- By duration of life
- For use
- Spring Garden Overview
- Prolesta Siberian
- No discard
- Popular summer varieties
- Plants blooming to late autumn
- Gelenium autumnal
- Astra Multilogomy
- Exotic and rare flowers
- Which can be grown in pots on the street?
- Features of the selection
- The soil
- The need for moisture
- The need for the Sun
- Other criteria
- How to decorate the flower bed?
- Examples of beautiful compositions
- Beautiful Rabatka
- Flowerbed in Vazona
- Multi-tier club
Create a beautiful flower garden on the territory of the country area or country house under the power of each. To do this, only you need to choose suitable types of plants and provide them with proper care.
Garden flowers for their plot are usually chosen, focusing on several basic parameters.
By duration of life
To begin with, it is worth noting that all plants are divided into three categories depending on life expectancy.
- Annual. This group includes flowers that pass all the stages of development in one vegetative period. Most of them are unpretentious. Brief blossoms with a short period of flowering sow spring straight into the ground. After the appearance of the rows have thinned. Flowers with a longer period of development are usually grown by a seaside. Annuals are great for those who love constant changes.
- Two-bedrooms. Plants of this type are developing within two years. In the first year after landing in the ground, they develop a rosette of leaves. For the second year they start blossoming and fruit. This category includes Malva, Daisy and Bells. Two-bedrooms most often planted in mixed flower beds.
- Perennials. Flowers that belong to this category live more than two years. Perennial cultures are able to survive in harsh conditions. This group includes peonies, lilies, gladiolus, roses and irises. Perennial Flowers are used to create long-term flower beds at dachas.
During the design of the site, you can use different types of plants. The main thing is to provide all of them the right care.
When choosing colors for the site is also taken into account type of flower beds.
- Monoclumba. Such a flower garden consists of plants of one species. It looks bright and colorful. This type of flower leaf can be decorated with Astrami, Roses or Petunias. At the same time, it is not necessary to select flowers with buds of one shade.
- Ring. Plants for such a flower beds are selected in height. First planted high flowers and only then low. Ring flowerba can catch a tree, gazebo or garden sculpture.
- Carpet. Such a flowerbed is tightly planted with dwarf plants with color foliage. To decorate the site, you can use Oxalis, Gnaofalium or Seduum. For such flower beds need to carefully care. After all, the death of several plants will lead to a disruption of the figurance of the drawing and spoil the appearance of all the flower beds.
- Vertical. Long vertical flower beds usually have along the fence or one of the walls of the house. For vertical landscaping, plants like Petunias, Lelvestia and Steri. Gardeners also use vertical flower beds for planting strawberries, mint and basilica.
During the design of the site, you can use several different types of flower. It will make it only more beautiful.
Spring Garden Overview
So that the site looked beautiful from the first days of spring, for its design it is worth choosing several types of primrose plants.
These blue flowers are called spring messengers. They differ unpretentious and ability to grow and multiply practically in any conditions. Siberian prolel grows with a solid carpet. Perennial does not need transplantation. That is why he is very loved by novice gardeners. It blooms at the end of March. Looking out elegant flowers along the tracks, at the flower beds and alpine slides.
Elegant crocuses bloom from mid-April. To decorate your site, you can choose flowers with white, yellow, purple or purple color. You can land them both in the sun and in the shade. It is worth remembering that these plants do not tolerate water stagnation.
These flowers love the sun and easily carry harsh winters. Bloom they usually at the end of April. Inflorescences are white, blue and lilac. So that the perennial can grow on one site for several years in a row, in the soil you need to regularly make fertilizers. This is usually done in the middle of autumn.
Perennial herbaceous plant flowers early in spring. Buds have white or bright yellow. Springniks are light-loving flowers. Therefore, planting them stands on high and well lit places.
These low-grade blue flowers with dark green leaves are steel on the ground with a dense carpet. Heat-loving Barwinka is best feeling in the shade or half. Even novice gardeners can grow these flowers on their plot.
Barwinka does not need watering and not afraid of weed herb.
