At the time when nature finishes his awakening after the winter rest, they begin to delight the eyes of the movie, bright blossom of tulips. These perennial bulbous flowers are so beautiful that they always want to see the rusty of their paints, and not only in the spring. Agrotechnology of tulips allows you to grow these plants all year round, giving yourself not only aesthetic pleasure, but also the opportunity to earn.
Grow beautiful and high-quality flowers at home is not as simple as it seems at first glance. This process is very exciting, but no less complicated. To begin, it is necessary to choose a grade of tulips that are maximally adapted to distill them in artificial conditions.
Experimentally found that for this purpose the lowest tulips are most suitable.
It is also necessary to take into account the class, coloring of colors, exposure to their diseases. Of all the varieties of tulips that are particularly popular for winter pastures, flower skills singled out the best. Here are their names.
- Tulip Foster. His growth is 12-16 cm. Plant has elevated disease resistance.
- Tulip Greiga. Gained recognition thanks to beautiful glassworm buds with a monophonic or two-color color.
- Crystal. Refers to the class of terry tulips. Shades of spectacular flowers vary from red to violet. Resistant to unfavorable conditions.
- Parade. Tricky and unpretentious grade. Buds have a glasswall form. Flowers, as a rule, red with orange streaks.
- Ganders Rapsodi. Plant height is no more than 50 cm. Buds gradually change painting, from rich pink to milk-white with pink splashes.
- White Elegance. Coloros height – up to 60 cm. Bud in the form of lily painted in the color of ivory. Petals Elegant and sophisticated, pointed at the ends.
- Hemisfer. Tulip-chameleon. Tender flowers painted initially milky white color with pink strokes. After some time, the bud darkens, acquires a saturated pink color. Resistant to diseases is characterized by increased endurance.
So that the tulip managed to bloody by March 8, it is necessary to correctly determine the time of its landing. The most suitable sometimes for this is autumn. It is important that all necessary materials are prepared by the middle of the autumn season.
Celling “March” tulips should be carried out in mid-October, but not later than the end of the month. Such an early landing is necessary in order to enable the plant to “relax”, to be in the period of rest, which continues from 3 to 5 months. In flower shops you can purchase a ready-made seating material that has already passed the cooling stage. In this case, the tulips are blooming, planted even in January to the female holiday.
The preparation of bulbs of a long-term plant begins at the end of the summer or early autumn. You can use your planting material or purchase the desired varieties in specialized flower shops.
In order for the future plant to be healthy and strong, it is necessary to calibrate the bulbs:
- The optimal size of the planting material should be 35-55 mm;
- There should be no damage to a slightly elastic bully, signs of illness.
Experienced flower products use 2 basic methods for the preparation of the planting material (cooling), which differ in its storage temperature.
- At the first, more short-term method are not allowed temperatures, it should be maintained at a constant level: + 5 ° C or + 9 ° C. This causes difficulties and inconvenience with home cultivation of colors.
- In the second case, the bulbs are searched for at least 4 months. Temperature oscillations are permissible in the range from + 6 ° C to + 12 ° C. The first part of this period is stored in a cool place (basement, bottom shelf of the refrigerator), the second – in a special substrate, where the plants will be further traded.
As a capacity for growing tulips, flower tulips use pots, wooden or plastic boxes, special containers. Preference is desirable to give natural materials, such as clay, wood, ceramics. They have the ability to carry air, which ensures sufficient food of the root system of the flower.
The converged medium leads to the airproof tulips bulbs. Therefore, the presence of drainage holes at the bottom of the container.
With their help from the pot goes extra moisture. The depth of pots and containers for tulips should be at least 15 cm.
The rooting of the bulbs of tulips must be carried out in a special substrate, which has a normal level of acidity and has high fertility rates. You can buy a ready-made soil or prepare it yourself. Gardening land is not recommended in pure form: after several irregularities, it is compacted and sends.
Flowers are used to grow tulips at home 2 types of substrate:
- On 2 parts of the garden land account for 1 pieces of large sand and compost;
- 1 part of the garden land and humus (compost) on 2 pieces of wood sawdust.
Landing and care
Immediately before landing the planting material in the ground, it is necessary to repeat the inspection of the bulbs. This will allow you to choose the most healthy copies, without any signs of the disease. It is advisable to clean the bulbs from scales – this will allow them to germinate for a shorter time.
Regardless of the method of growing tulips, the bulbs are desirable to pre-deliberate. To do this, use a weak solution of sodium permanganate (manganese), in which the planting material is soaked for 20-30 minutes. Additionally, water for soaking can enrich any stimulating growth to the agent (for example, “epic”).
This procedure will reduce the risk of diseases of the root system of the plant, and also accelerate the process of germination.
Step-by-step instruction landing.
- The substrate is falling asleep in the prepared container on ? From her height.
- The bulbs slightly deepen into the soil tails up. With a mass planting of colors, it is necessary to observe the distance between the bulbs: the distance between them should be at least 1-2 cm. It is impossible that they come into contact with each other or walls of the container.
- On top of the planting material, another layer of the substrate is poured and poured abundantly prepared water. In those places where the soil asked or blurred, it must be sucked.
- The container is transferred to a cool room with high humidity and temperature not higher than + 10 ° C.
- Landing moisturize water temperature 1 time per week.
