Currently, many country household owners and cottages install pools. Quite often, artificial reservoirs are contaminated from the environment, and even modern filters cannot help with cleaning. For this reason, experts recommend to mount artificial structures to cover pools.
The presence of the pool contributes to rest and relaxing adults and children in the hot season. Installation of the pavilion for the pool on its plot – this is a lot of advantages, the main of which is swimming in clean water. In addition, the roof dissipates the sunlight, so in the reservoir, even in the most peak of heat. There are practically no disadvantages in these fixtures, with the exception of financial purchase and installation costs. And it is also worth noting that, depending on the material of the manufacture, each of the types of canopy may have characteristic disadvantages.
Typically, pavilions for pools have a kind of light transparent design. Canopies can be of various shapes and colors, so with the right choice will always look on the territory appropriate.
Each of the pool owners comes to the thoughts about the need to cover your pool. The reason for this is to protect water in an artificial reservoir from foreign objects, dust and dirt. BUT Also shelter for the pool on the street is necessary to perform many functions.
- The safety of animals and children, which is expressed in the closing of access to water, if necessary.
- Saving at chemicals. Since there will be much less pollution in the water, the owners will have to be cleaned with chemicals using chemicals.
- Reliable protection from all kinds of pollution. Pavilions for pools limit the possibility of garbage from falling, plant foliage into water.
- Reducing the number of evaporation. In the outdoor pool, the volume of water is rapidly lost, especially for the summer period.
- Protection against the formation of microorganisms, bacteria, algae. Water in the covered pools does not bloom.
- Ability to use the reservoir at any time of the year under all weather conditions.
- Protection of bathing people from the heat and sun.
- Increased construction. Thanks to the canopy, the pool is protected from damage by mechanical environmental factors, due to which the pools are functioning longer.
Depending on preferences, as well as finances of the owner of an artificial reservoir, you can choose a pavilion that has a certain shape, function, color, price category.
Shelters for mobile type pools are suitable for water bodies of different types, namely: frame, polypropylene, national and other. Canopy keeps on aluminum guides, its composition has a dense tissue that does not miss ultraviolet rays. Mobile pavilion has the kind of summer tent, he has preferential characteristics.
- Economy. The cost of this design is much less than the other options for the roofs.
- Easy assembly and installation. In the installation, the mobile canopy for the pool does not need it just put in the required place. Frame arcs can be quite simple to bend to the desired form.
- Simple transportation, storage. The tent of this type can be easily folded, so when transporting and stored it will not take much space.
- Universality application. Mobile roof can be used for artificial reservoirs of different types. If necessary, it can be moved and put on a different plot.
- Large assortment of models. Consumer can buy round, oval canopy of various colors.
The disadvantages of mobile pavilions can be called their short-life, the ability to use only in the bathing season, as the design is not able to protect from the cold.
Often the framework of stationary pavilions are made of aluminum, so they are characterized by durability, reliability, lack of weighting. Inserts are made from polycarbonate. In the stationary canopy, one-piece design with mounted windows, doors.
The roofs of this type for an artificial reservoir contribute to the preservation of a comfortable temperature inside the design, so such a shelter can be used even in winter. The stationary canopy is often attached to the house, if the reservoir is located near him. The main advantages of such a roof are:
- long service life, which is provided with high-quality durable material;
- universal application;
- use at different times of the year, including winter;
- the ability to make this design personally.
The minuses of stationary canopies include a high price, a cumbersome view, the need for care.
This type of shelter pools is considered the most practical. Canopies consist of separate sections that shift using guide rails. Such a roof can be made open, closed or partially closed.
Sliding pavilions can be sliding, sliding and folding, high and low. Under high roofs, people can freely move in full growth, as well as install there Sun beds and tables. Low roofs are able to close the sole water surface of the pool, so you can only swim under them.
For the manufacture of a canopy for an artificial reservoir, 2 types of materials will be required. First – to make a frame, and the second is glazing. As The design is constantly in contact with water, a wooden frame to establish it is impractical: it quickly rotates, so the metal is used. Other materials are used for glazing.
Polycarbonate can be 2 species: monolithic and cellular. Monolithic has an external similarity with glass, cellular is characterized by the presence of internal longitudinal cells. The first option has considerable strength, aesthetic looks and can be used for many years. The second option relates to budgetary materials, so in high demand.
Polycarbonate is inherent in good flexibility, so it can be glazed with a complicated framework. The material can be both transparent and color.
Often, people buy transparent polycarbonate, because under it light. Color material darkens space, with improper selection, the canopy will deliver discomfort with resting.
PVC Film consider universal material for the manufacture of canopies. The film combines the available cost and various color gamut, which allows the shelter for the pool is quite attractive. This is an antibacterial material that perfectly protects from ultraviolet rays. Thanks to the texture of the PVC structure, it does not slide, and also does not create difficulties during installation.