Low plants decorate dark green foliage and numerous blue, blue or pink flowers. Forget-me-not love shady places. They start blossoming at the end of April. Cut forget-me-not stand in a cool water vase 3-4 weeks. Therefore, they are often used to compile spring bouquets.
This plant is also known as anemone. There are many different varieties of such colors. Their buds can be white, lilac, purple or pink. Anemones are pretty capricious flowers. They need regular autumn feeding and watering. For the winter, anemona must be covered with dry leaves to provide them with good protection against frosts.
These plants begin to bloom immediately after the snow. Primulus are yellow, blue and even red. Despite its bright color, they are perfectly combined with most garden plants. These flowers are lightheaded. But in the half, they bloom longer and have a brighter color. Frost-resistant plants and perfectly winter without shelter. I can even grow primroses in Siberia.
Popular summer varieties
Selection of summer colors is very big. Therefore, to select only a few varieties for the design of your site, the novice gardener can be very difficult.
These fragile flowers have an unusual shape and bright color. They grow up to 1 meter in height. The dicentars are unpretentious and can grow both in the sun and in the shade. Plants prefer light weakness soils with a large supply of nutrients. In the heat of flower beds with these flowers mulch.
This type of color is also known as Golden Ball. Perennial plant in one season grows up to two meters in height. It is decorated with terry yellow flowers of a spherical shape.
Most often, such plants are planted nearby arbors, pergolas or wells.
These perennial plants belong to the umbrella family. They are well adapted to life in the shade and half. These colors grow on any kind of soil. Bloom throughout the summer. Astrance buds can be white, purple or red.
Decorative perennial plants bloom from June and until the end of August. Care for armeria is very simple. The main thing is to make a timely fertilizer and clean the site from weeds. In this case, the flowers will look luxurious for several seasons. You can land Armeria on the flower beds or alpine slides. Enjoy popular among gardeners and such summer flowers as chamomile, blacks, dolphinium, Matiola, Pansies and lilies.
Plants blooming to late autumn
To the flower garden looks beautiful up to the first cold, it is worth landing and plants with autumn blossoms.
This perennial begins to bloom from the middle of the summer and retains its attractiveness until the most frosts. White Plants Prefer Solar Places. In the feeding, these flowers do not need.
Since these flowers begin to bloom in September, they are often referred to as September. They are strong and resistant plants. Leaves in such Astra dark green. Buds can be lilac, pink, red or white. LOOK ASSTRA is on elevations.
This plant belongs to the familiar family. Gerbera can be grown both in pots and in the garden. Flowers are distinguished by bright and saturated shades. Light-loving plants should not grow in too damp soil.
Excess moisture lead to the development of various diseases.
Perennial plant with large leaves blooms from September to October. The plant is unpretentious. It is not necessary to water it. But in order for it to please the owners of the site with abundant blossom, the soil on the plot must be regularly loosen and clean from weeds.
Exotic and rare flowers
Experienced gardeners often buy unusual exotic plants for their sites. They are able to become a real garden decoration.
- Tigridia. These bulbous plants please gardeners with their bright colors. They are easy to care and unpretentious. Tigrydia flowers from July and before the start of autumn frosts. It is necessary to plant them in sunny places. In order for the increasing copies with time, they are not tied to Earth, they usually tie them to supports.
- Sparaxis. This exotic plant is found in Nature in South Africa. It is worth growing it only on well-lit areas. In addition, it is worth remembering that the plant does not tolerate frost. So, it needs to be carefully stolen with leaves with the arrival of cold.
- Oxalis. This is a popular plant that can be grown in summer cottages. Its appearance leaves oxalis resemble clover. That is why it is often referred to as the “flower of happiness”. Since the plant is unpretentious, with its cultivation can cope both beginners and experienced flowerflowers.
- Cannes. This plant grows up to two meters in height. Its leaves are dark green, brown, bronze or motley. Large canine flowers also look luxurious. They are white, orange and red. Plant flowers continuously for a whole summer.
- Alstremeria. This flower comes from South America is also known as Peruvian Lily. His minor fragrant flowers resemble a flock of butterflies sitting on a green branch. Alstremeria is unpretentious. She brightens very quickly and rarely sick.
