means a lot of money – a little more than 2 thousand for the jar, but does not go quickly and falls in love with anyone who once tried this product for the care of the body.
- gentle effect on the body;
- It nourishes the cells;
- chemical peeling effect;
- Suitable for all skin types.
- High price for less product.
Sephora Collection Sugar Body Scrub
In review of the best body scrubs in the online magazine cosmopo
- its natural composition – 96% of plant components;
- sugar gently cleanses all skin types
- moisturizes the skin with oils;
- optimal price for the brand’s product.
- not identified.
Sea of Spa. Dead sea Aromatic oil Scrub “Algae and Dead Sea Salt”
Continues the review with an anti-cellulite scrub based on a combination of moisturizing oils and nutrients. Scrub is made with Dead Sea salt. It also contains seaweed extracts which have a beneficial effect on the skin. Means perfectly removes the keratinized layer of the epidermis, improving blood circulation and accelerating the synthesis of collagen. Skin is smooth and supple after application.
- Removes toxins and cleanses pores;
- Eliminates the effect of “orange peel”;
- Does not contain artificial colors;
- suitable for all skin types.
- relatively expensive – $980 pp.
Scrub with salt and lemon fragrance. It gently exfoliates dead skin cells, making skin supple and smooth. The salt included in its composition is enriched with natural oils of grape seeds, jojoba, so that the product has a great moisturizing effect. It also tones and improves regeneration, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin. Vitamin E helps to neutralize free radicals, regenerates dehydrated skin. Vitamin F increases skin protection and normalizes the sebaceous glands.
- Prevents aging;
- Eliminates inflammation;
- heals minor injuries.
- Expensive – 1 thousand. r.
MIXIT Unicorn Shimmer Scrub
The next position goes to anti-cellulite scrub, which deeply cleanses the skin. It differs from its prototypes in that it contains light-reflecting particles which give the skin a radiant look. It uses a mixture of cane sugar, sea salt and crushed walnut shells as an abrasive. The mixture perfectly polishes and smoothes the skin, removing dead skin layer. The active nutrient component is green coffee, which provides lymphatic drainage.
- stimulates the metabolism;
- Removes flakiness;
- fights the effect of “orange peel”;
- vitamins in the composition.
- relatively expensive – 990 p.
The body shop “Coconut
The body shop “Coconut” is a creamy scrub that gently exfoliates the skin and also moisturizes it. The abrasives are ground coconut shells and husks and they are gentle on the skin. Removes dead skin cells, making it soft and smooth. Also contains coconut milk, virgin coconut oil and babassu oil. They restore the upper layer of the epidermis and act as a moisturizer.
- Tasty tropical scent;
- Softens and smoothes;
- stimulates microcirculation;
- Free of sulfates, silicones, parabens, and gluten.
- relatively expensive – 790 p.
MIKO “Ginger” – a scrub that not only renews the skin, but also warms it up. The fine particles of crushed almond shells act as an abrasive. In the composition of the red pepper, which performs warming, so that further care was more effective. It also helps to fight cellulite due to its warming effect. It removes irritation and slows down aging processes. Gives velvety finish due to shea butter, buriti oil, almond oil and wheat germ oil.
- Improve lymph flow;
- a lot of natural extracts in the composition;
- Fights the effect of “orange peel;
- Makes the skin smooth;
- reasonable price – 590 r.
- has not been detected.
The best foot scrubs
The body shop Peppermint
The first in the category is a scrub with a pleasant jelly consistency. Abrasive particles are fine, well exfoliate the skin. Pumice stone granules of volcanic origin are used as a scrubbing agent. It contains peppermint oil, which not only gives a pleasant aroma, but also refreshes and cools the skin of the feet. Thanks to this, the product is great for the summer period.
- Softens rough skin on the feet;
- Is economical to use;
- reasonable price – 550 p.
- not detected.
Organic Shop Crystal Slipper
On the second line is a budget organic scrub. You can buy the product for a very low price, only about 80 p for a tube of 100 ml. Peeling of foot skin is made by crushed white currant seeds and sugar. They gently and tenderly remove the dead skin layer, soften the skin and relieve its dryness. After use the heels are as smooth as a baby’s.
