Peony is a flower that meets on many household plots. The most popular are red, but not less beautiful and in demand can be called white varieties. They are characterized by the fineness of the flavor, the tenderness and attractiveness of the appearance.
Most of the flower products prefer white peonies of different types and varieties. This flower characterizes the external parade, sophistication of the aroma, as well as the possibility of a combination with other representatives of the flora. The disadvantage of white peony can be considered that when exposed to sunlight, petals can burn out, yellowing and wither. The beauty of this flower is inferior only to rose, But at the same time, the departure for the plant does not imply anything complicated.
Peony can reach a height from 30 to 150 cm. A bush of a grassy representative has large fluffy flowers, as well as a juicy green foliage.
Flower feels great on any type of soil and does not need special care events. Peony white color is usually planted in light lace shadow. This Royal Flower is able to decorate any garden, a household plot.
Peony is the early, late and middle day of flowering. The fragrance of a flower is strong, pleasant, but unobtrusive. White peony can have a lot of different shades. There are snow-white representatives, but more often those that have any shade, such as ivory, creamy, melting. In addition to decorative value, this Flora representative is used in medicine. He found his use with bronchitis, tuberculosis, diseases of the liver and gallbladder, female diseases.
Herbaceous white peony can be:
In turn, the terry flower may be in shape:
Currently, the flowerflowers are grown not only the Peony “Bai Mu Dan”, “White Crane”, “Crinkled White”, but also many others. Description will help the gardener in the choice of variety.
- “White Cap”. This variety is represented by unusual Japanese flowers, which are characterized by round external petals of the raspberry color, as well as internal twisted petals of white-dairy color. In diameter, the bud reaches 16 cm. Blooms a plant abundantly and for a long time. The representative prefers to a large amount of light and moderate watering. The variety has powerful straight bushes with a height of up to 100 cm and exudes a pleasant aroma.
- “White Crane” considered a globular form of a plant. The height of the bush reaches about 0.9 m. The variety is fast-growing, it blooms in the middle of the season. The flower is white, has a diameter of 12-15 cm.
- “Charles White” – This is a variety of peonies, which refers to the milk-flower. Flowers are characterized by white with a barely caught yellow tint. They are large single terry and semi-eagle. External large white petals, and the central narrow, they have a cream hue. In height, the plant reaches 1.2 m, the diameter of the booton does not exceed 17 cm. The flowering period of this herbaceous peony early, at this time the plant exudes a pleasant fragrance. Grade foliage large and dissected.
Charles White is a durable variety that does not require a transplant for a long time.
- “Crinkled White” – This is a milk-filled grade that has simple flowers with yellow stamens. Buds are large, at the beginning of flowering painted in a gentle clove color, and then in a snow-white. Plant Petal Wavy, Crumpled. The straight stem has a big length, it is strong and thin. The height of this peony reaches 0.9 m. Foliage green. The variety is characterized by the average blossoms and is great for cutting.
“Crinkled White” – these are peonies that are among the most beautiful nonachhop representatives of the Flora.
- “White Swan”. The name of this variety of peony symbolizes freshness and purity. Flower plants terry, it is a ball-shaped in shape, has a milk-white color. The inner petal of peony is much already external. Buton inherent slightly greenish coloring and density. Flowering Phase Long and Abundant, At this time, the flower exudes a strong pleasant aroma. Powerful bushes, spread, they can reach a height of 0.8 m.
- “Ann Cases White” is the owner of beautiful terry white flowers with a wonderful sweet aroma, his dark green leaflets dense. Shrub is characterized by the energetic and growth activity, as well as large buds, so need support. Plant height reaches about 80 cm. Every year more colors appear on the bus compared to the previous year. Ann Casens White is a decent area decoration.
- “White Phoenix”. This peony variety belongs to tree frost-resistant shrubs, its height can reach 200 cm. The plants have a large rich-green foliage. One bush can produce up to 30 flowers, which in diameter reach 20 cm. This peony blooms about 2 weeks. “White Phoenix” refers to decorative species, as it has an unusual form of foliage. Shrub unpretentious and does not create difficulties in growing.
White flower, but in blooming can acquire a pink shade. Use this variety of peeons is not only a single landing, but also group.
- “Sarah Bernard” is a late plant, whose flowering period can last from 30 to 45 days. Buds of plants are characterized by massiveness and are located singly, their diameter is 15-20 cm. Petals in the flower of terry and semi-gravel concave type, painted white with a pink tint. Stem long durable, it can have a length of 100 cm, quite resistant to lonewh. Green foliage has a dissected form. Aroma variety bright, juicy and pleasant.
- “White Wings”. The variety of this plant can be attributed to milk-flush herbal representatives. He has green leaves with a characteristic gloss. Stem strong, however, the rainy weather needs a support. Simple white colors with corrugated petals of quite large size. In the center of the flower are yellow stamens. During flowering, the plant exudes a pleasant light flavor.
