Paving tile under the tree – the original design solution, allowing to emphasize the natural landscape of the site. A variety of layout options, design elements in the form of boards, hemp, parquet pavers will not leave indifferent even the most experienced dacket. Find out how to make such a coating with your own hands, get recommendations on the choice of tiles under the tree will help this material.
The pavement tile under the tree is manufactured by the same technology as the classic options using the vibrating or vibropressive method. Unusual appearance – with relief, imitation of a natural cut-off pattern – achieve with special forms. Wide size range, selection of colors and decorative solutions allow each buyer to find its product option for landscaping.
The distinctive features of the material also include:
- non-slip surface;
- atmospheric resistance;
- ease of laying;
- resistance to wear;
- staining in mass;
All these parameters are very important for a comfortable and long-term operation of a pavement pavement. Tile under the tree looks much more attractive than the classic coating of concrete, gives the landscape a more natural and well-groomed species.
There are several types of blocks that are produced in the design “under the tree”. The general condition here is the natural imitation of the texture of the material, whether it was drinking a tree or a member of the bar. You can find patinized options with vintage effect or dyed under parquet. There are the most popular design options.
- “Hemp”. This tile perfectly imitates sleep, forming on the end of the log. She even has a “bark” on the edges with natural relief. These tracks laid in the sandy foundation are especially stylish.
- “Board piece”. It is made in the form of rectangular modules with a size of 135 × 400 mm, the outer side is decorated in a vintage style. This is an excellent coating option for a terrace or arbor zone, a good solution for the patio. Setting the modules in a row, you can provide a beautiful design of the path.
- “Skull”. Square format tile with side size 460 mm. The front side is divided into 3 parallel segments. This tile is easily cut into separate parts along the lines, it is characterized by functionality, it looks natural.
- “End timers”. Tile square format in the form of side sleeps material. Repeats natural relief and wood cuts. Such styling looks presentable in the country areas, sites of the right form.
It is worth considering that the easiest way is to lay the tile of a simple form. Curly and rounded options are harder to poison, but with the right choice of configuration, they look very stylish.
Putting the tile under the tree on the sidewalk or the local area with their own hands, it is worth paying attention to various options for its layouts. The most popular are considered geometrically correct – using horizontal or vertical location of modules. In addition, the layouts look interesting:
- diagonally, with undergrowth of the edges at the border;
- “Christmas tree” – suitable for rectangular tiles;
- brick, universal option for large sites;
- “Well” with half tiles in the center and 4 are integer around;
- Chessboard, looks better in two-color design;
- pairwise blocks;
In addition, when laying, you can create original ornaments, add a lawn section into the composition, creating landscape compositions.
How to choose?
The main difficulty in choosing the paving slabs under the tree is to determine the type of material. Vibrol and vibropressed modules are represented on the market. The first is pleased with the variety of design and colors, but have a smooth surface that creates a strong gliding in winter. The elements are also not too accurately, there are drops of thickness and heights, the material is required to fit. Vibrol tile is not suitable for registration of strongly loaded territories – in the locations of cars, technicians.
Vibropressed material is much stronger. It has a rough invoice that allows you to maintain stability on a blocking even in ice. There are such products more expensive, but the tile does not have restrictions on loads, it shows itself well in the most difficult operating conditions. It is worth paying attention to the sound published by the product. Dry tile when tapping – ringing, any deviations can be considered signs of violation of production technology.