Lipa is one of the most famous and beautiful honeycomb. Wood can be seen not only in the forests, but also in parks and squares. Especially beautiful it looks like a period of flowering. It is at that time that Lipa attracts the most attention.
Description of flowering
There are more than 40 varieties of various types of linden. Bloom they are approximately at one time. It happens in the middle of summer, within 10-14 days. Inflorescences differ in a small size. Each of them is about 4-14 colors. They consist of five small petals. Flowers bright and not very lush. On the tree there are always a lot. Therefore, the branches of the linden often bend to the ground under their severity.
During the flowering of Krone tree looks very beautiful. It has a pale golden shade. Flowers comes very pleasant and rich fragrance.
What year blooms Lipa after landing?
Gardener who decided to land the leap on his plot, you need to know what this tree grows quite slowly. At the age of 8-10 years, its height does not exceed three meters. Blooming young linden can not.
The time of the first bloom largely depends on how the tree is growing in. In the open area of Lipa blooms already in 15-17 years.
If the tree is adjacent to other plants, it gets less light and useful substances. There will be such a linden only aged 20-25 years.
A full-fledged honey tree becomes aged 35-40 years. These linden dense and beautiful crowns that are richly covered with small flowers.
At the age of 130-150, the tree begins to bloom not so actively. From the old Lip, many gardeners prefer to get rid of.
Duration of flowering in different regions
As a rule, lindens bloom in June or July. It happens after the end of flowering fruit trees. Therefore, Lipa is very distinguished against the background of all its “neighbors”.
The flowering time depends largely on the region in which Lipa was planted, because the climate in the Far East differs from the climate of Central Russia.
- Medium strip. In the Moscow region, Bashkiria and other regions are the most common liberty. She begins to bloom very early. This is usually happening at the very beginning of the summer. This tree perfectly transfers temperature differences and regularly pleases people with their abundant blossoms.
- In the Caucasus. In this region you can see a heart-shaped (or heartset) Lip. This tree begins to bloom in July. Plant resistant to frost and droughts. In special care does not need.
- In the Urals. In this region, you can meet the American Lip. It blooms at the end of June. At the same time, a similar natural process occurs in Voronezh, Tula, Saratov regions.
- On the North of Russia. In the cold regions, Lipa blooms in the second half of July. At this time, young flowers are not afraid of temperature differences and bad weather conditions.
- In the south of the country. In the Krasnodar Territory Blossom Linden can be seen late in spring. If the winter got cold and protracted, flowering time can be slightly shifted in the direction of June.
Skip the time of flowering linden is impossible, because during this period it attracts attention not only to its beauty, but also rich flavors of flowers.
Why no bloom and what to do?
Unfortunately, both young and adult lindens bloom far from always. Faced with this situation, you need to understand why this happens. In this case, this problem can be solved. There are several main causes of lack of flowering.
Wrong selection of places for landing
In general, Lipa refers to unpretentious plants. But so that she is well bloom, it is important to land in the right place. It must be sunny, and the soil is fertile. When landing, the soil must be well well.
If there is enough free space on the site, linden is best planted with groups. A good neighbor for her can be maple. The main thing is that the trees are planted at a fairly big distance and did not interfere with each other.
Hut down the leap on his plot, it is worth remembering that it starts blooming not immediately. So do not need to hurry and remove the tree from your garden. Most likely, after a certain time, the plant will still bloom.
Lack or excess moisture
Abundantly water the lime need only after disembarking on the permanent place of young seedlings. It helps the plant faster.
The rest of the time the lipa is enough moisture that she gets with rains. If summer is arid, the tree also need to water. Water poured directly under the root. It is important that she immediately absorbed into the ground. In this case, Lipa will not be converted. Watering the tree is best in the late evening or early in the morning.
Incorrectly selected grade
In order for the plant abundantly bloomed, and also grew up healthy and strong, you need to choose the right grade of the linden for your region. In addition, it is necessary to study all the peculiarities of the cultivation of the tree in advance.
