Each gardener or a person living in a country house on an ongoing basis must be a lawn mower, which will largely facilitate the care of the lawn located on the territory of the site or beyond.
And so that such a technical unit serve you for many years, it is necessary not only correctly and carefully to exploit it, but also know how to make the device correctly and prevent possible breakdowns associated with this process.
Step-by-step instructions for launch
To make a lawn mower without difficulty, it is necessary to get acquainted with the step-by-step instruction, but it also needs to be taken into account the rules for refueling the fuel device, as well as many other important nuances.
In the refueling before launching only gasoline models need, the engine of which without correctly selected fuel will work incorrectly or not at all. Therefore, studied more on the technical characteristics of your device, it is also necessary to familiarize yourself with the information about the finished fuel or the preparation of a special mixture with your own hands.
In the latter case, it is necessary to observe the proportions that are specifically designed for the proper functioning of the mechanism.
Sometimes synthetic oils are used for this. Such types of fuel mixtures have a lower cost, but practically no differ in their quality characteristics. On 100 grams of synthetic oil, it is necessary to use 5 liters of gasoline, so the mixture will have a proportion – 1: 50.
Higher cost have mixtures with mineral oils, as they are considered more natural and environmentally friendly, but according to specifications, they only exceed the synthetic options. The proportions using such materials will be 1: 35, that is, a 3.5 liter of gasoline should be used per 100 grams of oil.
There are also options for gasoline lawn mowers, where the fuel tank is located separately from the crankcase for oil, so there is no need for a mixture.
But regardless of the model and type of fuel tank, refueling should be made equally – fuel is not completely fuel, and leaving 3-4 centimeters to the edge of the tank.
Depending on the lawn mower model, the launch will be made in different ways. Therefore, it is necessary to take into account this and, comparing with individual technical specifications, start connecting the device and engine.
And if with a manual model working on the principle of conventional braid, everything is quite simple, then When starting a gasoline model, some difficulties may arise.
Gasoline lawn mower can be started in two ways – with impenetrable or when heated engine.
Before you start the unheated engine, you need to take care of the disconnection of the ignition system and transmission, as well as scroll through the starting lever or starter motor shaft. After that, you can start running, acting as follows:
- First you need to turn on the ignition;
- Then it is necessary to close the air damper;
- After that, you can safely start the engine.
After starting, you need to install idle on the instrument using the gase lever. Then, using all the same lever, you need to translate the device to work on low revs, giving the engine the opportunity to warm up. After that, you can safely start the operation of the lawn mower at full capacity. It is worth noting that the launch of the device with an immentable engine will be allowed, but further operation in such a state is undesirable, since it will negatively affect the general state and functioning of the lawn mower.
Run the lawn mower with a warm engine is much easier because this process does not require preliminary preparation. At the same time, it is necessary to produce in such a sequence:
- The control lever must be translated into fuel supply mode at the maximum level;
- Then you need to start the engine;
- After that, you can choose the required speed and start work.
These recommendations are suitable for any models, including for manual lawn mowers, which work on the principle of conventional braid.
How to run after winter?
Will start the lawn mower after the winter period can be quite difficult, since most often the devices of this type are stored in the barn, where heating is not provided, and therefore exposed to the harsh winter climate, and sometimes sharp temperature differences. therefore It is necessary to approach this process with the mind and take into account all the important nuances.
For example, the first thing after winter idle it is necessary to check the fuel tank of the device and make sure that it is clean and the old fuel is missing. If the tank is not empty, then it should be cleaned before the new refueling. It must be done because add new fuel to the old one who survived the winter is simple, unsafe for the operation of the device. Old fuel under the influence of the winter temperature mode can slightly change its composition, which when mixed with a more fresh composition or even when easy operation can cause faults.
Next, for safer operation, you should act on the principle of inclusion of the engine warming. So you can gently prepare a lawn mower to work.
When you start such a technical unit, some problems may arise, and to understand why the lawn mower does not start, it is necessary to identify the reasons, and for further work – to eliminate them.
The main cause of problems when starting the mower for the lawn may be in the fact that there is no gasoline in the fuel tank or its quantity is not enough to work the device. In this case, it is obvious that you need to do – fuel tank, and to prevent such a situation, it is necessary to check the presence of gasoline in advance.
Failure to comply with the preparation of fuel mixtures, as well as the use of poor-quality raw materials in order to save finance can also lead to errors at startup and when the lawn mowing. The output in such a situation is simple – It is necessary to carefully choose the finished fuel, as well as thoroughly observe the proportions with the hand-made mixtures.
Errors when starting may occur due to the fact that the fuel can pour spark plugs. This is due to a long exposure to the startup cable when the air damper is closed. To prevent it, you must always check it and, if necessary, return to the correct position.
Naturally, In case of starting the lawn mower when the ignition is turned off, you may fail, because without this, the functioning of the device is impossible.
Therefore, immediately after bringing the air damper in order, do not forget to turn on the ignition, and only then you can safely start working.
Despite the difference in the characteristics and the appearance of various models of devices, they still have the same causes of breakage, so they are practically no difference in the way.
The most common problem in the operation of the device is that it does not start or stall when pressing gas. Causes are broken in the improper functioning of a carburetor or ignition, as well as in problems with the filtration system.
If the reasons lie in the operation of the ignition system, then act as follows.
- You need to make sure that you use completely good candles, as well as that there are no fuel traces. If the candle is flooded, it is recommended to carefully clean it, because otherwise the device will not be possible.
- If the threaded connection is too dry, then problems may occur during startup, because without lubrication with a gasoline, the spark will not be able to appear or its power will not be enough to work.
- When the ignition system breaks, you should also check the contact between the candle and the high-voltage wire, since in the absence of the appearance of the sparks will not be possible, as is the further operation.
If the device stops working 5-10 minutes after the start of operation when high speed loads, Causes can be held in problems with air and fuel filtering system:
- The filter can be clogged, so when it is heated, the system ceases to be cleaned properly and turned off;
- The reason may also wonder that the part that is responsible for adjusting the pressure in the fuel tank is contaminated and blocks the fuel supply.
There are also more serious breakdowns, cope with which can be quite difficult.
- Channels and jets of devices can be seriously contaminated, so you can not do without sanitation. And in order to clean them correctly, you need to use professional tools and blow the parts with a powerful air flow.
- Often, the gaskets that are an integral part of the system are wearing and also give a failure in the working system. They are not subject to repair, so you just need to replace them.
- Wireless pistons in operation can cause breakage. That is why the details must be followed and if necessary to change them.
- In addition, the cause of the breakage can be a disruption of tightness in the carburetor space.
Due to depressurization, pressure drop may occur, and the device will lose its performance.
Terms of operation of the device
Before starting work on the lawn mower, you need to explore the instructions for its operation. But, In addition, it is also recommended to adhere to some general rules.
- Operating the device must be extremely careful, avoiding contact with solid surfaces and body parts.
- After each use, it is recommended to clean the case and the working part of the device.
- It is necessary to clean the lawn mower with the use of special professional fluids, pre-waiting until its engine cools, because it is unsafe to clean the hot motor.
- It is best to take breaks while working. So you will be able to prevent engine overheating.
- If during a long time you do not plan to work with the device, it is recommended to drain the remaining fuel and leave the device in idle mode. When the last residues of the fuel will be spent, the lawn mower itself will stop working.
- And, of course, after the summer exponentially, do not forget to properly prepare the device for the winter, then it will last you for many years.
On how to make a lawn mower right, look in the following video.