Swimming in the pool is a practically the perfect way to deal with summer heat in the country or in a country house. In water can be refreshing in the most sun or rinse after the bath. But at the stage of design and construction of the precast reservoir, it is necessary to take into account such an important aspect as the draining of water. This will subsequently do not break the head over how to make it right without risk for yourself and the environment.
To begin with, we consider, For which usually water from the reservoir is removed:
- If some animal or a bird got into the pool and died there;
- In the water, the chemical components harmful to humans;
- Water has an unpleasant smell or color;
- The onset of cold weather and preparing for storage for that period when the pool is not used.
If the above reasons are not observed, many of the owners of these structures can set a completely natural question: “Why should I do this?”. As usual, in our society there are two diametrically opposite opinions on this. One part of users says that it is necessary to lower the water from the pool. The second half thinks otherwise. There is also a third group – compromise lovers: merge, but not completely. Consider the arguments of each of them.
The adepts of the first group believe that in any case when the pool is less common, with the onset of autumn water is better removed. Why then spend extra efforts to maintain water cleanliness, clean the foliage and t. D.? It is much easier to drain the water, remove the garbage from the bowl and cover all the awning.
The followers of the opposite point of view believe that when the lands are frozen around the frame basin, the groundwater freezes and begin to squeeze the bowl of the reservoir, after which it can deform or even collapse.
And the water, frozen inside the tank, will resist the nage and keeps it safe.
Third insist: it is necessary to leave a part of the water and not to suffer with the problem of complete emptying of the pool. All these opinions are entitled to existence, and the choice of “merge or not to merge” very often depends on the materials, Of which the frame reservoir is made, the structures of the earth around it and the personal preferences of the owners.
Types of plum
To pump water from a water branch there are several options, consider them in more detail.
To the ground
The easiest way is to use water for various household needs. It is meant to pour the beds, wash the tracks or just merge into the ground. However, there is one “but”: watering the garden and the garden can be possible if the water was not subjected to chlorination.
With the reverse position of things, all plants may die.
Another circumstance that makes it difficult to use this method – This is the need for additional hoses if the reservoir is at a significant distance from the sowing. When planning, use water for irrigation to use that “chemistry”, which will not harm green plantings.
If there is a storm sewage near your site, then you are big lucky. You have the opportunity to pump off the water from the home water bodier painlessly, without arranging a flood in his yard. Livnevniks are designed for large precipitation. All that will need for a drain is a hose and a pumping unit that rolls water from the pool to the ditch.
In a cesspool
When draining the water in the septicch, there is a real risk of its overflow, if the basin cubature is greater than the volume of the cesspool. Specialists object to applying this method and advise to have a special pit for draining.
When it is erected, it is necessary to make the hole level be below the tank. The bottom should be removed by rubble, to facilitate the seeping of water into the soil.
This method can be recommended only by the owners of small pools.
In the sewer
This method, without exaggeration, the most correct, reliable and convenient. But You need to initially consider where to install the pool, to provide a drain valve at the bottom of the reservoir and burn pipes for water removal into the ground. When laying pipes, it is necessary to make a slope so that the water merge quickly and was not stood. It is also desirable to do as few turns as possible. The only warning is local sewer shock laws, it is very important to get acquainted with them to know all the nuances.
In a pond
Water can be moved to the water, if it is somewhere nearby, preferably at a distance of meters to 25. If it is located at a greater distance, this method is already economically inexpedient. Again, there are restrictions on the use of this method. The most important thing is the norms of the law on the protection of nature, they cannot violate them in any way. Only irresponsible person can drain polluted water in the natural water.
If there is no possibility to take advantage of the above methods, you will have to make your sewer – the water receiver. It is built very simply: pit is digging, the walls are plated with refractory bricks.
Such a receiver has increased reliability and will not collapse when in contact with water, natural stone.
It is necessary to provide holes in the walls to facilitate water care into the soil and the cover with the hose hole. The disadvantage of this method is that if the receiver has an insufficient volume, the water will have to merge parts.
Types of pump
Since the frame pool is not stationary and dismantled at the end of the swimming season, it makes no sense to spend solid money for water pumping equipment. You can buy an inexpensive but powerful pump. When choosing such an aggregate, pay attention to such criteria:
- size and weight;
- electrical network parameters;
- Power (bandwidth);
- Warranty obligations.
In order to quickly pump out the water from the frame basin, mostly use two types of pumps.
- Submersible (bottom). Apply this device is very easy. It is placed in the reservoir and include the engine, after which the water from the pool rises along the hose and sent to the plum place. These pumps are also used for other purposes – draining wells, pumping groundwater from basements and T. D. Pluses of the bottom pump – low cost, versatility in use, small weight and compactness of the product. The minuses include low performance.
- Stationary (superficial). This type is used to dry out frame pools in the event that for some reason it is impossible to use a mobile type of pumps. It is mounted next to the tank, the hose is lowered to pump water into the pool, the unit is launched. Advantages – High power and convenience when used. The disadvantages can be considered a higher price and the need to install next to the reservoir above the pool level.
Stages of performance
Correct the water from the frame pool in two ways: manual and mechanical.
When using the first method, the algorithm of actions is:
- We choose the place where the moisture will be merged;
- Connect the garden hose and make sure that the drainage plug is installed in all the rules on the inner surface of the reservoir;
- The valve is released from a protective cover and connect to a special adapter (for sale in business stores) drain hose;
- The second end of the hose is sent to the previously selected place to drain the water;
- We connect the adapter to the drainage;
- After connecting the adapter, an internal drainage tube will open, and the water will begin to merge;
- At the end of the work on the devastation of the reservoir, you need to disconnect the hose and return the plug and plug.
If this option is not suitable, you can use another. Everything is simple here: I lower the submersible pump or the hose from the stationary unit into the pool bowl.
Run the device, the stream is sent to the receiver. Turn off the device after drying and bring order. When using the first and second method, completely remove the residues of moisture from the bottom will not work. To keep the pool to the end, you will have to use any well absorbing materials and collect moisture residues. After completion of the work, the design is recommended to clean from dirt and prepare for storage.
How to merge water from the frame pool, look next.