An important aspect of interior design is the right lighting. His competent organization in the room will give a feeling of comfort and comfortable pastime at any time of the day, and may also visually change the space for the better. Vintage chandeliers can become a real highlight of your home. This article is considering how you can connect vintage products and modern home interior style.
Features and advantages
Lighting elements in vintage style are those that were created and were popular at the beginning of the 20th century. Nowadays, designers create a lot of things under ancient, which perfectly fit into a modern interior and look no worse than articles of antiques. However, if you wish, you can find real instances of the mods of that era, carefully saved by collectors.
Products in this style are distinguished by a special showful luxury. They had to demonstrate the status of their owner during endless balls and techniques. Also rich people decorated with such chandeliers not only halls, but also ordinary rooms to attract additional attention and boast of their wealth.
It should be considered more about how the masters of those years worked:
- Preferred were expensive materials that were supposed to serve not one ten years and look spectacular (under the owners).
- Multiple materials were often used, combined natural and expensive, and the lampshes were extended by golden threads, expensive products from textiles and additionally decorated with crystal.
Currently, manufacturers offer many products in this style for different tastes of buyers. Most often – these are elegant, with a variety of product patterns. They can be both simple and concise and courses. Vintage objects can be painted in one color or completed with multi-colored inserts.
Those who take care of the preservation of nature and prefer environmental and clean materials, can choose elegant wood products. Also suitable lamps made of pure crystal. In the production of such copies, there are no harmful substances, and parts of chandeliers or lamps do not undergo the treatment of harmful chemicals, which is also a plus.
Such chandeliers look good with furniture in modern, and retro style. Modern interior This lamp makes more aristocratic and unusual. She looks beautiful and appropriate in any style.
There are many varieties of chandeliers in Vintage style. They differ in design and created for different styles of the interior. Interesting options that find a response in the hearts of many lovers of this style are shown below.
- Forged. These chandeliers look very sophisticated. The whole design is mounted using metal chains and attached to the ceiling. It looks quite effectively and interesting. Woods can be similar to candlesticks with abundance of candles. Sometimes there are unusual lampshades made of glass. Such chandeliers more often have copper or brown. Caused by this dark color of the material from which products are made.
- Crystal stained glass chandeliers were widespread during the Soviet Union. Each secured family had lamps from crystal, as a symbol of wealth and high position in the host society. Many sought to accumulate and buy such a chandelier to seem in the eyes of other secured people. Nowadays, there is a large selection of lighting devices in such a style, however, you should pay attention to that some options look short. It is necessary to choose them very picky. It is interesting to watch chandeliers from crystal with the addition of colored elements, under the rays of artificial lighting, these models look most effectively.
- Plastic lamps are today common alternative. Of course, the original products from the plastic of the beginning of the 20th century you are unlikely to find. At that time, this material was not yet used, but in the second half of the century, interesting options for chandel film have already begun to make. For example, bright and bloat plaffers, which looked quite effectively and adding guests to guests. Such details can look good and decorate different rooms, such as a bedroom and an entrance hall.
- Wooden. This material is particularly well transmitted by an old atmosphere. The desired tone of the interior can be set even to such a simple element of the interior as chandel. It will be enough. This category of antique items still remains in the top of all products in the vintage style. Such a lamp will fit into any interior and will be combined with any material. Such a purchase will delight you for many years, naturally, with proper care of the product.
In the last century, wooden chandeliers were especially valued, and the masters tried to invest in them more than just to perform the job. Carefully related to such products and owners. Since the work was completed under the order, it corresponded to the preferences of the customer.
Modern technologies allow you to make more elegant and cheap chandeliers with angels, which does not affect the quality of the product. On the contrary, they may look better than products from the real tree. But it should be remembered that there are special care for such models, as well as special temperature regime. For installation, such rooms as a living room and a bedroom will be ideal.
Use in the interior
Despite the fact that vintage pendant products have a rather specific view, with proper placement and clearly selected color range of interior items, stylized or antique products fit well into any ensemble. They can be an excellent addition and highlight in the room. Such objects please the owners’ eyes and do not remain unnoticed by guests.
- Country. This is one of those options when fears that the chandelier may not fit into the interior of the house must be completely discarded. Lamps with a wrought base or chandeliers with chains and abundance of lamps will fit into the interior of the room in such a style. Such products will put the mood of a quiet summer evening at the Cowboy Ranch or a Lonely Bar in the American Steppe. Choosing this style, it is worth seeking vintage ceiling chandeliers.
- Provence. This style is used when you want to make your home cozy, bring the feeling of home and secluded place in its atmosphere. Antique lamps perfectly complement such an ensemble. Lamps, lamps, lamps with lamps and chandeliers can be used in this style, both separately and together. In this situation, they will not only seem bulky or ugly, but also emphasize all lines of style.
Fabric lampshades – the best option for olive lamps. Small pattern, cute flowers and elements of flora and fauna – Such a print will only emphasize the beauty and elegance of products. These lampshairs are especially well combined with elements forged from metal. So, you will get a magnificent lighting construction, which perfectly fit into the design of the house outside the city or cottages. Vintage chandeliers are well harmonized with wrought-iron models stylized under the old.
- Classic and modern. Many designers argue that vintage chandeliers can perfectly join the classic style. Made under the old product with numerous light bulbs and elements in the form of lights, will become an expressive and fashionable decoration of your room. Such a chandelier is ideal for those rooms in which you spend the most time or rest.
- Modern. If your apartment is decorated in the modernist style, you can also use products in vintage style. The manifold of the lighting devices offered on the market may first be misleading you, but still find such models that perfectly fit into the style of modern and become an important part of the interior. They will attract the attention of guests and become a real raying of the room. We recommend paying attention to products with metal and wood elements.
This popular style is characterized by interior items and decor having wave-like and elegant lines. Spectacular vintage style chandeliers with similar decorations find very simple, as they meet quite often.
It can be concluded that vintage chandeliers are an option to illuminate the room for all times. They will fit perfectly in the interior of any room. Find an interesting option that your interior is excellent and will become a special and unique product in your apartment.
Even more varieties of vintage chandeliers you can see in the following video.