Impact of pests and diseases
Very often the tree does not bloom due to diseases or attacks of pests that make it too weak. Most often, Lipa suffers from below the listed diseases.
- Black spotty. This disease is dangerous for linden and maples. It spreads quickly. To prevent the infection of other trees in the garden, the crown must be cut, removing all infected branches. This material must be burned. After that, the garden must be immediately treated by the Bordeaux liquid.
- White Rot. This fungal infection is also known as marble rot. After infection in the tree, deep cracks appear. The trunk eventually becomes curves, and flowers do not appear on the crown. To protect the tree from white rot, the trunk in the spring you need to handle a mixture of the marginal chalk and manganese. Young trees are important to regularly feed. Adult and strong tree resistant to such a disease.
- Tyoticrum. This disease leads to the appearance on the trunk of dark spots and growths. Crown becomes rare. Tree over time ceases to bloom. To save the liquip, all infected branches must be cut in time. After trimming, the tree needs to be treated with Garden Wara. If this is not done, it will actively lose force. Branches also need to burn or export outside the site.
Spring Linden is also recommended to be treated with anti-grapple drugs. It increases their resistance to diseases.
Among pests who interfere with the development of linden, it is worth noting the unpaired silkworm, a leaflet and anxalent bear. To protect against butterflies, trees growing in the country area are treated with insecticides.
Growing a leip on its plot, you need to carefully monitor its condition. If it is timely to get rid of the first signs of the disease, as well as from all pests, problems with the tree will be much smaller.
If the winter was frosty, chances to see the summer flowering leap minimal. Even frost-resistant trees are not adapted to strong cold and spring frosts. Therefore, if there are no buds on the lipa due to the cold winter, it will not work out to bloom.
Protect trees from frosts can help the mulching of the soil around the trunk. For this you can use peat, wood chip or sawdust. The height of the layer of mulch must be within 8-10 centimeters.
When and how to collect lime color?
Having waited for a bloom of a young tree, you can proceed to the collapse of inflorescences. Lipovy color from a long time is used for drugs. It helps to solve the problems listed below.
- Relo from insomnia. Fragrant tea from lime inflorescence allows you to relax, get rid of problems with sleep.
- Improve the work of the stomach. The decoction of the lime color also positively affects the state of health. It helps to remove toxins from the body, as well as improve the work of the stomach.
- Cute pain. Baths and infusions from linden colors help to relax and relieve pain. Separately, it is worth noting the benefit of such products for women. Tea from lime flowers allows you to improve the hormonal background and set the menstrual cycle.
- Cure cold. From ancient times, tea from lime colors was used as antipyretic. It can be drunk during a cold. It will help relieve the course of the disease.
- Improve skin condition. Regular linden colors baths allow you to make the skin smoother and soft. In addition, such procedures improve the shade of the face.
In addition, fragrant linden honey can be prepared from freshly collected colors. It is stored for a long time and perfectly helps with a cold.
Collect inflorescences immediately after their appearance on the tree. It is necessary to tear them together with the forenswers and leaves. In the process you need to beware of bees, because they always circle around these fragrant colors.
It is necessary to harvest inflorescences by following simple rules.
- Collect the lime color away from car trails. In this case, a person will be confident as a collected product. Flowers struck by pests or diseases.
- Cut the inflorescence with garden scissors and secateurs. Do not have breakdown branches. It will hurt both an adult and a young tree. Lipa after that restored for a very long time. From high tree inflorescence stands to cut using long handlers. Pull branches to the ground and do not need to break them.
- Collect raw weather. On colors and foliage should not be droplets of rain or dew. Best do it in the morning. In this case, the collected colors will contain essential oils.
Collected lime color you need to dry well. This can be done both in the usual way and in the electric grinder. Ready products can be stored and used for cooking tea and decoctions for 12-24 months. Packaging Inflorescences Best in paper or fabric packages.