Deciding what water heated is better, each owner of his own pool, choosing a flow or solar water heater. A variety of models and design options is really great. Understand which heater for the Intex basin is suitable in each case, it will help a detailed study of all existing means to increase water temperature.
The water heater for the pool is a device that allows you to bring water parameters to acceptable values that allow without risk to swim and relax. Normally, this figure should not be lower than +22 degrees, but even in an artificial reservoir, the process of increasing the temperature is very slow, And overnight, the liquid inevitably cools. Special equipment helps the right results. For example, the Intex swimming pool heater easily copes with this task, gradually increasing the temperature indicators of the aqueous medium.
The main features of water heaters for pools from Intex can be called the following.
- Availability of models with different power indicators. The most simple oriented use in inflatable pools and children’s baths. More expensive designed to work in the open air and in closed rooms. They help maintain permanent temperature in the specified borders.
- Low speed heating. In flow, it ranges from 0.5 to 1.5 degrees per hour. Solar models for efficient work need contact with UV rays for 5-6 hours a day.
- The presence of electric power. It is in all heaters, except autonomous solar drives.
- Temperature range of the working medium from +16 to +35 degrees. Separate models allow heating water to +40. But when used in street basin, energy consumption will be too high.
- Simplicity of installation. Heaters are installed outside, and special bedspreads are immersed inside the pool. No need to spend time on long deployment of communication network.
- Accessibility and compatibility. The manufacturer always indicates a list of relevant pool models that can be heated by a specific apparatus. The cost of products depends on its capacity and complexity.
- The need to use without people in the pool. It does not apply to models working on solar energy.
- Connect to circulating pump. Without it only the bedspread. All other options require preserving a certain intensity of water flow.
All this makes heaters for Intex swimming pools with a fairly convenient solution for use in the country, country plot. Simple design solutions and affordable cost allow each buyer to find a set of accessories to perform water heat tasks.
Views and models
All the heaters produced by INTEX can be divided into several categories based on the method of increasing water temperature and some other characteristics. It can be an eco-friendly solar heater or an electric heater with a flow circulation medium.
In any case, each of these options helps to solve the task.
The easiest and most economical option for a children’s or dacha pool. Solar bedspread from Intex can be used together with a circulating flow heater or autonomously. It has a special cellular structure, accelerating the return of heat by refraction of sunlight. Clear sunny weather grabs 6-8 hours so that the water warms up for swimming.
Intex this type of heaters is manufactured in the corporate blue blue colors. You can choose a compatible model of solar bedspreads for each version and shape of the pool – from round to square. The density of matter increases with an increase in area. Solar bedspread is convenient to use – it is not necessary to mount it on the basis, it forms a greenhouse effect, accelerating water heating, at night reduces heat transfer. Included there is a bag for storing accessory.
This category includes the SOLAR MAT mats from Intex, inside which the tubes for fluid circulation are laid. They are black, well absorbed heat, connect to the filter pump. Rugs are located outside the pool, in the zone of maximum intensity of sunlight. First, they are heated, then water circulation is started. During the day, the temperature increases from +3 to +5 degrees of heat.
The number of mats with a size of 120 × 120 cm per pool is calculated based on the displacement and volume. For example, round pools with a diameter of 183 and 244 cm. There are enough 1 pieces, on a diameter of 12 inches (366 cm) you need 2, by 15 inches – 3 or 4, depending on the depth. After using rugs, the liquid from the tubes is necessarily merged. Do not put a product right on the ground on top of plants – it is better to prepare a substrate for it to avoid contact with the aggressive plant medium.
Flowing electric heater
It is compatible with pools with a diameter of no more than 457 cm in the Easy Set Pool series and up to 366 cm in the Frame Pools line. You need to connect to the filter pump with a capacity of not lower than 1893 l / h. The average heating intensity is 1 degree at 1 hour. The most popular model of such an Intex heater has an index of 28684. Its capacity is 3 kW, the device works from the usual household power supply, compatible with the solar bedspread – so you can increase the heating rate of the medium.
Connecting flowing heaters to the filter is performed with an empty pool. It is forbidden to use it if people are in water. The circulation heater cannot be left unattended – it is defined in the rain.
This category of equipment appeared in the Intex assortment in 2017. The heat pump Intex 28614 weighs 68 kg, placed in a steel case. The heat exchanger is made of titanium, the working stream of water must be 2.5 m3 / h, the power of the unit is 8.5 kW, it needs to connect to a three-phase network. This option will easily heat the water in a closed and outdoor pool with a capacity from 10 to 22 m3, you can manage it from the LCD panel on the housing. To increase water temperature by 5 degrees in the pool 16 m3 required from 9 hours.
Criterias of choice
When choosing funds that can be heated by water in the outdoor inflatable or frame type pool, It is important to take into account the following points.
- Power equipment. Minimum indicators for electrical models are 3 kW. This load is enough for household power supply. If the indicator exceeds 5 kW, it will be necessary to connect to a 3-phase network (380V) – it is necessary to obtain permission to be obtained, install additional equipment.
- Desired temperature range. It depends on who to bathe: Children need indicators of +29 degrees of heat and above. Adults are enough temperatures from +22 degrees. It is capable of providing even solar drives.
- Flow pressure indicators. It is measured in m3 / h and it is very important for the correct redistribution of thermal energy. The most undemanding will be solar mats. For a heat pump, a rather high water circulation intensity will be required. Middle indicators have flow models.
- Additional functions. Here, first of all, it should be about ensuring security. Important options include a flow sensor that turns off the electrical appliance when a fluid pressure drops or pressure drop. The system protection sensor from overheating will be useful, and the thermostat that allows you to automatically turn off the equipment to achieve the desired water temperature.
- Complexity in service. In the absence of engineering skills, it is better to choose models with the simplest device. For example, Intex solar rugs fully allow you to cope with the task of any person.
- Types of materials used. If we are talking about a model with a heat exchanger, it is worth considering extremely options from the metal. The housing and the whole design should also be durable and reliable. Optimally if it is stainless steel. Plastic is used in the manufacture of flowing heating systems. It is rather fragile, in winter needs storage at room temperature, but no moisture is afraid, suitable for use in the open air without restrictions.
- Basin size. What they are more, the more productivity there should be equipment. Economical solar batteries will not be quite effective when used in large-sized baths. These low-performance options are suitable only for compact family pools.
All these recommendations will help to correctly select the heaters for the Intex basin and not mistaken with a power or way of increasing water temperature.
About how to install an Intex Pool Electric Heater, see the following video.