HUTER lawn mowers are well known worldwide. German technique is distinguished by high operational properties and is an indispensable assistant in garden sites. Thanks to a wide variety of models and high reliability, most consumers choose exactly this brand and remains true to him for many years.
Huter lawn mowers are produced by the same company from Germany, which has proven itself as a high-class manufacturer of garden equipment and electrical products. Warranty is provided for all goods of the enterprise, and the service is carried out in numerous company service centers. The main purpose of the Huter lawn mowers is a haircut of a different height and the possibility of giving the necessary forms of lawn.
In addition, the aggregates are perfectly coped with the trimming of a weathered herb, the brain of Byrian and with the harvesting of the Sena for the winter.
Lawn mowers are used on areas from 400 to 1000 m2, where the pcs or the formation of a lawn with a trimmer is no longer possible.
Due to the wide range of products, the consumer has the ability to select a device of a particular power taking into account the size of the site.
Advantages and disadvantages
High Consumer Demand on HUTER Lawn Mowers Explained by a number of undeniable advantages of this technique in front of other machines.
- All without exception, the HUTER model is small and easy to manage. Unlike lawn mower, heavyweights they are very maneuverable and easy to manage.
- The technique is highly durable and long service life. The aggregates are reliable and correspond to the high level of safety.
- The handle of lawn mowers can be adjusted in height, which makes it easy to adjust it under the growth of the operator.
- The presence of self-propelled models will greatly simplify the processing of large areas and allows you to work on the complex terrain relief.
- The function of regulating the height of the pcs allows you to form a lawn of any form.
- Lawn mowers are admitted in a wide price range, which makes it possible to choose a product on any wallet.
The disadvantages include the absence of a mulch function, which causes the need to purchase additional equipment intended for grinding herbs and branches.
HUTER produces gas-mowers of two species – gasoline and electric.
Such models are characterized by high power and mobility, capable of working continuously for a long time. The main purpose of mowers with a gasoline engine is the processing of space over 1500 m2. The models are equipped with a roomy grass collector and have a greater width of the capture.
The advantage of gasoline mowers is complete independence from the power supply and high power. The minuses include not too eco-friendly exhaust, which is formed as a result of the engine of internal combustion, as well as strong noise.
Models operating from electricity do not produce noise, do not emit harmful impurities into the atmosphere and do not require gasoline acquisition. Due to the lack of fuel tank, the model is small and easy to control. Thanks to the large wheels, moving them very conveniently, and the only minus is the limited length of the network cord, which does not allow processing sections of more than 6-8 acres.
Besides, Electrical models require a power source and in field conditions cannot be used. Output from this situation can be the acquisition of a battery mower, which does not require an electrical outlet and runs from the battery.
The range of lawn mowers of the company HUTER is represented by electric and gasoline models, The most popular of which are presented below.
- Electric lawn mower HUTER ELM-1800 is a sufficiently strong unit, the engine capacity of which is 1800 W. Knives can be set to height from 2.8 to 5.5 cm, the volume of the grass collector reaches 45 liters, and the capture width is 42 cm.
- Mower Huter ELM-1400 also works from electricity and equipped with 1400 W engine. The operator can independently adjust the height of the bow, which varies from 2.8 to 5.5 cm, the capture width is 38 cm. The machine is able to operate from voltage of 220 V, equipped with a 40-liter grass collector and has three levels of adjustment.
- Huter ELM-1400 T According to its technical characteristics, resembles the previous one, with the only difference, which has not 3, and 5 levels of adjustment and can mow grass in a wider range: height from 1.8 to 6.5 cm. The model is equipped with fabric trail, whose volume is 35 liters.
- Units Huter ELM-1000 and Huter ELM-1100 are the most miniature representatives of the family of electrocuses produced by the company, and are equipped with a capacity of 1000 and 1100 W, respectively. A distinctive feature of the models is the presence of a battery that allows you to work in field conditions and do not depend on the source of electricity. The products are equipped with 28 liters with grass treatment, capable of making grass at a height from 3 to 6 cm and have a 32 cm knife capture width.
