Fences designed from chain grid can be found on many dacha and country sections. The popularity of the material is due to its operational characteristics and installation features.
Features, pros and cons
Every person, in possession of which there is a cottage or a private house, gets up to choosing a high-quality fence of its territories. Some prefer to build fences from a tree or brick, and others – from the chain grid. Many people choose the grid because it has a lot of positive qualities.
The name of the chain challenge comes on behalf of her creator of Karl Rabita. For the first time, he began to exploit this type of material instead of a standard lattice of drank to strengthen the plaster layer.
At the present time, the designs under consideration are used to improve the fence. The chain grid is made from the material, which is based on a special low carbon mesh with a diameter of 1 to 6.5 mm. It is from the characteristics of the material used directly depends on the size of the cells and the scope of the Rabita as a whole.
For instance, Grids whose cells are characterized by larger parameters are usually used to design fencing. Small-sized options are more suitable for building enclosures and cells containing pets and birds.
Often the slave is used to fencing the internal areas of the site or areas between neighbors. To separate from the neighbors, it is ideal for a special chain chain made of polymeric materials.
It will not be able to resist large loads, therefore, mostly performs a decorative function.
As mentioned above, the chain grid has many positive qualities making it very popular. Read with the most significant of them.
- The chain grid boasts a relatively affordable cost. Homeowners who want to save on the construction of the fence often prefer such a democratic material.
- The fence from the chain is easy enough to install. With such work, even an inexperienced homemade master, who has never been engaged in such affairs before.
- If the chain grid is produced from a practical galvanized wire, then its operating time can exceed 50 years. In durability with such a material, not every kind of fence can compete.
- In order for the design of the fence more reliable, strong and wear-resistant, along the edges often stretch the barbed wire. Such a fence is especially safe and protects the fenced territory.
- Rabita grid is a win-win view of the fence for those areas where a lot of vegetation is present. Such a fence can pass sufficiently sunlight, as well as moisture and fresh air, which has a positive effect on the state of garden plants.
- Using a properly chosen chain grid, you can divide the existing section into several functional zones.
- The material under consideration is also attractive by the fact that it does not require much care. It does not have to regularly handle with antiseptics or protective compositions. Periodic grid repair is also not required.
- Rabita grid is presented in a wide range. Homeowners can communicate on sale construction with different cell size and vibrant thickness. Pick up the appropriate product will succeed for any purpose.
- Such a fence will not have a big weight. That is why working with a chain grid is very simple, because it is a light and militant.
Despite the large number of advantages, the chain grid is not devastable. Before buying and installing on its plot, a similar type of fence, it is better to familiarize yourself with them.
- One of the main flaws of the chain grid lies in its non-primary appearance. She looks simple and cheap. If you want to emphasize your status and effectively decorate the plot, it is better to look at other materials for the construction of the fence.
- If you mount a fence from the chain grid and not supplement it with alive fences from greenery, the site will be very well visible from the street, and from neighboring territories.
- The fence from the chain grid is subject to corrosion.
Rabita grid needs to choose. It should be borne in mind that such material is implemented with different standard sizes. Especially popular and distributed options in which there are cells with such dimensional parameters:
- 0.4х0.4 cm.;
- 0.5×0.5 cm.;
- 0.6×0.6 cm.
You can also celebrate instances with intermediate parameters:
- 0.45х0.45 cm.;
- 0.55×0.55 cm.
Selecting a suitable chain grid for the fence facilities, you need to pay attention to the indicator of its height. It is worth choosing the optimal design with a height of 120, 150, 180 or 200 cm. The length of the mesh beans themselves is also subject to certain standards: there is a length of 10 or 15 m. Picking up a high-quality chain grid, it is very important to pay attention to the thickness of the wire from which it is made.
Metal quality should be flawless. The grid should not be too easy. In the right and high-quality grid, all cells will have the same dimensions. Any deformation traces will indicate the poor quality of the metal used.
Spirals in a chain grid in no case should be twisted. If you immediately not pay attention to this serious defect, then after a while already installed mesh risks burst. Choosing a chain grid, it is recommended to examine both ends of the roll. Each end of the wire must be reliably connected with adjacent elements, as well as bent.
The length of the cooled “tail” wire should be not more than half of one cell. Otherwise, the edge of the stretched grid after some time may dismiss that in the end will certainly lead to serious deformations.
If the choice fell on a grid, supplemented with a special plastic coating, then in the cheapest version it will be too easy. Budget varieties of such materials are processed only by low-quality polymers, which, after a few seasons, begin to crumble. For this reason, it is recommended to clarify the seller all warranty period of operation installed by the manufacturer.
In order not to spend too much time to search for the perfectly suitable chain grid, it is advisable to pre-decide which cells you need (small, medium or large), in what color is planned to mount the fence.
