The varieties of the Red Lily will become an excellent decoration of any garden composition, they are unpretentious in content and perfectly harmonize with most plants.
Lilyrik – a perennial grassy plant with large inflorescences of various shades and long sword-shaped leaves. The flower reveals his petals just a day, and then they fad and fall. With this feature, his Latin name is connected – Hemerocallis (Gemerokallis) that happened from the words hemera – “Day” and Kalos – “Beauty”, and the Russian name “Kraswodenev”.
In inflorescences are available from 2 to 10 colorful inflorescences, and at the same time 1-3 flower can dismiss, so in general the flowering bush lasts 25-30 days.
About 30 thousand species of this culture are distributed.
Features of the Red Lily
Red Lily is a variety of high decorative properties. It has a powerful rhizome with large fleshy roots. Green leaves, linear, form empty and dense bushes. Flowers in shape resemble lilies, more often a funnel form, the base has a small tube. The plant adapts to any conditions of illumination of the site, but only on the sunny side, the flowering will differ greater brightness, splendor and full disclosure. In cloudy weather or at a permanent shade, buds may not open.
Color range of inflorescences varies from light-scarlet to black and red shades. Petals are revealed in the first days of July, do not burn out in the sun and please their bloom until August. Some varieties are peculiar to the repair (repeated flowering) and the lack of smell.
Perennial unpretentious, Well tolerate drought. Sustainable to frozam, does not need trimming and shelter for the winter. Late in the fall to the bushes it is desirable to plug a peat.
In one place can grow for a long time.
Most of the flower water can be interested in the following representatives of red Lily.
- Autumn Red (“Daily Red”). Herbaceous bush does not exceed 65 cm in height. Flowers are large, star-shaped, dark-red, in diameter 13-14 cm. Corrugated petals, slightly twisted, there are longitudinal yellow lines in the middle. Characteristic of the total long blossom from July to August, associated with repair.
- Big Red Wagon (“Big Red Wagon”). The variety has chic bright red inflorescences with a golden border on the edge of the petals and anhydrous base. The flower circle is 16-17 cm. Height of the bush – 69-70 cm.
- Little Red Baron (“Little Red Baron”). Low recycling perennial. Growth of an adult bush about 45 cm. Flowers terry, red-pink shade, more than 300 may appear for the season. With abundant irrigation, it moves well and shadow.
- “LIL” Red Wagon (“Lill Rada Car”). Attracts gaze due to juicy red. Flowers are small, along the edge of corrugated, in diameter 12 cm. The bush grows up to 60 cm. Unpretentious to soil. It looks impressive when the alpine slides and the shores of the reservoirs.
- Naughty Red (“NOTI RED”). Bordeel Bordeating Inflorescences with corrugated yellow edges, in circle 14-15 cm. It is usually blooming in July, with warm and sunny weather in early September can please be re-blossom. Winter comfort and resistant to drought.
- Red RUM (“Red Ram”). Refers to a small bed. Coloros height 40 cm, inflorescence diameter about 10 cm. Orange-red flowers with narrow longitudinal white line. On the edge of the petals wavy. The fragrance is not felt. Preferably for planting wet weakness soils.
- Red Suspenders (“Red Suspenders”). High perennial (reaches 78-80 cm growth). Flowers are large, with bending petals of ruby-colored, in diameter 28-30 cm. Base of Inflorescences (throat) Yellow.
- SILOAM RED TY (“Siloam Red Toy”). Little bush (about 50 cm). Red flowers with green base. The edges of the petals are wavy, bend down. Does not lose decorativeness until late autumn. Prefers clay soils.
The varieties of red loyers on the moral will come up with many gardeners.
They look great in single landings, in flower beds with other perennials, landings at the reservoirs and the frame of the Alpine slides.