LED lamps for point lamps today got very large distribution. They can be used both in domestic and industrial conditions. They are very economical in use, and also look stylish and modern.
Those times when the usual incandescent lamp was impossible to replace with nothing, remained far in the past. To date, no modern apartment costs without LED devices, and there are specific reasons for it.
Their main advantages:
- Long service life. According to their durability, the LED light bulbs are significantly superior to similar options.
- Efficiency in use. This is one of the main parameters, thanks to which these goods received so widespread. With this type of lamps, your electrical energy costs can decrease by as much as 70%.
- Absolute security. In the manufacture of LED light bulbs for accurate luminaires, harmful substances are not used (mercury and t. NS). The devices do not represent completely no danger for humans or the environment.
- Uninterrupted work. If you put such a light bulb in your lamp, you do not have to change it often. It works fine and continuously. This is caused by the high quality of the product and its reliability.
- Ability to create a unique design. With the help of this invention, it is easy to create a very stylish and unique atmosphere in its apartment. You can combine light bulbs of different sizes, shapes and colors. Options for designer solutions for such cases are simply endless. Any room will play new paints.
The minuses of such light bulbs include their very checked cost.
However, if you combine the price with the duration of the product life (from 4 to 11 years), then the amount will no longer seem too high.
How to choose?
When buying such a product, it is important to consider several parameters:
- Tint. Colored options produce the widest range of shades: from red to violet, from white to yellow. If you are accustomed to the light that provides a traditional incandescent lamp, but you want to save on electricity and change it, the solution is. You can easily choose a LED lamp that will give exactly the same light as a tungsten light bulb.
- Brightness. This parameter is measured in Kelvin and is indicated on the packaging of the product. Remember: Do not take too vivid options for the house, so as not to harm the vision.
- Quantity. The LED for the point lamp gives a directional beam of light, so in order to highlight a large room, you will have to purchase enough products. Be sure to set the exact number before you go to the shop for purchases.
It is also very important to take into account the type of point lamp for which you are planning to purchase LED. In total, modern stores contain about a dozen different types of bases (E-14, MR-40, A60, C37 and other) that are suitable for certain lamps.
Be sure to check what kind of variety does your lamp relate, and on the basis of this, get the LED lamp.
How to replace?
As already mentioned, the LEDs are distinguished by a long service life and very rarely burn out. But if you still needed to insert a diode lamp into a lamp, take a note of several important rules:
- Before starting work, be sure to turn off the power of the electrical network.
- Before proceeding to replacing the light bulb, wait until the lamp will cool down (if there is a need for this).
- Be very careful if you have to pull the LED from the lamp, which has glass housing. Over time, the material becomes very fragile.
- When you fail to disconnect the cartridge from the base, you should completely remove the device and turn it off from electricity and then pull the light bulb below. This situation may occur in the case of an incomplete connection of the cartridge and the conductor, as a result of which, under the influence of large temperatures, the light is sometimes glued to the basement.
- Before inserting the bulb into the cartridge, must certainly check whether its power corresponds to your lighting device. This is very important, because if you install a higher power light, you can provoke a breakdown of a transformer or controller. Be extremely accurate in the process of work.
So, now consider directly the process of replacing the bulb.
- After you have turned off the electricity and checked the power of the LED, pull out the old light bulb. In the case of point lamps, it is very easy to do this, quite carefully pull for a special ring.
- Next, install a new LED light bulb and return the ring.
- After that, you can turn on the power grid and check the operation of the lamp.
As you can see, the process does not represent much difficulty and does not require much time. You will fully handle such a task yourself without any assistance.
For different rooms
Point lamps are a universal option that looks great in the premises of any size and style.
But still there are some rules that will help to easily arrange lighting in space.
- Hall or corridor. For these rooms, the lighting plays a very important role, because most often the hallway is quite small. In addition, there are no windows in such premises, and therefore, it is necessary to create the most comfortable artificial lighting.
Choose several spotlights with LEDs at once to visually expand the space.
- Kitchen. Point Instruments for Such Rooms – Required Cause Wand. You do not have to wash bulk chandeliers or lands. With the help of small lamps, it is easy to highlight working areas or spectacularly split space on zones. For example, on the area of food cooking and dining.
- Living room. Very often for the hall such lamps are used both as the main and auxiliary light source. Here will also be very appropriate zoning with the help of light and highlighting the workplace.
Read more about LED lamps for point lamps you will learn from the following video.