- How to choose a backpack for a laptop
- Best backpacks for notebooks
- XD DESIGN Bobby
- TH E Crossover 25L Daypack
- Targus Notebook Backpack
- RIVACASE 7560
- Xiaomi Classic business backpack
- HP Value Backpack 15.6 (K0B39AA)
- DELL Pursuit Backpack 15
*Review of the best according to the editors. About the selection criteria. This material is subjective, not an advertisement and does not constitute a buying guide. Consultation with a professional before buying.
Gadgets have become an integral part of everyday life of modern people. Popular not only smart phones, but also laptops. Today’s mobile computers are smaller and much lighter than earlier generations, so they are easier to take with you when you travel. Now it is possible to watch movies, play games, surf the Internet, work with documents and programs in any convenient place, even if the person is far from home. For convenient laptop carrying a special bag is needed, which will protect the device from shocks and bad weather conditions. Ordinary backpacks and bags are not suitable, because it is impossible to securely fasten a laptop, protecting it from mechanical damage. That’s why many manufacturers produce products that can accommodate all the accessories you need in addition to your laptop.
Expertology experts have learned the opinions and preferences of users by selecting the 8 best backpacks for your laptop in this rating.
How to choose a backpack for a laptop
- Material. The fabric must be of high quality, so that soon after the purchase backpack is not torn. If you plan to often wear a laptop outdoors, then you need to buy a backpack made of synthetic material with special waterproof impregnation. This will protect the gadget from water during rain and snow. Remember that moisture is a major enemy of the laptop and can render it unusable in a short period of time. Since the backpack will often have to be placed on the floor, the bottom must be durable and easy to clean.
- Seam quality and protection. Check all seams and straps before you buy. Thread must be strong. It’s important to protect the laptop from dust, sand, and other debris, which are so plentiful on city streets, especially in the off-season. The ideal option would be additional protection for seams to prevent dust from getting inside the backpack. If it affects the cost of the product, it will pay off with a long life of the gadget, so do not save.
- Protective frame. Backpack must have protective cage to cushion your laptop from accidental dropping. It can be placed either in the walls of the compartment in which you place your laptop, or in the outer walls of the backpack itself, then not only the gadget will be protected, but also all the accessories.
- Backpack size. Know the size of your laptop before you make your choice. Fifteen- or seventeen-inch devices simply won’t fit into a backpack for a thirteen-inch laptop. Also take into account all the essentials you want to take with you; there should be room for them in the backpack, too.
- Extra compartments. A charger (power cord), mouse (sometimes with mat), CDs if you need them, USB stick, working documents and – in the case of students – notebooks for lectures, essays, books and much more, are almost always necessary to take with you when you travel. For all of this, the backpack has special compartments that allow you to conveniently place things so that they are easy to remove when you need. Zippered compartments are a good idea. This keeps items, especially small stuff, from getting lost, and you don’t have to rummage through your backpack looking for, for example, a writing pen or a thumb drive.
- Handles and shoulder straps. While today’s laptops are often considered ultrabooks because they weigh less than 2 kg, there are still many devices on the market that weigh 2.6, and sometimes 3 kg. Gaming notebooks are especially heavy. Add the weight of your accessories and other items, and you get a pretty penny. So before you buy, pay special attention to the shoulder straps. The backpacks should be wide, adjustable and have special pads to soften the pressure of the load. For greater convenience backpack should also have a handle, which allows you to carry the product in one hand.
Best backpacks for notebooks
|Rating of the best backpacks for laptops||1||XD DESIGN Bobby||5 967€|
|3||HP Powerup Backpack||11 085€|
|4||Targus Notebook Backpack||1 970€|
|5||RIVACASE 7560||1 620€|
|6||Xiaomi Classic business backpack||1 520€|
|7||HP Value Backpack 15.6 (K0B39AA)||1 119€|
|8||DELL Pursuit Backpack 15||1 995€|
XD DESIGN Bobby
First place in the ranking backpack for a laptop in a minimalist design. Not only does it go well with casual clothing, but it also goes well with classic outfits. Suitable for 15.6″ laptop up to 3cm thick. Despite its small size backpack holds in addition to a gadget charger, mouse and other necessary accessories. No pockets or zippers are visible on the outside, as they are securely hidden from view to provide theft protection. Inside is a large compartment with reinforced frame walls to protect your laptop from shocks. Adjacent compartment will fit a 21 x 22,5 cm tablet. Holds bottle, mug or camera.
