Spiriya “Golden Princesses” – a spectacular shrub with an unusual color of leaves, well-trimmed, the formation of the crown. The plant is unpretentious, steadily on the effects of negative climatic factors, well multiplies in various ways. Using a shrub in landscape design allows you to achieve very impressive results when designing individual elements of the site. Landing and care required by this type of tolody, also do not make up labor and do not even understand too experienced dachensons. Spirahi Description of the Japanese Golden Princess allows you to get a complete picture of how spectacular it can be. The variety received recognition both in the countries of East Asia and beyond, in Europe, North America. During the flowering period, the lush bush is covered with exquisite inflorescences, exudes a thin fragrance, but not only for decorative properties This plant has deserved high marks.
Japanese Spiray “Golden Princes” is a perennial shrub belonging to the family of pink. Botanical Description of the Golden Princess variety allows you to fully appreciate its characteristics. The height of the bush reaches 1 m, but most often limited to the range of 70-80 cm, in diameter it saves almost the same parameters. For this spirea, summer blossoms are characterized on the shoots of 1 year, which requires a careful attitude to the formation of the crown. The average life expectancy of each branch is 7 years old, the root system as it grow is not less active.
Falling shrub attaches originality unusual gold foliage, which during the season changes its shade and becomes reddish, ocher, bronze, juicy-orange. The plates themselves have an oval shape, reach the length of 70 mm, the edges are served. On the branches in June and July, shields are formed dense inflorescences with a diameter of up to 4 cm, a red or pink-purple shade.
The variety is considered visible, it is suitable for the formation of bouquets, can act as a honeycomb plant.
How to plant?
The Golden Princess Japanese Spiray Spiray grade process should be scheduled for the spring period – this is the optimal time for summer shrubs. It is necessary to take into account the recommended time frame, you need to have time with disembarking until swollen kidneys appear on shoots. In addition to spring, you can make these works in the fall, after the plant will reset the leaves. With a late landing under the winter, the shrub is necessarily thoroughly. And should also be considered a few moments.
- The right choice of place. It is necessary to draw attention to the fact that the Japanese spirires are quite sunndula, they grow well on brightly illuminated areas, especially in the northern regions. In the south, permissible slight shading of a seedling. Nonsense should be avoided, places where groundwater is closely located.
- Preparation of soil. To achieve the maximum abundant flowering and brightness of the colors of foliage, you must definitely choose for a fertile ground. If the soil is depleted, it is worth introducing additional nutritional elements. It is not bad to feel this shrub on the sabe, drummy soils.
- Formation of Jama. It should have strictly vertical walls, exceed the diameter of the earth coma on 1/3 of its size. Earthworks are held 2 days before landing. If you plan to place several plants, the distance between them should not be less than 0.5 m.
- Preparation of place landing. After the ground precipitate in the pit is completed, its bottom is tumped, drained with crumbs or rubble, crushed brick crumb. From above the soil is laid, created on the basis of sand, peat, turf, taken in equal proportions.
- Preliminary processing of sapling. Before placing it at the prepared place, it is necessary to trim the firm or dry shoots of the root system, if necessary, shorten them up to a total length of no more than 30 cm. Before removing from the container, the soil in a seedling is poured with water, it is worth choosing a bush without foliage, it is better attached.
- Plant landing. It is carried out on top of the prepared soil layer. Plant is placed with spoiled roots, without cervix lowering below the soil level. Next to the pit is laid the rest of the soil, the surface is compacted, an abundant irrigation is produced. After landing, the rolling circle is thoroughly mured with a thick layer of sawdust, chips.
For landing it is recommended to choose periods when the sky remains cloudy, in the rain or in cool weather, which will allow the plant better to root.
When selecting a seedlings, it is worth considering that the Japanese spirea at the time of the landing should not have leaves. If the kidneys have already broken, the survival will be extremely low.
How to care for?
The main departure for the plant lies in the sanitary trimming of a leafy shrub. It is performed in the spring, shoots shorter to the first kidneys of a rather large size – about 20 cm remains above the ground. This is due to the fact that the flowers are formed only on the branches of the first year. It is recommended to start the procedure with weakened, broken, frozen shoots. If you need to form a living hedge, pruning can be quite intense and forming.