- Many organic components in the composition;
- Ideal for supportive care at home;
- low price.
- Can not handle very rough skin;
- Not recommended for use in the presence of cracks on the skin.
Planeta Organica Avocado Oil “Incredibly Soft”
Third place goes to foot scrub, which gives the skin a softness in daily use. Avocado seeds are used as abrasive substance in this treatment. They work flawlessly on rough skin on the feet by removing the keratinized layer. Contains organic avocado oil, which moisturizes and softens. After using it, the soles of my feet feel velvety and smooth, according to most of the user reviews.
- organic composition;
- Suitable even for neglected foot skin;
- paraben- and sulfate-free;
- Budget cost – 113 p.
The best black spot scrubs
Dermalogica Daily Microfo
The body shop “Vitamin C” facial cream peeling containing micro-particles of quartz and shea butter. This product intensely removes keratinized layer, improves skin texture and tone. Contains vitamin C which gives the skin a healthy glow and energy. Shea butter deeply moisturizes, restoring skin elasticity.
- Intensive skin renewal;
- Smoothness and radiance after the first application;
- Improves complexion;
- Contains no gluten, sulfates, parabens.
- Not suitable for sensitive skin;
- relatively expensive – 990 p.
Vichy Normaderm 3-in-1
Active scrub-peeling which can be used as three tools: scrub, washing gel and mask. Contains soothing ingredients and 25% concentration of clay. Product has the consistency of a gel cream. As a cleanser – prevents inflammation and removes shine; as a scrub – reduces black spots; as a mask – evens out skin texture and mattifies.
- Deeply cleanses problem skin;
- Paraben-free, soap-free, alcohol-free.
- Recommended only for oily and combination skin types;
- Relatively expensive – 1050 p.
The best inexpensive scrubs for under 500 p.
On the second line is a bio-scrub for the body, created on the basis of the Tuva barberry and wild bear berries. It contains various vitamins (C, E, etc.) which nourish and energize the skin, as well as alkaloids and organic acids which are responsible for gentle exfoliation. After the procedure, the complexion is more even and the surface is homogeneous, the skin is elastic and supple. It is particularly recommended for ageing skin.
- Contains antioxidants;
- Large volume – 300 ml;
- Reasonable cost – 430 p.
- helps to improve regeneration;
- Not suitable for sensitive or irritated skin.
Organic Shop Brazilian Coffee
The third position gets a body scrub based on Brazilian coffee and cane sugar, which act as abrasives. The skin after use is soft, velvety and supple. A mixture of glycerin and essential oils is responsible for moisturizing. The product does not dry out or injure the epidermis. If you have oily skin, after the procedure you can skip the cream application step, as the components included in the scrub do an excellent job of moisturizing, which is immediately felt.
- Has a subtle and refined fragrance;
- high efficiency;
- Contains no SLS, parabens or silicones;
- without dyes, preservatives and synthetic fragrances;
- average price – 200 p.
- not identified.
Levrana “Citrus freshness”
In fourth place, salt body scrub. It is based on rose salt from Saki Lake, Crimea. Grape seed oil and sea buckthorn oil are responsible for moisturizing the skin; Laminaria extract – for nourishing and restoring elasticity; Cottonseed oil – for improving skin texture, regeneration and elasticity. The subtle citrus aroma is invigorating but does not linger on the surface for long, so it is not intrusive.
- deep cleansing;
- rejuvenating effect;
- Reasonable price 450 p for 250 ml.
- has not been revealed.
Planeta Organica Hawaiian Macadamia & Organic Lime Oil
In last place in the category of body scrub with a composition of 100% natural ingredients. Macadamia and lime oils, palmitoleic acid, plant components from Hawaii are used as active ingredients. The product tones and refreshes the skin, cleaning it from dead cells. Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- tonic aroma of lime;
- restores the skin;
- Contains antioxidants;
- Average cost – 250 p for 300 ml.
- have not been revealed.