Professional flooring refers to one of the new building materials, but he has already proven himself well. It is widely used both in industry and for the needs of the population: used in the manufacture of fences, in the roof covering and finishing of the households. Residents of the private sector rated the beauty of the gate from the professional flooring and increasingly began to decorate their fence with elegant forged products. Attracts their affordable price and the opportunity to make the product with your own hands.
What it is?
Professional flooring is a metal sheet with rifrance. It is made from different metals. Polyester, zinc and aluminum, as well as their alloys are used for the needs of the private sector. On molding machines flat sheets attached a corrugated form. Proflist is covered with several layers of coverage: galvanized, primer, anti-corrosion layer, painting.
The ripping is wave-like and trapezoid, it is from this that the strength of the material depends. The quality of the profile also depends on its height: the leaf is higher, the stronger.
Several brands of the professional leaf are produced for various applications:
- C is a low canvas, it is suitable for the manufacture of gate and fences.
- Ns – above and stronger than the previous one, are used for wall sheaving.
- H is a profile of increased strength, it is used for canopies and overlaps.
Advantages and disadvantages
For the manufacture of the gate, many use professional flooring, because it is a modern material, and in combination with forging elements, you can create perfect fences designs. In addition, he has more advantages than minuses.
- Beautiful appearance.
- Strength to a certain level of mechanical impacts, fire resistance.
- It does not require special care.
- It is amenable to independent installation.
- Has an anti-corrosion coating, resistant to moisture and other environmental impacts.
- Large selection of color, brands and design.
- Affordable price.
- The profile is able to deform with a strong blow, you can cut it with an ax.
- If you break the anti-corrosion layer, the canvas will begin to collapse under the influence of moisture.
- Lost paint, dents and scratches can spoil the appearance of the coating.
- Professional flooring is able to heat up much from the sun.
- The material is quite noisy when hitting.
Types of fences
By the method of opening the gate is divided into several types:
- Swing – a favorite option among the population. The door scope is quite a lot of space. Install the gate can be independent. For this purpose, metal supports are placed on a depth of about a meter and fasten them with concrete. The frame on which the profile will hold, create metal pipes. The gate is hung on the poles with the help of loops.
- Reloading – Such doors rolled back on special rails, which are installed at the top or bottom of the design. Their discovery occurs mechanically or automatic way. The gate is good with the deficiency of the territory. Both options are perfectly combined with forging elements.
- Lifting gate – with a little effort rose up. Beautiful appearance and instability to hacking make them very popular. Such gates can not be decorated with forging, but this gap can compensate the wicket and fence.
As for the gate from the professional leaf equipped with forged products, they are divided into:
- Decorative – use forging in the form of decoration, it does not affect the strength of the structure itself.
- Massive – stamped by manufacturers on the created pattern (the exclusive will cost expensive). Forged frame makes it possible to find a special strength and protect the gate from severe mechanical impacts.
Having understood with the types of the gate, it is necessary to make a choice in favor of any design. The gate must be harmonized with the surrounding area and house. It would be right that the style of the product corresponds to the design of the yard and at home.
Materials for creating
At the initial stage of work, sketches are made with the exact dimensions of the future gate. According to them, considering the enabarity of the professional leaf, the required amount of material is calculated. For further work, the material for support will be required. The height of the pillar depends on the design of the gate. 1 Additional height meter for reliability should be in the ground. For work, you will need professional flooring, carcass pipe, metal processing agents. As well as forging elements, the installation of which will be carried out with welding or screwing.
Start work on the creation of the gate should be with the installation of supports. Having placed a place, dig holes under the poles of more than a meter depth. The material under the support is cut off the desired length (the sash size plus 10 cm on the gap between the Earth and the product plus the depth). Installed poles are strengthened with cement mortar.
Getting Started to create a frame, it should be borne in mind that its size will affect weight, respectively, and to choose from the strength of the material.
At the initial stage, it is necessary to organize a flat design to work on the design. The frame for the gate can be purchased ready, but if it is decided to make it yourself, it is necessary to stock up with a welding machine, a grinder, a screwdriver, scissors for metal, caprony thread. For metal processing, you will need primer, anti-corrosion liquid and paint. Need the lock mechanism.
For self-assembly, a frame requires a profile pipe with a cross section of 40 by 20 mm. From it with the help of a welding machine, a rectangular design is made, strengthen with metal corners. Long sides of the frame are connected by several jumpers. The finished frame is trying to support and mark the place for the loops, then welcome them.
At the next stage of work, professional flooring is decorated with forged elements. They are laid on the canvas according to the sketch and fasten with welding. First work with large forged elements, then with small.
Return gate are automatic and mechanical. To install the product with your own hands, you can consider the second option. The advantages of these gates – in their compactness. Moving on special rails, they do not occupy a place with open sash.
Metal corners are involved in the manufacture of the frame, they are welded in a checker order at a distance of about 40 centimeters. Install the upper chaserler. Then mounted roofing self-drawers. The canvas, cropped in size, mounted braziness on a metal frame. On the finished gate, the stiffery is set, the locking mechanism, the valve and stops. Gate performed. As in the case of a swollen gate, the design can be decorated with wrought elements.
Starting work on the foundation, prepare a design with a block of rollers and mortgage elements. Two pit holes below the drainage depth, they set the design with the rollers block for the movement of the web and poured the holes concrete. The foundation is performed until the middle of the gate.
Ideas for registration
Forging elements are amazingly beautiful metal products. There are copyright works, representing real works of art. Stamped elements that fill the construction market are also perfectly coped with their destination. The gate, decorated with them, looks representative and aesthetically. There is a wide variety of wrought iron elements – peaks, curls, baskets, openwork spirals, balls, spheres, decorative floral range of leaf, buds, vines and lian.
With independent design, the gate is not needed to have a special talent for drawing, you can always rescue stencils and patterns. Making a sketch, you can stock the necessary details of the future forged product, and then collect it as a constructor, fixing by screwing or welding. Stamped elements adapted to quickly assemble, give the gate elegant look and enhance their rigidity.
Ideas for the design of the gate can be drawn in a big abundance of styles, just need to choose one of them.
Many prefer the gate design to arrange forging elements in a classic style.
Air, but strict decorations on the topic of floristics are painted under bronze or gold. The ornament of curly plants is repeated proportionate.
Massive gate is more suitable Gothic style. Easy decor with strict pattern. Application in the decoration of spikes or black color not everyone will fall to taste, but lovers of good reliable gates will be able to evaluate this style.
Who does not like pursuit and flower theme, can take advantage of the style of High-tech: direct lines with a clear calculation, no ornaments and decorations. Chrome elements and different types of metal are used.
Full opposite High-flow – Baroque style. In it, active rustling of flora, fauna and many other elements. Gate as if exhibited for general delight.
Modern is beautiful, but does not like symmetry and clear geometry. All his lines smooth, are in a free par. Lack of logic is very attractive.
You can choose any style design with forging elements. The gate from the professional flooring is not only pleasing to the appearance, but also able to serve their owners up to 50 years.
How to make the gate with your own hands, look in the following video.