Home pools have their pros and cons. Many people wish to establish a similar design in their urban apartments that have sufficient area. In this article, we will get acquainted with the apartment pools and will deal with their advantages and disadvantages.
Pros and cons
Water reservoir installed in the apartment is still a non-standard owner decision. Before equipping in your home such a design, you need to learn about all its advantages and disadvantages.
Let us dwell on the positive qualities of pools installed in apartments.
- Extremely rare water change, given a reliable filter system. At the same time, the beneficial properties of the fluid are preserved.
- When such an installation takes place in the apartment, does not arise about leisure. Households can perfectly spend their free time in water, resting the body and soul.
- The pool, which is inside the apartment, can be used year-round. Users will not be limited only to one summer season.
- There are special spa models with excellent therapeutic effects. You can fix your health or reliably save it, taking this pool regularly.
- Households are not limited to both the time of year and weather conditions.
- Owners themselves can care for installation without resorting to the help of specialists.
And now will cover the shortcomings of such structures in the apartment.
- The area in the apartment should be commensurate with the dimensions of the future pool. But since most urban apartments are not distinguished by a large quadrature, a lot of problems may occur with the installation, right up to the impossibility of production of installation work.
- You will need a mandatory challenge of designers to assess the safety of the pool installation in the apartment.
- Required mandatory settlement to avoid the collapse of walls and overlaps.
- Having a possession of the apartment font, the microclimate indoors will have to keep all the time under control. It will be necessary to prevent the appearance of fungi due to high humidity and indoor temperature.
- Need to take care of precautions. Especially then, if children who do not know how to swim. In addition, the owner is responsible for injuries of all people who enjoy the pool in his apartment.
- Be sure to control the condition of the container and water in it. To do this, use suitable chemicals to maintain the pH level of water. After all, the health and safety of loved ones depends on this, since poor-quality water can provoke the appearance of pathogenic bacteria.
To carry out all these procedures, it will be necessary to spend a lot of free time, which is not found at each owner.
Pools calculated for installation in a residential room are different. Each option has its own distinctive features and features. Let’s get acquainted with them.
- SPA. For the most part, such mini-pools are unspeborified, so you need to consider the size of doorways. Are mainly developed for the therapeutic effect. In the spa pool, it is impossible to use a conventional salt or foam, as it is detailing for equipment. Such a pool can be operated instead of a bath.
- Inflatable. This species is compact, mobile, affordable by the price of the home pool. As well as it is not too expensive in operation. This design is pretty simple, and disassembled. Such basin does not require additional equipment. It is easy to care for him: it is practically no need to clean, it is enough to periodically change water.
- Frame. This option consists of a frame and a bowl made of elastic materials. More suitable for spacious premises.
Before choosing a pool, you should definitely determine exactly which option from the above you want to buy for your apartment. If you need a more functional model with additional configurations, it is worth choosing a suitable spa version, but it will cost quite expensive. If you are looking for the pool easier and cheaper, you can do the inflatable model.
Pay attention to the materials from which the pool is made. They must be high quality, environmentally friendly, safe and reliable. Before buying such a pool, you need to carefully examine. There should be no defects on the material. If there are additional features, you need to make sure that they are correct.
Choosing the optimal device, do not forget about the size of the size of the design itself and the placement of the room. Traditionally, it is recommended to choose products of famous brands.
Consider installing the pool with your own hands on the example of a frame model in an apartment building. After researching by a specialist of all the necessary parameters, you can enhance the bottom of the pool: lay out the runneroid in several layers, fasten the mastic and loss in sealing. At the next stage, you can set a framework and fix the bowl on it. After all the work done, it remains to connect the water pipe and sewage pipe to the pool.
Visual Introduction of the frame pool inside the building is given later.