- How to choose the best volume mascara
- Rating of the best mascaras for volume
- YSL Beauté Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils The Shock
- Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof
- Chanel Le Volume
- Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Mascara
- Clarins Mascara Supra Volume
- Bourjois Volume Glamour
- Vivienne Sabo Mascara Cabaret Premiere
- Bie ta Luxury Royal Volume Mascara
- L’Oréal Paris Volume Mil on Lashes Fatale
A good mascara for volumizing lashes is worth its weight in gold. Many models do not suit some girls for various reasons – uncomfortable brush, too liquid or thick consistency, suspicious composition … But in the market it is easy to find a good mascara for volume, if you understand the offer. And to make it easy for you, we’ve found nine great options and ranked the best mascaras for volume. All you have to do is choose.
How to choose the best volume mascara
Before you buy any mascara, and especially to create extra volume, you should pay attention to some characteristics of cosmetics. Knowing these, you can choose the best product, which will be convenient to apply and which will not cause skin problems and allergies.
- Lash volume without mascara. We do not recommend to buy volumizing mascara if you have rather thick lashes. Otherwise it might not look very pretty and it might look very strong.
- Brush type. It’s best to take mascara for volume with a classic brush – it separates the lashes and gently applies the substance to each. But pay attention to the shape of your eyes, the thickness and length of the brush. For stiff lashes, we recommend a stiff brush. Silicone versions should not be taken if you have soft or even thinner lashes. If the lower eyelid is narrow, then a brush with a small thickness is suitable – the same applies to girls with a mongoloid cut eyes.
- The composition of the mascara. Focus on what your future cosmetics will be made of. If you want more volume, look for waxes. If you want firming, get mascara with oils and vitamins. It’s better if the composition contains hypoallergenic components, otherwise there is a risk of skin problems.
- Makeup Thickness. If possible, study the structure of the future product. It is desirable that the mascara is moderately dense, as if creamy or gel-like. This consistency allows evenly distribute the paint on eyelashes, but at the same time does not form clumps and does not stick to the hair.
- Efficiency and visibility. Think about what you need mascara for. If you want to create a natural makeup for everyday use, it is better not to use a model with a false eyelash effect or too much volume. They are more suitable for evening makeup.
Based on these features, you can easily choose the most suitable cosmetics for you. Your makeup will be visibly brighter and more beautiful, and mascara will be the finishing touch. And it won’t hurt your eyes or your skin.
Rating of the best mascaras for volume
|Rating of the best mascaras for volume||1||YSL Beauté Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils The Shock||1 748 €|
|2||Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof||1 748 €|
|3||Chanel Le Volume||2 240 €|
|4||Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Mascara||1 687 €|
|5||Clarins Mascara Supra Volume||1 383 €|
|6||Bourjois Volume Glamour||349 €|
|7||Vivienne SaboCabaret Premiere||276 €|
|1 231 €|
|10||L’Oréal Paris Volume Mil||498 €|
YSL Beauté Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils The Shock
“French luxury mascara: high end, beautiful and easy to use. The mascara creates a false eyelash effect. The volume will last all day. The structure of the mascara allows layers to fade into each other, distributing evenly on each lash. Creates amazing length and volume. Comes with an octagonal brush with four reservoirs of product. They will be filled with the amount of mascara that will most effectively penetrate the lashes.
The mascara comes in two shades: classic black and dark blue. In reviews, customers praise the cosmetic, especially highlighting the absence of irritation after application and economical consumption. Its creamy texture makes it possible to “stretch” a tube for a long time. But some users didn’t like that opened mascara doesn’t keep more than three or four months (on the other hand, it speaks for its naturalness).
- Handy octopus brush.
- The best mascara texture for lasting volume.
- Great staying power if you don’t get it wet.
- Dries quickly after opening.
Lancôme Hypnôse Doll Eyes Waterproof
Makeup for when you want to makeup that lasts, doesn’t bleed or fall off. The mascara is very persistent and gives lashes length, volume and a slight curl. It has a cone-shaped brush. Mascara mascara has very good staying power, so you can even apply it to each lash, even in the corners of the eyes. The result is a doll-like, expressive look with beautifully defined lashes.
The mascara is waterproof. So no need to worry if you are putting on evening makeup and are afraid that an accidental tear will ruin it. No more, it won’t bleed, no more, and it won’t fall off. So no irritation, just long-lasting effects for up to 12 hours. What’s important is that it contains natural ingredients. The ingredients do not contain any petrochemicals, which will not only benefit your eyes during wear, but also the environment.
- Natural composition without petroleum products.
- Waterproof mascara, so it won’t drip at the most crucial moment.
- Trouble rinsing off.
Chanel Le Volume
Mascara, capable of giving natural (important) volume, even hopelessly sparse and thin lashes. After its application they will look thick, dense and long. But not like a doll’s eyelashes – the lashes will get natural. So if you want fantastic volume, it’s probably not a good idea for very thin, sparse lashes. The product has a bright, expressive shade. That’s why it helps with volume for any lashes.
Cosmetics got the classic straight brush. It’s moderately stiff, moderately soft. In general, a standard brush that perfectly fits the structure of the mascara. In the reviews of users note that the mascara can be used in several “modes”: giving naturalness to the already thick lashes and the creation of volume for rare or short hair. In the latter case, it must be applied in two or more layers. Remember, if you apply too much mascara, it can start to crumble.