Pavilion, which is made under a tree from an aluminum profile, is characterized by reliable protection against corrosion and oxidation. During the connection, a rubber seal is used, which protects the design from the negative effects of the environment. The advantages of aluminum canopies include the following:
- the ability to make the swimming season longer;
- reduction of electrical energy expenditures for heating an artificial reservoir;
- protection of water from pollution;
- the ability to adapt to any consumer requests;
Applying double-glazed windows are recommended in the case of year-round use of artificial reservoir. The more cameras makes the material, the smaller its heat loss. A worthy embodiment of the energy-saving coating is the one that has gas between glasses.
but double-glazed windows are not only expensive, but also weigh a lot, besides are rather fragile. With a strong blow, this coating will split into small fragments that can be seriously injected. To eliminate broken glass, you will need to drain all water from the pool.
Pavilions can be installed on the pool of any type and form. The most common are canes in the form of dome and cascade. The most simple and accessible are arched structures, in height they do not exceed 350 cm. For this reason, they can be used not only to save water clean, but also as a restroom.
Another option has a more interesting foundation in the form of one straight and second curved wall. One of the in-demand forms of a canopy for the pool can be considered the one that consists of half the transparent vertical walls and arcuate roof. This pavilion is quite spacious, in it access to water is available from all 4 sides.
How to choose?
So that the pool remained clean throughout the year, the owner is worth gaining a pavilion. If the canopy is used as a winter closed place for recreation, the optimal option will be the stationary pavilion made of durable glass. Canopies from double double-glazed windows additionally insulate the room, and then in winter, under them you can swim in the pool. The polycarbonate product is best used in the country or on the section of the country house exclusively in the warm season. Such structures are not only safe, fire-resistant and durable, but also have an affordable cost.
As for the choice of a pavilion form, the spherical canopy with sliding panels is better to mount for a round pool. For rectangular design, arcuate top. No snow accumulates on such roofs, so they serve canopies for quite a while.
Most often, the owners of artificial reservoirs establish stationary and sliding canopies on their plot, which are produced from aluminum and polycarbonate. It is worth listening to the advice of specialists in their operation.
- Make ventilation in the pavilion. Some manufacturers of canopies are taken into account. You can organize ventilation by regular ventilation, opening the doors, as well as pushing the design sections. Ventilation significantly increases the service life of the canopy.
- Always take into account weather conditions. So that the pavilion does not suffer from the busting of the wind, it is worth carefully fixing its sections and close the doors.
- Clean design. Pavilion washing needs to be carried out with clean water under strong pressure. If you wish to use the detergent better to give preference to liquid.
- Clean the roof from snow cover. With abundant snowfall, it is worth watching the snow to be delayed on the roof of the canopy, as it can harm the design.
- Mobile pavilions use in summer time, and to fold and clean it in the room.
When choosing a pavilion, you should give preference to a high-quality product from a reliable manufacturer, as there are plans for each long-term use of the structure. When buying a carport it is worth paying attention to the reviews about the company-producer. Today, Czech pavilions, as well as roofs of Russian production use good demand. It is better that the manufacturer himself engaged in installation design.
How to make it yourself?
To make a carport of polycarbonate in the country with their own hands, first of all it will be necessary to create sketches. Manufacturing procedure consists of several stages.
- Installation of the base. To install the pool with a sliding pavilion, it is necessary to pour a concrete tape to which the guide rails will be attached, and on which the sections will roll back. The depth of the tape from concrete should not exceed 0.6 m. The number of rails has a direct effect on the width of the foundation. First you need to dig a trench, on its bottom to pour 20 cm of sand or rubble. After that, the formwork is mounted, the walls are covered with the reference.
On the inside of the trench, the Armokarkas from 2 levels fix. The last step of this procedure is the fill with concrete.
- Construction of carcass. Optionally, the framework can be made both collapsible and unintended. Inspection design you need to weld. Build construction start with rack installation. On top of the supports mounted an element in the form of an arc that will become the roof. After assembling racks and arcs, you need to connect their runs. Profile fastening produce horizontally with distance between runs to meter or 50 cm. Runting can be from profile trimming.
- Saving framework. The last step in the seal assembly is glazing using polycarbonate. By this time, the frame must be assembled, welding bayonets are ground, and each of the elements of the design is painted. Polycarbonate glazing begins with a roof, for this, a sheet of material is stacked on the frame, and there is marking on it. At the point of attachment it is to drill holes. Fixation is made using self-tapping screws and sealing washers. After the roof is trimmed, you can go to the walls. The last stage of the work is the closure of polycarbonate ends with plugs to prevent moisture penetration and dust inside.
Installation of the sliding pavilion for the Meridian pool in the video below.