Spirea Japanese does not need abundant, intense watering. It will be enough to make 10-20 liters of moisture for the root every 2 weeks. In the summer it is worth using water, pre-dried up in the sun.
To improve the nutrition of the roots, the area in the roller circle must be pressed regularly, mulch.
The plant also recommended regular entry of feeding to the roasting area. Golden Princess spokes up well to feeding, especially in liquid form. Complex formulations are made after spring trimming. To increase the decorativeness of the plant, a summer feeder is recommended – directly during flowering. Superphosphate is useful in 10 g on 10 liters of water. Starting an agrotechniki to begin to achieve the age of 2 years.
In winter, the Golden Princesses of the Japanese variety of Golden Princesses should be detected. The plant in the first frosts need to be thoroughly hidden, nourishing to the ground, protect the nonwoven material, sweetheart. Cut the bush for winter is not required.
Methods of breeding
Spiren Japanese spire can be in several ways, but the most popular is the formation of meshs or shifting. In addition, other techniques are used. It is worth considering all available options in more detail.
- Seed reproduction. The longest path that is applied by professional breeders. The method requires a large patience, and the seeds themselves do not differ in high weighting.
- Division bush. This method is suitable for reproduction of adult plants that have reached the age of 4-5 years. It can be used throughout the season of vegetation without restrictions.
During separation, it is important to ensure that each cut part has a healthy and full root kidney and several powerful shoots. Dissection is performed by the usual shovel.
- Shining. Prepared for landing cuttings, sliced shoots from the main bush, pre-soaked in a solution of special root-forming substances. Next, they are placed in containers filled with a nutrient substrate – the procedure is carried out in October, before the spring, the rooting takes place at home.
It is worth noting that this method gives up to 70% of the survival of seedlings, they are well tolerated acclimatization in open soil.
- Reproduction with chains. Side shoots are taken at the plant, flex to the ground without separating the bush. For rooting, a small trench is digging, where the selected branches are stacked. Reproduction in this way, as well as shilling, 100% retains all the varietal characteristics of the plant.
It is recommended to spend it in the spring, in the period of renal dissolving, inflorescences during the rooting period are removed, watering is recommended on a par with the main bush.
Diseases and pests
Spirea Japanese variety Golden Princess has a rather strong immunity to most diseases. But it does not protect it from the invasion of pest insects. The most dangerous enemy of the shrub is a web tick – about its appearance indicates the drying of the shoots, the formation of spots on the surface of the leaves. If the plant demonstrates signs of lesion of this parasite, it is necessary to carry out full processing of the bush with the compositions of “phosphamide”, “AKREX”.
In addition, the danger represents other insects – TLL, rosal leaflight. When they are detected, it is recommended to perform processing of plants insecticidal substances. Among the popular compositions – “Pyrimore”, “ETAFOS”. Prevention tools can be prepared on the basis of folk recipes, for example, use a soap solution.
Usage in landscape design
Spiriya Japanese Golden Princess causes a lively interest among landscape design professionals. Compact bush is well suited for creating a variety of compositions, namely:
- border landings;
- mixed combinations with herbs;
- Flowers combined with flowers.
Thanks to the brightness of the paints, this variety of spiries can be a spectacular emphasis in monochrome landscape landings. With it, you can make an entrance group, driveway tracks. When creating seasonal compositions of motion-colored landings, the Japanese “Golden Princes” is also absolutely indispensable. The variety is distinguished by long blossom – this property is also quite successfully used in the design of gardens and parks.
Since the Japanese Golden Princess Spirea is well trimmed and quickly grows, it is actively used in creating borders. The grade allows you to create wide or narrow stripes of green plantings from an unusual coloring foliage. With the help of a low shrub, protective zones are successfully formed, distinguishing individual elements of the landscape. In the living hedge you can combine it with Tuesh, firings, juniper.
More information about Spirae Japanese Golden Princess is waiting for you.