Pleet roses often become the main decoration of the garden. They can be an element of a garden composition, participate in group landings, used as a living hedge, however, to grow such a beautiful bush is not so easy. For this, amateurs are invited to start growing from the simplest variety – “Sympathy”.
The plenty rose itself is a flowering garden plant, which is the result of crossing the rosehip and some varieties of roses with long shoots. “Sympathy” is considered one of the most popular varieties, as it is characterized by unpretentiousness in care, as well as aesthetic appearance.
The variety is derived in the second half of the 20th century, it is a large-flowered re-flowering plant.
Adult bush grows up to 5 meters, its diameter can reach 2 meters. Such a bulk bush can be used to decorate fence, arches, walls. Therefore, when landing, it is necessary to prepare a steady and strong support. The flowers of this variety have a rich scarlet color, their structure can be compared with the Mahra, the diameter of one booth reaches 10 cm. Their fragrance is very pleasant. Grow flowers are quite tight, each has 20-25 petals.
An impressive fluffy greens and massive flowers look very beautiful in the exterior of the garden plot. Like all other plenty roses, “sympathy” rather quickly and is growing long. The beginning of flowering occurs in early June, heats a bush with the arrival of cooling. The peak of flowering falls on the first wave, during re-blossoming a bush dissolves not so abundantly.
The advantages of the variety should include stability before ultraviolet rays – the petals are not fascinated in the sun. After the rain on the buds there are no traces or divorces. Frost or sharp change of temperature regime culture transfers pretty. Not particularly susceptible to diseases and pests.
The cultivation of the presented variety is possible not only in the warmth climate, but also in the middle lane. True, in the second case, the plant must be insulated for the winter. When choosing a plot, it is recommended to choose a place that is well lit by the sun. Under such conditions, the first flowers may appear for the next year. If roses are grown to decorate any object, then it is necessary to perplex them at a distance of 50 cm from the right place.
It is best to start landing in the fall, then the first sprouts will begin to develop even to frosts. In the case of the spring landing, waiting for the first colors will have much longer, moreover, an instance planted in spring requires more serious care. When landing, use the following recommendations.
- For one day, soak planting material.
- Divide the sprouts and roots into two kidneys.
- Drop the well with a diameter of 50 cm.
- Fill the prepared fertilizer pit. To do this, you can use manure, superphosphate, lime, wood resin.
- Root roots to the ground at least 10 cm.
- If several copies are planted, then keep the distance between the shoots at least a meter.
- Upon completion of the landing, part of the bush should be eliminated, which remained above the ground, by 20 cm.
This procedure will provide an active growth in culture.
If rose cultivation occurs with the help of cuttings of the previous plant, then you need to follow these steps.
- Start breeding colors from the middle of the summer. For this suit both summer and winter cuttings, cut from healthy plants immediately after flowering.
- Every cutlets must have at least four kidneys. From the bottom removed all the leaves.
- Prepare Growing Capacity. It can be a box or pot.
- Fill in container with substrate, for example, sand with earth in a centimeter layer.
- Ride cuttings in the resulting soil and cover them with a glass jar.
- Remove in the shaded place, as the soil dried out, produce watering.
As mentioned above, the care of the variety is not particularly difficult, however, some rules of cultivation should still be aware of.
Watering and loosening
Culture refers to species that are easily transferred drought, so in frequent and abundant irrigation, this rose does not need. It is recommended to pour under the bush 1-2 buckets of water every 7 days. Gardeners advise to organize a rolling circle on the site with a sandy fence so that water does not spread across the territory. Watering the plant is better than faded water.
So that after the procedure watering the soil does not harde it, it should be loosened and mulch. For mulch, peat, sawdust, wood bark. These materials will ensure the preservation of a wet atmosphere around the bush, and will not allow us to germinate. If you can mulch the rolling circle, then you can water the culture even less.
Fertilizing and fertilizer
If during the landing to lay a large amount of mineral fertilizers and organications in the ground, then the first couple of years a bush can not be fed, it will be enough useful elements. Patifies the plant starts on the third year. Well culture reacts to manure or wood ash.