- Natural volume and color on all lashes.
- Looks good when applied in two or more layers.
- It doesn’t have “doll” volume.
- It crumbles if you overdo the number of layers.
Giorgio Armani Eccentrico Mascara
The manufacturers of this mascara promise instant volume separation for lashes. And it takes just a couple of brush strokes – the product is great on lashes, visually thickens and lengthens them. It contains a binding polymer (a kind of textured gel), introduced as an Armani innovation. The new component works in combination with natural wax. Mascara perfectly envelopes each lash individually, without sticking them together. Even if you apply several layers one after another.
The nice thing is that the mascara is waterproof. But it doesn’t need any special mascara remover, it just rinses right off with a normal foam. The thickness and hardness of a straight brush are ideal – they allow to curl lashes moderately, distributing mascara smoothly on their surface. But the mascara has a drawback – it retails for about 3000 rubles, which is quite expensive compared to many other options in our rating. Quality, on the other hand, is well worth it.
- Flushes out well with foam, but does not drip.
- Mascara distributes itself perfectly on your lashes.
- High price.
Clarins Mascara Supra Volume
Another “luxury” mascara for a price that is not too high for this class – in the range of 2-2.5 thousand rubles. The manufacturer claims that the “useful” additives in the composition (various vitamins and trace elements) will cause the natural growth of lashes and increase their volume. In the reviews of users confirm that the mascara has this effect. It is also interesting that the cosmetics slightly smell of sweet perfume perfumes. It can add to the image if you have to make close contact with someone. In the line there is not only a rich black, but also a soft brown shade, which will appeal to wearers of blonde hair and daytime makeup.
In general, the mascara can be called “medium” in quality. Despite the positive aspects, it is not without flaws. Unfortunately, the mascara has not the most successful brush – it’s soft and comfortable, but it does not fully separate the lashes, if you do not get the hang of it. So the cosmetic will sometimes stick to the hair. Also the mascara is not very long lasting and can start to fall off after about 7 to 9 hours after application.
- Pleasant scent while using it.
- Strengthens and stimulates lash growth.
- Gives even volume and beautiful color.
- It has a controversial brush, you have to get used to it not to stick your lashes together.
- It begins to crumble relatively quickly.
Bourjois Volume Glamour
This is an overtly cheap product that has earned its place in our list of the best mascaras for lash volume. This particular agent has been on the market for about a decade. And during this time, it has earned a raving popularity among girls who are not chasing luxury cosmetics. Despite its price, it still manages to do its job. The manufacturer claims it as “super volumizing”. And it’s true – after just one coat your lashes are noticeably thicker and longer. But the product requires skill – it is necessary to paint over the lashes slowly and gently, otherwise lumps can form.
Many praise the mascara for durability. At the end of the day, it doesn’t crumble like other cheap eyelashes, and it won’t bleed with just a little moisture. But, of course, the price has affected some of the features. So some mascaras may get a little too runny and smudgy. But after a week after opening the mascara dries, and you can use it without problems. In addition, some product is not suitable because of the uncomfortable brush.
- Very low price – in the range of 300-600 rubles.
- Good volume increase.
- Its brush is too uncomfortable.
- The new mascara has a too thin consistency.
Vivienne Sabo Mascara Cabaret Premiere
In the budget segment, the legendary Vivienne Sabo Cabaret Premiere is one of the best selling mascaras. About it met mostly positive feedback, women note the convenient application without sticking, plastic brush simultaneously thickens and lengthens each eyelash, makes the look unfolded like the effect of false eyelashes. The mascara’s composition is unique – it has no allergenic components, and observing the rules of storage and application of this cosmetic, we didn’t find any negative reactions among the responses. Vivienne Sabo Cabaret Premiere can be used for everyday and festive makeup. The manufacturer offers 5 color options: green, brown, purple, blue and classic black. The bottle holds 9 ml of color emulsion.
The mascara does not belong to the waterproof class, but it can withstand some moisture, thanks to the wax foundation.
- It has a super soft bristle brush;
- No sticky eyelashes, wide-open look;
- It has a light water-resistant effect;
- 5 colors to choose from.
- Not defined.
Extravagant mascara with five shades at once – from classic black to expressive purple. It corresponds to its name. With its help it is possible to create any makeup, even the quite “vampire” one. After just one swipe of the fluffy octagonal brush on my lashes, my look is already transformed. The mascara really gives extra volume and lengthens hairs. If you apply two coats, the mascara creates “false” lashes from natural ones, so they get fluffy and noticeable. But at the same time it is not very resistant – it starts to crumble already after 4-5 hours of wearing, though not too much.
The brush of this mascara from mass-market is really comfortable. It has optimal coverage and just the right amount of product. Can smear on the skin, though, if handled carelessly. The mascara itself can be easily washed off with micellar water or any makeup remover. Just water won’t do – the makeup has some sort of resistance to moisture.
- Does not bleed because of high humidity or rain.
- Convenient in use brush.
- Vampire volume and several shades.
- Comes off after a few hours.
- The price is a little steep for a mass market – up to 900 roubles.
L’Oréal Paris Volume Mil