- “White Emperor” It has white semi-world flowers that are characterized by the presence of light purple flashes in the center. Plant stem is quite strong, height can reach 0.75 m.
The best time for transplanting white-colored peon is considered autumn. During this period, the plant can easily be rooted in a new territory. The choice of space is worth stopping on an open area, which is well lit by the Sun. Preparation must be engaged in a few weeks before the start of landing. First of all, it is necessary to dig a shallow hole and 2/3 to fill it with a mixture, including:
And also in the substrate worth adding 0.5 l of birch ashes, a glass of superphosphate and a large spoon of iron vitriol.
Dropping the peeon root must be carried out with special accuracy. To do this, it is worth using garden pods.
- The bush is drowning around quite deeply, after which the bush is pulled out of the soil with a shovel.
- PION is worthwhile to wash with water to ensure the removal of the land.
- The dug flower must be sent to the shadow for 5 hours, after which it was cut the stem with 0.1 m from the root system.
- The next step will be the division of peony. Using a sharp knife, it is necessary to divide the rhizome to the parts in which some roots and 3-4 kidneys.
- After carefully inspection it is worth removing the roots that rotted or have damage.
- Before the starting procedure, the root peony system is placed in a manganese solution, and the cuts sprinkle with crowded coal and dried.
- So that the flower fit well, it should be hushed in heteroacexin, after which he to dry.
- The leaning in the well is carried out in such a way that the kidneys are located at 3-5 cm above the surface of the soil. Roots sprinkle with substrate and mulched peat.
PION is considered a domical plant, so it does not need frequent transplants. That is why the place for growing the plant is worth selecting responsibly so that it does not have to disturb the bush. For the passage of 10 years from the moment of landing, the peony should dig, divide its rhizome to the parts and sear.
This flower needs good watering, but excessively moistened soil is destructive for him. In the substrate who fall asleep well when landing, fertilizers must be present, so the first couple of years the peony does not feed. It is worth paying attention to the ground near the plant: It should not be rapid and requires loosening. Peony’s preparation for winter implies trimming and good shelter.
Decorative white flower deteriorate with:
- White division.
Seeds peonies breeder breeders. This procedure is quite long and time-consuming. When the plant is reproduced using root cuttings in the middle of the summer period from the flower, part of the root of sleeping kidney is separated. The planting material is planted into the prepared hole, where it is rooted and will be able to bloom after 5 years.
The simplest and fastest method of breeding peony is the division of the bush. To do this, give preference to the plant for 3 years. Rugged bush divide and sear. Next, behind the shrub is to care for as a result of getting a beautiful flowering plant.
Diseases and pests
Most often peonies attack fungal and viral diseases. The most common are:
- Gray rot;
- Spotted of different types.
From frequent viral infections can be allocated:
- Virus rattles of tobacco;
- ring strawberry spot;
- cucumber mosaic;
- mosaic alfalfa.
Often, white peony suffers from one ailment, it is attacked by several diseases at one time, so treatment is difficult. Infectious diseases can be transmitted in contact method, for example, with the help of planting material, through the soil, garden tools and insect pests.
To the main reasons for the development of fungal illness include high air humidity. Gray rot and rust often attack a plant with rainy weather. Fungal diseases develop with a large amount of nitrogen in the substrate and landing shaders.
If the peony is amazed rust, then the flower is worth it to immediately remove the affected foliage and spray the bush with the help of borobo liquid. This solution is considered effective when dealing with gray rot. As prevention, it is worth getting rid of ants that can carry infection. It is possible to eliminate the torching dew with a spraying of the plant with a 0.5% solution of soda calcined soda. This processing should be carried out 2 times after 8-10 days.
In addition to diseases, white peony may suffer from parasite attacks.
- Bronzemaker. The insect dwells in the manure, on the remains of plants, feeds on pestles, stamens, buton petals. To eliminate the parasite, the bush is worth a disrepair of tricks in aggregate with chemicals.
- Gallean nematoda. She attacks the root system of the plant and amazes it. The life of the insect leads to nodes on the roots of peony, which in time decay and cause flower death. The fight against nematode is quite complicated, so flowers should think about preventive measures. It is recommended to regularly examine the roots of the peony, carefully choose the material for planting, as well as fertilize the bush and eliminate the remains of the plants.
- Derne Ant. This insect can cause irreparable harm to Peony, it eats flower petals and its allocation. To eliminate pests, it is necessary to use specially intended substances for scaring.
Examples in landscape design
Peony white color looks perfectly on open green lawns. In the preparation of garden compositions, it is worth sharing light buds with dark plants. With this representative, the flora is perfectly combined by Iris of the dark blue color, as well as Coron Lichnis. So that the composition is considered complete, Not far from the White Peony, it is worth putting low-spirited flowers or, on the contrary, high trees.
A good version of the garden composition is to dissolve shrubs on the outskirts of the plot, placing low gardensome flowers between them.
About the tree peony of white color and landing in the fall below.