Any of these flowers will be beautifully looked at the big plot and on a small flower bed.
Which can be grown in pots on the street?
Many gardeners plant plants not only in open ground, but also in bulk pots or porridge. They grow both low-spirited flowers and ampel. The following plants are best for landing in pots.
- Achimes. Plant decorate large flowers of blue, red and white. Plant flowers for several weeks. It is necessary to grow in a well-lit place.
- Balsam. This flower is suitable for novice gardeners. He is unpretentious and blooms all summer.
- Begonia. This flower is very often found on balconies and verandas. For growing in pots, the dwarf varieties of begonias are best suited. They grow up to 15 centimeters in height.
- Bident. Bright flower light-chapin and unpretentious. The greater the light in the place where he grows, the time of his bloom.
- Dichondra. This plant with long hanging branches looks beautiful and elegant. Dichondra grow perfectly both in the sun and in the shade. The length of their shoots can reach 1 meter. Flowers such plants since the beginning of the spring and until the end of the summer.
Pots and porridge can be located on the terrace, gazebo or in the garden.
Features of the selection
Planning plant landing in the garden, it is very important to take into account the features of the site.
The quality of colors largely depends on what basis they are grown. Most garden plants fit the average soil. But they don’t like acid and overwhelmed land. You can check the soil acidity using a litmus piece of paper that can be bought in a conventional flower shop. Acids are soils with a pH less than 6 units.
To reduce the acidity of the soil, it must be mixed with a negared lime. If the earth is too clay, it can be molded with wood sawdust. To create flower beds on poor soil, you can use plants such as Gaillardia, golden, oregano, sadume and labānik.
The need for moisture
All plants sitting in the garden can also be divided into moisture and drought-resistant. For decoration of dry slopes and arrangement of alpinarias, the following plants can be used:
- Byzantine purple;
- Schot Rosa.
On raw and swamp plots, a labar, bowlhouse, a buczital, milk and a ship grow.
The need for the Sun
Choosing plants, you need to take care and that they have enough sunny color. Teothelubile plants will not be able to grow in the sun, and light-minded – in the shade. The most popular shadow-colored colors are host, hydrangea, Aquaille, garden geranium and dtscentre. For solar flowerbeds you can choose poppies, lavender, peonies, portulak or chamomile.
When choosing a plant for a flower bed, it is also important to pay attention to how well they are combined with each other. You can choose both close in shades and contrasting flowers. On one flowerbed place and low, and high plants. Sit down so that they do not interfere with each other.
How to decorate the flower bed?
To the flower garden look more beautiful and original, it can be decorated with different decorative details.
- Vases and stands. They are usually placed in the center of the flower beds and are surrounded by low-voltage plants. Vases can be used as a pot for flowers or bird feeders.
- Statuettes. Various figures also look perfectly in the country. To decorating were more noticeable against the background of bright colors, they should be placed on elevations. Figures of garden gnomes or various animals are commonly used for learn.
- Decorative stones. Using crushed stone or pebbles, on the plot you can create a beautiful slide. In addition, colored stones often laid from the edges of a flower garden, forming a neat paths.
Also for the decoration of the flower can be used and figures made by hand. The main thing is to take into account their compatibility with plants on the site.
Examples of beautiful compositions
Planning the landscape design of your site, ready-made examples can be used as sources of inspiration.
Plants of different colors are used to design this flower. They make up a beautiful pattern. Credit with the design of such a flowerba can even beginner gardener. Use for her decoration better than perennial plants.
Flowerbed in Vazona
The original flowerbed of this type can be located next to the track, terrace or conversation. Sit into drafts usually annual purchased flowers. After wilting, they quickly replace new. Such an original flowerbed is a real area decoration.
Such a flower garden is great for a small country area. Most plants are in beautiful pots and vases. Flowers do not interfere with each other. In addition, the owners of the site at any time can change vases in places. If you approach the decoration of a flower bed with a fantasy and choose suitable plants, the garden will be good at any time of the year.