- The most powerful model Huter ELM-2000 It has a 2 kilowatt engine, capable of making grass at a height of 2.5 to 7.5 cm, equipped with a 45 liter grass collectivity and has a width of knives in 43 cm.
- Gaszine lawn mower Huter GLM- 4.0 Equipped with an internal combustion engine with a capacity of 4 horsepower and has a two-liter benzobac. The unit is able to operate in the seven layout modes in the range from 2 to 7.5 cm. The width of the seizure remains constant and is 46 cm. The grassborder has a tissue performance and can accommodate up to 50 liters of bevelled grass.
- Model Huter GLM-4.0 g It has the same engine power and the size of the gas tank as the previous unit, but it is capable of making grass in a wider height range, which varies from 3.5 to 6.5 cm. The width of the capture is 51 cm, the number of height adjustment modes reaches three, the grass collector is missing. The grass is discarded by the grass when she is going to manually.
- Huter GLM-5 gas station.0 S It is a self-propelled model with a 5 horsepower engine and a half-liter gas tank. The width of the gripping knives is 46 cm, the height of the bow – from 2 to 8.5 cm, the container of the grass collector – 60 liters. The unit is designed for large sections of over 1000 m2, equipped with a folding handle and large drivers.
- Lawn mower for small lawns HUTER GLM-3.5 Lt Equipped with an engine with a capacity of 4 horsepower, has a width of the grip of 42 cm and can cut the lawn at a height of 2.5 to 7.5 cm. The unit will become an indispensable assistant on lawns of up to 600 m2.
Malfunctions and ways to eliminate them
In general, the Huter technique is distinguished by high quality assembly and long service life, but small malfunctions sometimes happen. And if it is necessary to contact the service center to replace the piston rings of the gasoline engine or rewind, then adjust the float in the carburetor in the event of a high fuel consumption or replace the oil can be independently. Below are the most common breakdowns, the reasons for their emergence and elimination tips.
- If you cannot start a gasoline lawn mower, then first of all it should be checked if there is fuel in the tank, and if you draw attention to its quality. Very often the cause of the engine failure is poor quality or last year’s fuel, which forgot to merge for the winter.
- Next you need to look, in what condition there are spark plugs and is there a spark. With its absence, the candle must be cleaned from Nagar, and in the case of their exercise – change to new.
- If when you start the engine, it is impossible to pull the starting line, the case is most likely in a broken engine or a blocked blade. In such cases, it is recommended to contact the service center.
- If, when having a lawn, the mowing of grass occurs unevenly, then the cause can be a crowded grass collector or work with high hormone. In this case, you should empty the working capacity and increase the height of the cut.
- Often, a strong vibration appears in the process of work and extraneous noises are heard. The reason for this may be the weakening of fasteners and imbalance of the blade. You can eliminate the problem on your own, pre-disconnecting the engine and tightening all the threaded connections of the unit.
Running and operation of lawn mowers should be carried out in strict accordance with the instructions, and the diagnostic and commissioning works are performed when the electric motor, shoved and cooled with a gasoline engine is disconnected from the network. In addition, when repairing internal combustion engines, spark plugs should be disconnected.
Below, watch the Huter ELM-1400 Electric Lawn Mowing Video Surveillance.
Criterias of choice
Before you go to the store for a lawn mower, It is necessary to decide on a number of important points.
- If the unit is planned to be used on the house lawn, located in close proximity to the structure, then stop your choice better on a low-power network model, which will fine with soft lawn grass.
- When choosing an aggregate for a haircut of football fields or golf courses, you need to choose serious self-propelled gasoline models that do not require outlets and are able to work on a complex relief.
- If the processing area is not too large, and the source of power is not available – the ideal option will be the acquisition of a battery model, which perfectly cope with a lawn with an area of 600-800 m2 and will not require gasoline acquisition.
Next, see the video review of the GLM-5 gasoline gas mower.0 St.