In hot weather, the pool in the country house will help refreshing and cheering. Many domestic owners additionally equip them with jumps for jumping into water. This device helps to diversify the rest and maintain the physical form of households. Just resting with an artificial reservoir and swimming over time we will come, and the presence of a springboard will give an unforgettable impression and makes a variety of relaxation.
What is a springboard and for what you need?
This is a construction, the main purpose of which is to provide waterproof. It is installed on board the reservoir at a height from 1 to 3 meters.
The presence of a springboard allows you to significantly expand the functionality of the pool, because now, besides the swimming, you can also do acrobatic jumps.
Sproupled himself looks like a spring board, fixed above the water surface. Its main part for the safety of jumping from it should be located above the water stroke.
Sproutons are divided into 2 categories: these are sports and amateur. The first are installed in large stationary basins and are used for training and competitions. The second category is used for recreation and entertainment at home.
The jump springboard consists of several components.
- Elastic board. May have a curved or direct form, on some models the length of the board may change.
- Base. This part during jumps is subjected to significant loads. So it should be very securely fixed. This can be both a separate design, specially made for this purpose, and the concrete base near the edge of the tank.
- Perila – Protective element intended for the convenience of swimmers while lifting on springboard.
- Sliding mechanism. His appointment – adjust the length of the board itself. They are equipped mainly to those adaptations for jumping in water, on which sports competitions are held, and at home it is rare.
Nowadays, the most common materials from which the jumps for jumping into water are manufactured – Steel, polyester and fiberglass.
- Steel applies when a high reliability of the product is required from the springboard and the guaranteed long service life.
- The main property of polyester is flexibility. It helps the swimmer to make a jump as high as possible.
- Fiberglass embodies the best properties of steel and polyester, but has a smaller distribution.
Anti-slip coating should be applied to the top of the jumping board. It will improve safety while using.
Rules of installation and operation
To exploit the springboard was safe, it is important to choose and install the design. When choosing a springboard, you should pay attention to several important points.
- Height of the device above the water level. This parameter directly depends on the second – depth. Than the device above, the more there should be the depth of the pool at the springboard in the place where you will be driven. For example, if you have a jump strip on the height of the half-meter, then the distance from the water stroit to the bottom should be at least 2.2 m. There is a special table, which indicates the ratio of height and depth.
- Choosing a manufacturer. After clarifying the parameters, it is necessary to decide on the material and the appearance of the springboard. Based on this, you can choose which brand to stop.
- Finance. An important role is played by the cost of the springboard. Need to consider several options. It is worth making a list of the requirements for the springboard, and on the basis of this, already filter varieties of models. Naturally, well-proven brands will cost more. And also, when buying, you can seek advice to consultants.
- So that the springboard served as long as possible, do not forget about such a parameter as Loading. It is necessary to buy with the “stock”. The most important factor is the material from which the device is made and the presence of high-quality anti-slip coating.
After purchase comes the next stage – installation. When installing springboard by the pool, the main factor is safety. For this, there are certain rules. With incorrect installation there is a risk of injury.
Sproutons at reservoirs in country houses are located so that the sun blinds the swimmers. In the evening, artificial light should be present.
Jumps for jumps can be installed in different places of the pool, so before installing it is necessary to inspect and measure. It is necessary to respect the distance to the side wall of the reservoir from 5 m, and from 1.25 m – between the border of the reservoir and the place for jumping. Do not forget about the minimum of 10 m, mandatory between the end of the board and the opposite wall.
In no case you can not forget: the springboard can be mounted only in those reservoirs where proper depth is present. If all the rules are executed, and the springboard is set correctly, then it will last about 10 years. But still you need to constantly monitor and maintain in good condition.
During operation, you need to pay attention to the outside sounds that the springboard. This may indicate the failure of individual parts of the device or friction board boards. In this case, you need to replace faulty parts or lubricate with special oil if they are in good condition.
And also need to follow the board itself, it is necessary to clean it regularly once a month with detergents. Inspect the device for the presence of mold and rot. Always have in stock a set of spare parts so that if necessary, replace the worn component.
About how the springboard for the pool do next.