Woodcuts – Very useful in living conditions. They cannot be underestimated because The convenience and safety of wood harvesting directly depend on such devices. Much attention should be paid to the reducer for wood cutter, which is an important element of the system.
How to choose?
Correctly pick up the gearbox – it means to guarantee the overall reliability of the system and its long-term operation. If you allow the slightest error, you will have to spend money at the most important moment to repair or replace any detail. In the worst case, you will have to change and interrelated items with a broken part. Therefore it is very important to use the help of professional designers and engineers.
They pay attention to a variety of factors:
- placement of the gearbox in space;
- his work mode;
- general boot level;
- temperature to which the device is heated;
- The genus of the tasks and the degree of their responsibility.
There are a lot of varieties of reducer knots. If you choose the right element, the worm device will work at least 7 years. The life of cylindrical systems may be 1.5-2 times more.
However, receiving consultations from engineers in practice is not always possible. In this case, you can rescue the simplest recommendations that will be discussed below.
Pro types of systems and not only
Preparing to collect mechanical or hydraulic wood cutter, you need to start with the preparation of kinematic schemes. They will show what types of gear nodes should be used.
- In cylindricalHorizontal execution apparatus The axis of the input and output shafts are placed in the overall plane, but on parallel lines.
- Similar by structure andReductors vertical execution – Differs only orientation of the main plane.
- Wworm gearboxes with one step of the axis of the shafts crossed at right angles. Two-stage worm gearboxes are constructed with the calculation of the shafts parallel to the placed axis. They are deliberately put in various horizontal planes.
- Special type are alsoConic cylindrical gearboxes. Among the two shafts, the exit. It is his orientation in space that has a decisive effect. In worm-type devices, you can put one type of gearbox for all orientations of the output shaft in space. Cylindrical and conical versions almost always allow to put output shafts strictly horizontally. Exceptions are rare, for the most part they are achieved by design tricks.
With the same sizes and mass of cylindrical mechanisms 50-100% more efficient than worm analogs. So longer they serve. That is why (for considerations of economic efficiency) the choice is quite obvious.
It has great importance Transmission number of reducer node. It is determined using information on the number of turns of the electric motor and the required parameters of the blasting shafts. As a result of the calculation, the indicator is rounded to the nearest standard value. It is important to note that the shaft of the motor, and therefore the withdrawal gear shaft should not spin faster 1500 times per minute. During these limits, the motor parameters are selected according to the general requirements for the device.
The required number of steps is set by special tables. The initial indicator to determine just the gear ratio is. If the GOST on the gearbox states that it will be used “episodically”, it means that:
- Limit load will be 2 hours for every 24 hours (no more);
- per hour 3 or 4 inclusions are performed (no more);
- Mechanical movements are made without shocks by the mechanism itself.
Also define the so-called cantilever loads on the shafts. They must coincide with the level that is registered in the accompanying documents on gear nodes, or even be less. It is necessary to take into account the average level of work for an hour (in minutes), and torque. Since in homemade structures all these nuances are difficult to predict, make gearboxes from the rear axle and the like utility units are not recommended. Their quality turns out to be unsatisfactory compared even with “medium” factory devices.
The gear motor is preferable if the actuation compactness is in the first place. Over 95% of the designs of this kind are designed for arbitrary placement of the output shaft. In step-by-step assembly instructions, there is also no need to use clutches, joking the motor and gear node. But you need to understand that such road devices. In addition, each time an individual order with the required parameters should be sent.
Alone by collecting analogue, requiring the use of clutches, it is easy to reduce costs by 10% and even 20%.
- When assembling woodcuts, a single-stage reducer is often used RCHN-80A. His characteristic feature is the placement of “worm” from above. Developers proceeded from the fact that their product will be used in industrial devices of low productivity. Screw line oriented to the right. Inside the inseparable cast-iron case there is no fan, the efficiency ranges from 72 to 87%.
- Modification H-100 Successfully works with constant and changing, monotonous and reverse load. The design provides crash of shafts in an arbitrary side.
- For screw rover can be used Lowing gear gear. This type of elements is highly reliable. The reason is simple – metal serrated parts are extremely linked to each other. Extreme efforts will be required to destroy this coupling.
Review of self-made firing with a gearbox awaits you in the video below.