For complete rooting of the plant requires 14-16 weeks. After that, active extension of tulips is performed. This is a method of cultivation of colors in which the full bloom is achieved by artificially. The algorithm of action is the following.
- When shooters have reached a height of 3-5 cm, they are covered with tight paper, transferred to a well-lit place. So that tulips bloomed to the holiday, this event must be held in early February, but not later than the middle of the month.
- So that the flowers did not grow thin and weakened, and the buds were not crushed, to the lighting the young plant should be accepted gradually, starting from 1-2 hours a day. For the same reason, the air temperature should not be raised immediately, but for several degrees daily.
So that the flowers bloom on time, it is necessary to organize the correct care for them. It consists next.
- Regular control of the room temperature after the appearance of buds. Temperature regime must be adjusted from + 15 ° C to + 20 ° C (temperature rise leads to a faster bloom, a decrease – to its slowdown).
- Systematic polyv. The drying of the soil for tulips is also dangerous as its convergence.
- Lighting control. The optimal day day should be 10 hours. If buds are not formed, the lighting of the plant must be increased to 12 hours with phytolamp.
- At the beginning of February, the tulips are fed by nitrogen-containing fertilizers, a calcium saltper or calcium sulfate is introduced into the soil. The number and composition of mineral additives are regulated and indicated by the manufacturer depending on the grade of tulips.
Methods of growing
When growing tulips in apartments and houses, it is necessary to create them as close as possible to natural, comfortable conditions. The cultivation method can be traditional or alternative.
This method involves growing plants in greenhouses, houses, apartments. The presence of greenhouses, specially equipped structures contributes to the rapid germination of bulbs, allows you to plant the flowers massively for commercial purposes – for sale.
However, get by March 8 amazing, charming tulips buds on their windowsill can both in the apartment conditions.
The main factors that affect the quality of colors during the cultivation of their classical method are such.
- Light level. The duration of the daylight should be at least 10 hours.
- Temperature mode. Ideal for growing tulips Temperature from + 12 ° C to + 18 ° C. Even an insignificant reduction or increase leads to a delay or acceleration of flowering, respectively.
Growing without land
For growing tulips Recently, flowerflowers are often used hydrogel or aquagront. This substance is a polymer compound in the form of special granules. They have the ability to absorb and for a long time to hold a large amount of fluid, gradually giving it plants.
The advantages of this method are the following:
- The planting technology in the hydrogel does not differ from the usual, using the substrate;
- moisture contained in granules does not follow and evaporates;
- Aquagrunt has an attractive decorative appearance;
- Root system of plants is insured against any damage.
Another popular method of growing tulips without land – the use of drainage stones. For this you need:
- pick up a waterproof container, the bottom of which is causing with pebbles or other drainage material;
- Place the previously passed the full cycle of cooling the bulbs between the stones, securely fix them, sprinkled with another small layer of drainage;
- So much water is poured into the container so that the lower part of the bulbs does not touch its surface;
- After landing, the container is placed in a shaded place;
- After the root system appears, it is necessary to add water, in the future to constantly control its level, while maintaining its initial state;
- After the formation of the first leaves, the plant is placed on the illuminated place and increase the ambient temperature.
Both methods are used for already cooled bulbs, which “departed” 4 months in a cool room.
To achieve the flowering of tulips in March, it follows them in the early middle of February, regardless of the chosen method of cultivation.
Growing in water
So that tulips bloomed by March 8, you can use conventional water. The process of cultivation is as follows:
- In early February, the bulbs, after a 4-month cooling in the cool room, remove and disinfect;
- In a tank with a narrow throat and a wide base, water room temperature is poured;
- The bulb is placed up the tail in such a way that it holds out in the neck of the neck, without touching the roots to the surface of the water;
- The container is left in a room with a scattered light until the root system starts actively developing and the first leaves will appear;
- After that, the flower is moved to a well-lit place (windowsill, balcony).
To pastures tulips crowned with success, experienced flowerflowers have developed several recommendations for beginners. So you can establish the cause of failure in time, eliminate it, having achieved timely flowering of culture.
- To distill early tulips, you need to choose the largest planting material, small bulbs may not give buds.
- Tulips are sensitive to overcoat. During the cooling and growing period, one should not overcoat the bulbs, otherwise it will lead to their winding.
- With a lack of lighting tulips, they have sufficient green mass, but do not form buds.
- Slow development and poor green mass indicate a lack of nutrients or temperature differences in the soil.
- Watering must be carried out in the indulgent water temperature.
- Tulips do not like direct sunlight, the lighting should be sufficient, but scattered.
- Drafts lead to diseases of the plant.
- The buffet leaves on the plant speak of unnecessary feeders, which led to the rebupping in the soil of nutrients.
- After the flower cut off, the bulbs should stay in the container for another 3 weeks. After that, they are calibrated and sent to a cool place for cooling. The subsequent survey process is similar to those described in this article.
Tulips belong to one of the most flexible plants in terms of flowering. Carrying out control over the periods of their peace and pastures, live and beautiful flowers can be obtained at any time of the year. Self-grown for the holiday Flowers will bring even more joy and pleasure, becoming a subject of pride. Growing tulips – a fascinating process, the result of which can become lush, colorful colors buds. The main thing is to gain patience and listen to all the advice of specialists.
How to grow tulips on March 8, look next.