High-quality chain grid is worth looking in specialized stores.
Types of fence designs
As mentioned above, fences made from the chain grid are very often found. It must be borne in mind that they are not the same. Fences from Rabits may vary on their device. Consider what are the designs of fences from the material under consideration.
To the fence from the chain grid looked more aesthetically and presentable, it is often attached to the columns 2 longitudinal rail guides. Due to this design, it also turns out more reliable, strong.
Guides can be made of metal, and can be from a bar. Wood, like a more fatty and elastic material, smoothly “worried” ground shifts, but the welded pipe can lead to a different kind of difficulties.
The level of rigidity of such a fence is higher. If the poles suddenly “squeeze” due to the powder of the soil, in certain places of the pipe can simply tear off. In order not to encounter such problems, you will need to dig them at the level below the drainage depth in your region.
Everything else remains the same: dig a hole by 15-20 cm deeper than it is required, a crushed stone is poured onto the bottom, then the pipe is exhibited.
This is the easiest view of the design of the fence from the chain grid. Easy to execute, does not require special knowledge and skills. In this case, it is necessary to install (bury) pillars and stretch the mesh material between them. As a rule, pillars are burned to a depth of less than 1 m.
In the conditions of soils, which are well discharged water, such fences “feel” “very good. All excess fluids here will be seized naturally – through the layers running below. Even if harsh frosts come, and the sand and crushed stone around the pillars are blocked, the moisture contains will be too little in order to somehow affect the support part.
On clays and sublinks, you can use the same principle, but only with mandatory filling of gravel. At the bottom of the dug holes, 10-15 cm gravel fall asleep, and the pillar is installed only after this step.
There is also a sectional design of the fence from the chain grid. In such embodiments, the frames are boiled from the corner, which then stretch the grid. Molded sections are further welded to the installed columns. As a result, it turns out a very hard and strong design.
Being under the conditions of bunching soils, pillars of these designs are required to be buried by 20-30 cm deep level of soil freezing. Concretion is better to avoid. If the rubble is filled with concrete, it will increase the risks of the squeezing of the post in the future.
The first step in the installation of the chain grid – installation of the columns of the future design of the fence. Before this site must be properly prepared.
- In the installation zone, all major plants, roots and debris are cleaned. Be sure to legate all the bugs and depressions.
- At the corners of the prepared section in the ground, pegs are driven, between which the cord is stretched, a special thread or cable.
- Along the beeps from the entrance to the site mark the position of the columns of the wicket and gate.
- Survey the distance between the angular marks, as well as from the corners to the place of installation of the racks of the gate.
For each side it will be necessary to select the length of the span (from 2 to 2.5 m) so that their integer be placed in the intervals between the markers, and they themselves were equal throughout the perimeter. Now it remains only to designate the placement of supports. Next, pits are digging under the poles. Their depth should be from 10 to 15 cm. On the bottom of the pillow pillow from sand or sand and rubble (10-15 cm). Materials will need to be in layers, pre-shed water.
Next step – installation of columns.
- To the support details it is necessary to weld the “heel” and hooks. Further posts are covered with soil and paint. Bulbeled half of the supports are covered with bitumen or polymer-bitumen mastic.
- Next mounted extreme support bases. Each of the columns through a plumbing put perfectly vertically, and then on time fixed with brick debris or wooden wedges.
- Using the level, determine which of the top racks is below. Under it and fall asleep sand until both racks are equal in height.
- Removal of wedges, in the pit with drains poured concrete or send a mixture of sand and soil.
- Between the supports horizontally stretch the cord. Between the cord and racks exhibit a thick wire. Then mounted intermediate posts.
By installing the reference pillars, you can move to the installation of the chain grid itself. Consider step by step instructions.
- The easiest way to take and deploy a roll of mesh material. Previously make a thorough stretch. You can also do without hooks – it will only be necessary to bind the cloth with a wire or clamps. However, such a fencing risks soon to sav.
- You can also flash the wire cloth, start it through each of the cells. Then the installation of the canvas itself, pulling or tensioners, or tie. This is the optimal method of installation, but it is quite time consuming, especially since it will be necessary to use two or three strings.
- First, between pillars stretch stretch marks from the wire, and then they are tied to them through the same wire cloth every 20-30 cm.
Thus install the grid with your own hands easier.
Installation of wicket
From the chain grid, you can build not only a fence, but also a gate.
- Kalitka always put after mounting the fence. Make a gate from the residues of the chain (1-1.5 m). For support, the square tube 4×4 cm is suitable, and for transverse lags – 4×2 cm.
- Before building a wicket with your own hands, you need to prepare all the necessary drawings.
