Working on a garden or household, you can spend a lot of strength. To facilitate such work, serve small-sized workers – Motoblocks “Hoper”. Diesel and gasoline units help with plowing earth, planting crops, harvesting.
What it is?
Motoblocks “Hoper” – this is a technique that can make the life of its owner much easier. The manufacturer carries out its assembly in Voronezh and Perm. When creating machines, not only domestic, but also foreign details are used.
The main characteristics of the technique is their available cost, ease of use, reliability of the configuration. That is why these mini-tractors are in demand among the population.
The price of the aggregate affects the complexity of its design and power.
Description of Motoblocks “Hoper” indicates such characteristics:
- a wide range of models;
- configuration with cutters and plows;
- the possibilities of adding hinged equipment;
- equipping by headlights;
- long service life;
- continuous operation for six hours;
- Attraction of external design.
The main functions that can perform this technique:
- bursting soil after plowing;
- making grass and low shrubs;
- transportation of small cargo;
- performing the cleaning of the territory;
- digging ripe vegetables.
Views and models
Motoroblocks “Hoper” may have a diesel or gasoline engine. Models in diesel execution rarely work with interruptions and problems. The technique on this engine is quite in demand among buyers, due to the fact that diesel fuel is inexpensive. Data Motors have high operating capabilities subject to all rules for instructions.
Mini-tractors on gasoline have proven themselves in work. Despite the fact that diesel fuel is cheaper, the gasoline gear unit wins due to low weight. This characteristic facilitates ease of control.
In addition to “Khoper 900Pro”, popular and demanded models today are some more.
- “Hoper 900 MQ 7” has an elevated four-stroke single-cylinder engine. Starting the unit occurs with the help of the kickstarter. Motoblock has three speeds, while developing a working up to seven kilometers per hour. The machine is characterized by productive and fast work on different types of soil due to high strength, quality of nodes and casing. Motor motoblock has a power of 7 liters. with. Technique weighs 75 kilograms and promotes plowing of soils by 30 centimeters in depth.
- “Hoper 1100 9DC” It is characterized by a diesel engine that has air cooling. The car is characteristic convenience, small dimensions, high functionality and a small amount of fuel consumed. “Hoper 1100 9DC” has an engine for 9 liters. with. and can handle the soil for 30 centimeters in depth. With weight 78 kilograms, the unit is able to capture an area of 135 centimeters in the process of cultivation.
- “Hoper 1000 y 7b”. This version of the motoblock is equipped with a four-stroke gasoline engine with a power of 7 liters. with. The machine is designed to process areas with dimensions to one hectare. In “Khoper 1000 y 7b” there is a manual transmission with three front and one rear velocities. Therefore, the technique can easily cope with the tasks in a hard-to-reach place. Thanks to the maneuverability of the steering wheel, the mini-tractor is easy to manage. Installation of the reflex tread allows you to perform work in off-road. On the unit installed wings with a large width, it is they can protect the car from dust and pollution. This type of motor block is able to adjust the depth of immersion in the ground, so this type of equipment is quite functional. The consumer chooses this model, guided by the economy of fuel consumption, engine capacity, convenience of steering.
But do not forget that “Hoper 1000 y 7b” does not work with severe cargo.
- “Hoper 1050” is a multifunctional model that has a gasoline four-stroke engine. The machine is characterized by a capacity of 6.5 liters. with. and depth plowing in 30 centimeters. Motoblock has the ability to capture the width during cultivation in 105 centimeters.
Due to the possibility of attaching mounted equipment, this mini-tractor model is an indispensable assistant for each host.
- “Hoper 6d cm” – This is one of the leaders among models of mini tractors of its price category. The technique has a high-quality and durable engine with good working resources, the gearbox is improved in it and imprisoned. High motoblock permeability provide powerful wheels. Diesel engine with a capacity of 6 liters. with. cooled by air. The machine is characterized by a plowing depth of 30 centimeters and soil processing width during cultivation of 110 centimeters.
In the production of Motoblocks “Hoper”, both gasoline and diesel engines are used. Their power is different from each specific model (from five to nine liters. with.), cooling can occur both by air and with liquid. Due to the high-quality configuration of the machine is characterized by durability, endurance and reliability.
The gearbox device in mini-tractors is characterized by a chain type. Weight technique are different, on average it is 78 kg, while gasoline models are lighter.
Accessories and hinged equipment
The aggregates from “Hoper” is a modern form of agricultural machinery, when buying all the necessary components. Most models have an air filter, for their efficient work requires high-quality oil. The silencer provides a low noise level when the technique is functioning.
Spare parts for cars “Hoper” can be purchased in specialized stores.
Thanks to the possibility of attaching attachments, motor-blocks are used in the economy for many purposes.
Miscellaneous equipment can be attached to this mini tractor.
- Mike. These aggregates can be a rotary, segment, finger type.
- Adapter is a popular element, especially for heavy motoblocks. It is necessary for comfortable movement on the motoblock.
- Mill. This equipment provides the cultivation procedure that mini tractor performs.
- Wheels. Despite the equipment of the motoblocks with high-quality pneumatic wheels, each owner has the ability to install wheels with large dimensions, provided that it is possible in a specific model.
- Groundoshachentes Sold so separately and in the sets.
- Plow. For the machine, which weighs up to 100 kilograms, it is worth purchasing classic one-plow plows. On the technique, which weighs more than 120 kilograms, you can install a two-circuit plow.
- Snow blower and dump. The standard dimensions of the blade shovel, which is well suited for the Hoper technology, are from one to one and a half meters. In this case, the shovel may have a rubber or metal lining. The main direction of use is the cleaning of sections from snow cover.
- Potatoes and potatoes. Potatoes can be classic fastening, grins, as well as frictional. Hoper can work with different types of potatoes.
After buying a motoblock from the company “Hoper”, each owner is worthwhile to study the instruction manual, which will allow you to properly use the aggregate. Motoblock works constant oil replacement.
In order for the car to work for a long time and without interruptions, in the summer it is worth using mineral oil, and in winter – synthetic.
With this fuel For gasoline engine is AI-82, AI-92, AI-95, and for diesel, any fuel brand.
The procedure for the first launch of the machine should be carried out strictly according to the instructions. Fully assembled equipment that is ready for work, it remains only to start. First, the engine must work a little bit. After the first running and until the full use of the motoblock must pass at least twenty hours. After this stage is completed, the car can be used for work on virgin and when transporting heavy loads.
Malfunctions in the functioning of mini tractors “Hoper” occurs infrequently, and they can be eliminated by their own. Noise can occur in the reducerrs, so it is worth checking the availability of oil and do not use low-quality substances.
If oil flows out of the unit, then it is worth paying attention to the condition of the glands, to address breaks and adjust the oil level.
There are situations where clutch slipping occurs, in such a situation it is worth replacing springs and discs. If hard speeds are switched, then you need to replace the worn items.
Motoblock can refuse to run with severe frost, In this case, it is better to transfer work on a warmer day.
Among popular faults, the leading place belongs to high vibration during work, as well as engine smoke. These problems are a consequence of poor quality oil and its flow.
Reviews of the owners of Motoblocks “Hoper” confirm that after the first running, the technique functions well, the interruptions in work do not arise. Users marked high quality plowing plow and other functions of the aggregate. Many positive information is directed to the assembly characteristic and machine maneuverability.
Some owners recommend buying weights, Since “Hoper” is a technique that is characterized by ease and small-sized.
Motoblock Overview “Hoper” – In the following video.