Currently, manufacturers of decorative lighting devices represent the wall-mounted patterns from various materials. Forwarding options recently enjoy the greatest popularity. They will add the interior of the room of Charm and a bit of mystery.
Thanks to modern designs, they have a refined and interesting appearance, which is successfully applied by decorators for decorating rooms of different styles.
What it is?
The impetus for the appearance of the first wall lights was the medieval lighting system, which consisted of special hooks and torches. It was used to once for a long time to illuminate castle corridors. Modern adaptation of lamps eliminates the presence of open fire and its function performs a light bulb. It is placed inside the slap or the lampshar needed to dispel or the direction of light, which, in turn, is attached to the wall using a special bracket and reinforcement.
Now any wall lamps are called old French term “sconces”, which means “hand” or “lever”. His appointment is to provide additional sources of light space or the allocation of certain zones in the room for the comfort of its owner and aesthetic perception.
Currently, the bearer is very popular not only as a functional element. It is also often used by decorators as an additional interior decoration.
Modern models of forged sheds are very original and significantly different from their massive and non-accurate prototypes, whose goal was to maintain the source of light, not the beauty of the interior. With the help of such elements, designers seek to interior with a highlight and fill its atmosphere of antiquity.
Forged sconces attract attention, first of all, thanks to modern technologies for their execution. A skillful artistic forging gives the lamps a special charm.
The main feature of the design of such sconies is their simplicity, which is easy to unobtrusively introduce into the interior of the room, while not overloading it.
Elegance The appearance of wall lights gives lampshade from textiles or glass ceiling. As a handicraft, it is usually the fittings. It can have a classic pattern or attract attention to spectacular floral motifs. Depending on the fantasy of the artist, in the manufacturers catalog you can find a huge amount of forged scouts that will successfully look in a particular style of the house.
Another feature of these lamps is that they can be made independently in the presence of a certain experience and necessary tools.
That is why the market for designer lighting devices presents a wide range of such models.
Designers are not afraid to experiment and combine a wrought element with details from other materials, which in the aggregate allows you to get an extremely stylish and original wall lamp.
Forged lamps due to design features and material can be used to illuminate not only the premises, but also the streets.
They are distinguished by durability and durability, and therefore with proper care are able to serve their owner for many years.
Among the wide range of wall luminaires, you can find interesting simple and more complex models. The most popular of these are the following options:
- Geometric forms. Modern manufacturers please their buyers with laconic models that are distinguished by clear, sharp lines. Such options are suitable for decorating room in the style of high-tech, minimalism, modern, art deco, chalets, country. In particular, the most popular options are the lamps whose fittings are forgotten in the form of any shape (triangle, square, etc. ) or letters.
Such options will definitely complement the design, made in a grade key, and become a kind of vintage addition.
- Floristic motifs. Skilled forged patterns in the form of a stem, a vine or flower requires a certain skill and skill. As a rule, the most impressive models of this type can be found on amateur designer fairs. Unlike factory enterprises, there are more often made by manually, and therefore they look more interesting. However, in catalogs from famous brands you can find decent, but more abstract options that can decorate the premises of the Provence style and become its main highlight.
- Medieval motifs. In search of original wall lamps can be stumbled upon interesting models found in the form of an antique lantern, candles or torch. Often, among them you can find options with such fabulous additional details, like a dragon, sword and shield, predictor sphere, deer horn and many others. Most often such options are attached not indoors, but on the street. They create a certain atmosphere of a revive fairy tale and cannot exist separately from the interior. That is why such scabs should be purchased only if it can supplement the design of the room or the facade of the house.
- Stained glass windows and mirrors. Durable forged items are perfectly combined with such fragile details like glass. Also, very beautiful products are obtained that dilute the interior beautiful glare. Models with stained glass as decorations are able to emphasize the elegance of restrained styles. Mirrors in the manufacture of scaves are rarely used, but it is precisely using them to dispel light in the room in such a way as to designate a separate zone.
In addition, the mirror can significantly expand the lamp multifunctionality. Often, similar models are placed in the hallway.
Tips for choosing
There are interior wrought iron and those that are intended for street lighting. The latter uses more massive models with a large fastener. They also differ in a large area of light scattering. Lamps designed to illuminate premises, usually have a more concise elegant design:
- For bedrooms. In this case, professionals advise to select paired sconces that are attached symmetrically on opposite walls or near the door. Wrought valve should be smooth and fine. The bedroom will fit well, the design of which is associated with nature.
- For the living room. In the living room you should place one large or several small sconces, as an additional light source. The presence of a glass flange or fabric lampshar, which will add comfort rooms. Stained glass glass perfectly complement classic style atmosphere and add paints to the interior.
- For the corridor and hallway. Wall lamps must be small and preferably with a flat or round beam, so that the light does not beat into the eye in a narrow corridor. The presence of a mirror surface will help make the room brighter and visually wide. It is not recommended for a wrought element with additional broadly branched parts.
Decorators do not advise decorate wrought iron children’s room and a house with a gentle and romantic style interior, as well as a bedroom of spouses.
Next embodiment of interesting lighting ideas – an adhesive vineyard in the interior.