In the fall, it is recommended to make feeding, the composition of which there is potassium. Fit both universal shopping fertilizers designed for flowering cultures and ordinary wood ash. It should also be fueled by a bush with phosphorus, sodium, calcium. All these elements will allow Rose to survive the winter. The most favorable time for feeding – Spring.
And when the bush begins to bloom, do not make fertilizers.
Garter and trimming
The garter for any plenty plant is required. As a support, any hedge, fence, wall, arc, trellis will fit. You can construct the device and independently, for example, in the form of a lattice. 50 cm support is installed from escape. It is recommended to systematically inspect the design and follow that under the weight of the thiefs it does not fall and did not harm the bustle.
Experts do not recommend tapping all the screens up, otherwise all the flowers will be on top. Some of the main shoots need to be tied up horizontally, giving a bush more aesthetic shape. For garter gardens advise to use plastic twine. It is good because it does not cause damage shrub.
Spring and autumn required to carry out. In the spring it is necessary to eliminate dry and sick branches, as well as remove the ends of the branches to a strong exterior kidney. In the fall you need to eliminate the sworded buds and to break the stalks. After the fourth year, the bush needs a cardinal pruning, since by the fifth year the blooming of the main shoots of this variety weakens.
In the first two years, the graft seedlings are poorly developing the root system, but if a roshovnik was used as a flow, then there is a reverse effect – the roots are growing greatly, and therefore the pigs are also needed periodically eliminating.
Preparation for winter
If the rose of this variety is planted in the cold region, then it must be stolen for the winter. Before this, from autumn, old branches are cut off, the shrub is thinned. Already in the first half of autumn, preparing a plant for winter, stop it. Under the bush collect fallen leaves and treated with disinfecting composition. Next, it is necessary to carefully remove branches from the support, omit down to the ground and fix. On earth with this better plant not to lay. Then rose is covered with film or spruce branches. All manipulations are carried out in dry weather.
You can cover the bush and without the removal procedure from the support. For this, the plant is installed around the plant by twinestone, and on top of it is enveloped by agricultural. Try not to lean the covering material to the shrub so that it does not prevent air circulation. Film removed after thaw.
In defense needs a rolling circle, it can be filled with a dense layer of peat with earth.
Diseases and pests
This variety is quite resistant to the formation of diseases and pest attacks, but If these problems failed to avoid, then use the following recommendations.
- If the plant attacked the failure, then it can be defeated by soap solution. If the spraying composition does not help, then an insecticidal drug is used.
- If the leaf is noticeable on the leaves, they dry and wither, and a web is observed on the bottom side, then the bush has become a victim of a pawkin tick. The situation will save spraying with an infusion of wormwood, yarrow or tobacco. From special preparations gardeners recommend using “phytodeter”.
- To protect the culture from the attack of insects, you can sit near the velvets, their smell scares pests. As a measure of prophylaxis, you can spray a bush with burglar fluid in spring and autumn.
- If the arrival of spring on the leaves is noticed brown spots, with time the darkening and forming a ring around the escape, then it can be assumed that the plant has become infected with mushroom disease coniobiotyrium. While the ailment did not destroy the bush, it is necessary to cut damaged shoots together with a healthy part and burn. For the prevention of this disease, do not bring feedstocks containing nitrogen in the fall.
- Blesley raid, gradually a darker, indicates the formation of another disease – mildew. It is necessary to eliminate the infected branches, and the bush is treated with a solution of copper (2%) or iron (3%) of vitriol. As prophylaxis, the spraying of soda soda with soap is suitable.
Experienced agronomists, as well as novice gardeners speak very well about the Symptium Sort. They like beautiful and lush flowers, very nice fragrant. Such saturated scarlet roses are noticeable from afar. It is noted that the plant blooms for a long time, and also does not need a special place to grow. For example, a bush grows in a frequent mist and at close-range of groundwater. If the culture is frozen in a heavy climate, it can be easily rehabilitized using garden preparation and sections of affected areas.
Additionally about the plenty rose “Sympathy”, see the following video.