- If there is no swing gate, the wicket of a single type compensates for their absence. Having determined its width, set the extreme post.
The installation of the wicket door will consist of several stages:
- preparation of the profile pipe;
- installation of a frame of future wicket;
- Reliable fastening of loops;
- filling the frame base with a chain;
- hanging the door flap;
- Cleaning, painting parts.
Kalitka can be easily and quickly constructed to one person without resorting to help. If everything is done correctly, install and qualitatively consolidate it will be easy.
The fence from the chain grid can be combined. Such combinations of materials are allowed.
- With a straightener. Fences from such a combination of materials are different. In them, the facial side of the site can be closed with solid sections or metal stakenists, between which the chapter is installed. Also popular options in which at the level of human growth fence is made deaf, and its lower half is decorated with a mesh.
- With polycarbonate. With a challenge combine not only a professional list, but also another popular material in the country – polycarbonate. Most often, such fences are made two-layer. They look more neat and aesthetic, rather than made only from the grid.
- With stakenik. You can combine with a challenge and a stakenik. Such structures are obtained very strong and reliable, especially if the stakenik is made of metal. They look attractive and neat.
How to paint?
Rabita grid must be painted correctly. There are several ways to do.
- You can use a roller or brush. It will take a long time on such a process, especially if you use a brush. Roller with fur coating very well paint chain.
- It is advisable to use and paint. So work will pass much faster and better. True, the consumption of material will then be quite large. In addition to the fence itself, all surrounding surfaces will be painted.
- Convenient to paint the fence of the fur mitten. It is cooled into the coloring composition and manually paint a chalk.
Before the painting challenge prepare. If there is an old coating, it is polished and removed. Need to degrease the grid with a solvent, losing with anti-corrosion soil. Then apply the paint.
Dismantling of the fence from the Rabdy
The fence made from the chain grid can be dismantled independently if there is a need. This is done in several stages.
- First determines the state of the fence. It should be considered all the fasteners and design connections.
- Next, the Rabita is disconnected from carrier pillars. At the same time, the grid must be held and removed all the fasteners by moving on top of the bottom.
- Then remove the support pillars of the design. If they were concreted during the installation, you will need to moisten the land around the foundation foundations. Then pull out the pillars can be using a shovel as a lever that will complain the details. If the pillars are too high, it is advisable to call a special technique.
- It is necessary to remove the concrete foundation foundation of the dismantled fence. It is best to do this through a jackhammer.
If you decide to independently establish a fence from the chain grid, it is worth arming with some useful advice and recommendations on this issue.
- Before independently starting the construction of a fence from the chain grid, it is very important to draw up a detailed plan of future works, draw detailed drawings with all the dimensional parameters. Having an action plan at hand, it will work easier.
- Installation of posts of the future fence is not difficult. The master can well produce all work alone.
- If the manufacture of a mesh fence is planned in the conditions of rocky soil, it will not be sense in the pouring of a concrete base. Here and without concrete, the reference foundations will not be deformed.
- Preparing the pillings for the installation of pillars, you need to float the sand pillow. It is recommended additionally well to moisten – so it will be much better to catch up.
- If, installing pillars, you poured them with concrete, in the course of its frozen it should be resorted to the installation of removable shiminations. They will help avoid possible deformation of the exhibited supports.
- After installing the reference pillars of the future fence from the chain grid, the first couple of days every 10-12 hours their concrete basis is recommended to pour water. This will allow the mixture to fix it evenly.
- The easiest way to put a fence from the Rabita is to fix it with wire. This is an elementary and cheap work, but then the fence will be able to steal very easily.
- If it seems to you that with the Rabita, your site has become too good to view, and its attractiveness disappointed you at all, you can resort to the trimming of the fence with a special camouflage grid. She will be able to solve such problems.
Rabita grid will help not only to upset the countryside, but also to improve it, make it more attractive. Consider several beautiful examples.
- Very beautiful and naturally look fences from the chain, which launched wild grapes, ivy or other curly plants in large quantities. Such a fence will not only decorate the cottage, but also well isolates the plot from neighbors and other strangers.
- Along the fence base from the chain grid, you can plant beautiful flowers of a variety of different and pinsy shades. Against the background of such plants, the unbroken fence will play with new paints and will not look boring.
- Raby grid fences are different. You can find more original options with wire patterns. Such fences will decorate the plot and 6, and 19 acres. Often, these decisions look so unusual and aesthetic that they do not have to additionally decorate with floral landings.
- Very original and attractive, fences from the chain grid and stakenik look. In such structures, all the lower half fences can be from the extended mesh ribbon, and the upper – from the house of houses in the form of houses.
Especially aesthetically, the color fence of the green shade will look.
In the next video you will find a quick and high-quality installation of the fence from the chain grid.