It is impossible to imagine a motor-block without a generator. It is he who produces the necessary energy to feed the remaining elements of the device. About how to install it with your own hands, and what nuances worth considering, it will be discussed in the article.
What it is?
Before purchasing, and even more so make the installation and connect the generator for a motor-block, it is very important to know what it represents.
The generator consists of several component elements.
- Stator. It is the “heart” of the electric generator and is a winding with steel leaves. Seemingly reminds a tightly packaged package.
- Rotor. Represents two metal sleeves, between which the excitation winding is located in the form of a steel shaft. Simply put, rotor – steel shaft with a pair of bushings. Wire windings are soldered to contact rings.
- Pulley. Is a belt that helps to transmit generated mechanical energy from the motor to the motor of the electric generator.
- Brush knot. Plastic Detail Helping Compound Rotor Chain with Other Chains.
- Frame. This is a protective box. Metal is most often done. Looks like a metal block. May have one or two (rear and front) covers.
- Another significant element – voltage regulator nozzle. It stabilizes the current voltage if the load on the generator becomes too big.
It should be noted that the generators for the motoblock are not much different from generators for other transport or overall devices, only power is the main difference.
As a rule, 220 Volt voltage generators, considered in this article, in a car or tractor are used to ignite the light bulb or headlights, and installed in the motoblock, they include the engine that later charges the rest of the devices.
Features of choice
When choosing an electric generator, the main thing is already noted above, is its power. The required power value is easy to calculate yourself. To do this, it will be enough to sum up the power of all the instruments of the fuel and acquire a generator greater than that of this number. It is in this case that one can be sure that the motoblock can provide energy all the devices without jumps and interruptions. Standard current voltage values for generators and are the same 220 volts.
On the acquisition of a car generator should be thought about only if there is a regular, almost daily use of the motoblock.
In some cases, it is recommended to purchase such an electric generator on the models of heavy-class motoblocks. But it is best not to buy similar models because of the exorbitantly high cost of some copies in order to avoid the same expensive refinement of the product.
How to connect?
Put and connect the generator independently not so hard. The main thing in this case is attentiveness and accurate following the electrical scheme. Like any repair or replacement of machinery parts, it will take time.
Below is an instruction for installing an electric generator.
- You need to get started with the electrical unit connecting the electric generator. Need two blue of four wires to attach the energy converter.
- Second stage – connect one of the two remaining wires. Black wire joins the mass of the motoblock engine.
- Now it remains to connect the last free wire of red. This wire displays the converted voltage. Thanks to it, it becomes possible as the work of the headlights and the beep, and the electrical appliances without a battery occurs instantly.
We will not remind you how important is to follow the instructions. If the installation is incorrect, there is a possibility of sparking on the winding, which will lead to its ignition.
On this installation or replacement of the motor generator for the motoblock can be considered completed. But there are some factors and subtleties that need to be considered, and to which you need to pay attention to. Talk about it further.
What else do you need to know?
It happens that the electric motor immediately after installation and launch began to heat. In this case, you need to stop using the device and replace capacitors to less electric power.
It is important to understand that the motoblock can only be included in a dry room or use it only with dry weather. Any fluid that fell into the instrument will certainly cause closure and interruptions in the device.
For the technique “Simply”, for example, as a cultivator, it is not necessary to acquire a new electric generator, you can easily do the old model from the car, tractor or even from the scooter.
In addition, it is worth noting that mounted generators have been used in agriculture for many years and have proven themselves perfectly. It is worth a preference to similar models due to their light installation and durability.
How to make it yourself?
In case you have no opportunity to purchase an electric generator, then Make it with your own hands quite set even newcomer.
- First of all, you need to purchase or prepare an electric motor.
- Make a frame for the subsequent fixed position of the engine. Screwdriver screws screw to the frame of the motoblock.
- Install the motor so that its shaft is located parallel to the shaft of the standard motor.
- Install the pulley on the shaft of the motor-block.
- Install another pulley on the shaft of the electric motor.
- Next you need to connect the wires according to the installation scheme described above.
An important factor is the acquisition of the console. With it, it is possible to measure the testimony of the electric generator, which is necessary when independently assembling it.
It is impossible to prevent the generator overheating. As mentioned above, it is fraught with ignition.
Installation and use of electric generators for various equipment is practiced for decades in both the agricultural industry and in other industries. Therefore, their mount is a worked out year and skills, it is worth only to be careful and follow the instructions.
On how to install a generator on the fiberboard, look in the video below.