Primulus terry is considered to be the Queen of the Spring Garden. A large number of the petal of the Venchik gives the flower of terrain, makes the blossomed bud of lush and velvet, very similar to a rose. To date, gardeners grow several hybrid types of primrose distinguished by color.
A distinctive feature of decorative primulus – the terrain, which is acquired, because there are no multi-treating primroses. Scheduled scientists have allocated three of the most developed species in this regard: Sustal, Polyanthovaya, Aurikula.
Purchase primulus terry in flower shops in a pot or in the form of seeds for landing at home. Flower attracts a wide palette of shades, allowing you to create unusual compositions of several varieties, as well as large size of buds.
Advantages and disadvantages
This group of primroses has its advantages and disadvantages. The following parameters allocate advantages.
- High decorative properties consist in high terrain. The diameter of multi-treat roses – about 5 cm, colors hats – from 10 to 15 cm. In general, the plant is quite compact, smooth, with lush foliage of a dark green shade. By the way, even after flowering, the leaves look attractive, especially at the Auricula Primulus.
- The flowering period falls for April, May and the first numbers of June. On average, the duration is about 2-3 months. Some varieties are able to bloom twice in season, for example, in September or October. In this case, it all depends on the care and maintenance.
- Garden plant demonstrates good results in the garden or reception areas, as well as in room conditions – on the windowsill. So, experienced flowerflowers argue that after autumn transshipment in the capacity of the flowering of culture occurs in mid-February – early March.
- Excellent suitable for pastures from seeds early in spring – already in the first period of vegetation there is bloom.
Unfortunately, Primulus Machrov has and disadvantages.
- Without proper care, it is impossible to achieve bright blossomed buds in the garden or at home. It is important to use exclusively fertile soil and conduct regular watering.
- Average winter hardiness – the plant copes in the temperature of -23-25 degrees. These indicators are quite low for spring type of primrose. Experienced gardeners are recommended for the wintering period to ensure the shelter or move to containers.
- From the point of view of botany, terry primors – perennials, however, they are rather suitable for the name “Mallets”. Bushes are very demanding of transplanting, rejuvenation and other similar procedures to maintain full growth and health. For example, the “F1 Department” hybrid was displayed as a twin.
- A group of terry varieties is not able to give seeds. For this reason, reproduction is possible only in a vegetative way.
Varieties of varieties
Primula – a representative of all sorts of paint. However, not all the rangers (a group of one plant, distinguished by a tint of buds) coming up in Russia. Only a few of them can boast of high decorative properties and longevity in a medium strip climate.
“Roseanna F1” – the most popular representative of the group of terry varieties. For this species, a compact bush is characterized, with pretty thick foliage. The height of the bush is not too big – only 15 cm. He, in turn, is covered with a cap of multi-bacon roses.
This series includes carriers of other shades, mostly red, yellow, pink, apricot, white. In this regard, each of them received an individual name: “Roseanna White”, “Roseann Apricot”, “Rosanna Red”, “Rosanna Pink”.
By nature, they are considered perennials, differ in rapid growth and development in home or garden cultivation.
Ideal conditions are halftime, as well as wet, nutritious, periodically faded soil.
Landing and growing
The rules of agrotechnology are not very different from other garden primroses. Their strict adherence will provide a bush Beautiful flowering and a healthy state for many years. Owners “Rosanne” should be known that she:
- prefers halftime;
- Does not tolerate dry days;
- Loves light, rich, faded soil;
- requires regular division of the bush;
- Not afraid of frequent transfers;
- afraid of the convergence of the soil, especially at low temperatures.
Some varietal primroses easily tolerate winter in Russia, so their cultivation costs without special shelters. However, gardeners are recommended not to neglect the nutritious substrate or false foliage – the rapidation of the rhizome will only benefit the plant.
Primulus “Rosanna” is ideal for growing seeds. In most Russian regions, flowers prefer to make sowing not to open ground, but to seedlings.
Since culture is long, this event is recommended to be carried out before spring, approximately in February.
Description of the planting process
- Capacity is filled with light (required wet) substrate from peat mixture and vermiculite. Next, seeds are dried, sprayed with water, covered with film. Such a “blank” is sent to the balcony, in a refrigerator or a basement for stratification, its duration ranges from 5 days to week.
- After time, the container is placed on the light for the appearance of the first germs. This process can leave for a whole month. Optimal temperature range – from 12 to 18 degrees.
- Gardeners are not recommended to remove the film, as shoots should get used to open space, light, dry air. Do not forget to follow the substrate – it should be wet, pour contraindicated.
- After the appearance of 2-3 leaves, the seedlings are transplanted into separate dishes, you can use plastic cups or pots.
- Once sustainable heat comes, seedlings can be planted at a permanent place. Someone prefers to postpone the procedure until the next spring – by this time the plant will be formed completely.
The main care for the “rosal” lies in the increased fertility of the soil and high-quality watering. The first one can achieve with the help of organic fertilizers, which according to the rules are made at the beginning of spring. An alternative can be a swinging of a cooky by humus in autumn. Secondary feeding is carried out at the end of summer. Recommended mineral compositions – “Ferty”, “Kemira”.
Plant care affects the overall condition of the flowers, as well as on the size of the bunk, the duration of flowering, the saturation of the shade. So, in the nutritional soil, I primed the brightest than in the poor.
As for watering, the main part of the moisture is needed in the period from May to June. From July to August, the period of rest begins, at this time abundant irrigation is not required, but it is worth monitoring the state of the Earth – it should not dispel. Regular moisturizing is renewed since the end of the summer, when the flower continues to grow.
Machion grades are recommended to transplant every 3 years. Before wintering, the plant is being added to the dry nutrient mixture, you can also cover foliage.
Primula Makhrovka – extraordinary beauty garden flower. Due to the variety of shades of blossomed buds won a special popularity among Russian flowerflowers. Grow primulus “Rosanna”, which has several colors, is completely simple.
The main thing is to follow all the recommendations on landing, care, reproduction, and then Introduction Mahrew will decorate any garden and windowsill.
About when to transplant indoor primrose after purchase, look in the video below.