- polyester and polypropylene material;
- mini pockets on shoulder straps;
- 2.4A USB port on the strap;
- multilayer effect against squeezing the contents and as protection against cuts;
- reasonable price – 6090 r.
- capacity is less than advertised.
E Crossover 25L Daypack
Third line goes to the notebook backpack with a built-in 22400 mAh, 84W battery. Capacity enough to once charge a laptop or seven times a tablet or ten times the phone. Suitable for laptop with a screen size of 17.3 inches. Inside, there are compartments for the power adapter, battery, and wire loops to comfortably secure them and avoid tangling. Provides a system of vents and sensors that prevent overheating during recharging gadgets. Included with the product comes a white rain cover, USB-microUSB cable, as well as adapters for charging laptops.
- material of manufacture – synthetic;
- Padded shoulder straps;
- rich packaging.
- Weak handle, comes off quickly;
- high cost – 11280 p.
Targus Notebook Backpack
Fourth becomes a backpack from Targus. This model is notable for its compact and ergonomic design. On the inside there is an organiser, document compartment, smartphone pocket and a main pocket for a 15″ or larger laptop. Back wall of backpack is soft, and the bottom rubberized, so it does not get wet and easy to clean even when heavily soiled, just wipe with a damp cloth. Users will love the convenient headphone cord hole.
- material is nylon;
- water-repellent impregnation;
- padded shoulder straps;
- protective wall frame;
- removable PC pocket;
- High-quality tailoring;
- reinforced straps;
- reasonable price – 2360 p.
- No ventilation holes;
- The bottoms are creased and cracked over time.
In fifth place in the ranking stylish backpack for a laptop with a diagonal of 15.6 inches. Waterproof impregnation will only help in a drizzle, in a heavy rain the fabric will still get wet, as users say in reviews. Thickened walls keep the contents from damage, even if you drop the product on a hard surface. Internal PC compartment has padded walls and a special strap for a secure fit. Organizer compartment for tablet up to 10.1″ diagonal. Velcro cord fastening system will prevent tangling.
- Material is polyester;
- 2 side water pockets;
- Double zipper for easy and quick access to the device;
- Lots of external zippered compartments;
- Soft shoulder straps and a carrying handle;
- low cost – 1570 p.
- gets wet in heavy rain.
Xiaomi Classic business backpack
The sixth position goes to backpack to carry a laptop with a diagonal of 15 inches. The model has a simple design and universal colors, so it will suit any style of dress, even office. bottom is made of leatherette, so you can put the backpack on any surface without fear of getting dirty. Easy to clean with a damp cloth when dirty. The interior is divided into two large compartments. The main, which holds a PC and tablet, closes with a zipper and a small pocket in the tongue lock for a flash drive. Second compartment is designed to carry documents and other essentials like phone and wallet.
- material is polyester;
- minimal exterior detail;
- Soft shoulder straps;
- low price – 1590 p.
- Loose adjustment straps, stretch under load.
HP Value Backpack 15.6 (K0B39AA)
The seventh line ranks the backpack from HP. Made in a minimalist design, so it is universal, suitable for both students and office workers. Ergonomic adjustable straps can be adjusted for more comfort. Interior compartment for 15.6″ laptop has a locking strap that securely holds your gadget. There is a pocket for phone, pens and other small things, as well as a compartment for charger, mouse, headphones and other accessories.
- It is made of synthetic material;
- holds its shape;
- Padded shoulder straps;
- budget price – 1580 p.
- gets soaked in heavy rain;
- poor quality zippers.
DELL Pursuit Backpack 15
Closes the ranking stylish backpack with interesting design. Presented in three colors: black, red and gray. Features durable materials, roomy and lightweight. Internal compartment is designed to carry a 15-inch laptop. There is a compartment for peripherals, leaving plenty of room to occupy other things you need. Water-repellent impregnation protects the contents from light rain.
- the material of manufacture is synthetic;
- Soft shoulder straps;
- For convenience, a zipper runs the entire perimeter of the backpack;
- plastic protective cage in the center;
- reasonable price – 2100 p.
- There is no back ventilation, the back sweats.