Peonies – Some of the most common plants in the palication. They are easy to care for them, shrubs are growing wide, abundantly bloom for several months and delight with a wide palette of shades due to the painstaking work of breeders. Among the domestic crops, varieties are especially allocated “Lorelels”.
This herbaceous interspear hybrid demonstrates bright, solid flowers of orange-pink shade. Buds possess a diamond form, they are dense. If you put a bush in the sun, and not in a half, as experts recommend, the color loses its brightness, because the petals burn out in the sun and can become a peach shade. According to the proposed breeders, the description, lateral buds in the formation of a color saw, the flower diameter is 14 cm, with a height of a bush in 65 cm. Fragrance Peony makes easy to feel, flower will need close to face.
The described view does not apply to the Rannetic. Bushes are low, stems strong, Therefore, even with abundant bloom, the support is not needed. Green foliage, standard for pion form.
The plant is great for the garden, florists are growing with great popularity, because small buds look in the bouquet.
Peony requires a minor care until he is planted in the right place. These flowers react very poorly to the transplant, so do not resort to the procedure, if there is no particular need.
For most of the territory of the country, peonies are planting in autumn: at the end of September and in October, and a little later – in the south. Peonies will need to be immersed in the ground for six weeks before the first frost, it is so much that the plant needs to be rooted. Planted in the spring bushes lags behind in about a year from falling in the fall.
The soil must be a fertile, rich humus, wet, But well drained. Perfect pH – neutral. Plant need to ensure shelter from strong winds. Put it away from trees or large shrubs, as peonies do not like to compete for nutrients and moisture.
There should be no less than a meter of free space between the bushes, which will ensure the necessary air circulation.
For the landing of the tuber, the pit will need a depth and width of 60 cm. It is best to add organic material to the bottom, which will serve as a feeder for several years. If the soil is heavy or very sandy, it is additionally enriched with compost. The tuber is immersed in a hole on a depth of 5 centimeters, then falls asleep with soil. It will be easily tumped, thus remove air pockets. After landing produce high-quality irrigation.
Spread peonies with root system. You can only divide the bushes that from three years. The location of the cut is better to be treated with a solution of activated carbon or manganese to prevent damage to fungus.
To care for the plant is easy, usually you need to peeons for several years to root at the place of landing. Unlike most perennials, for high-quality flowering, they do not need to dig and divide. Consider several tips for the care of such plants.
- Fertilizer should be made long before the planting of a peony in the ground. If the soil is poor, the best feeder will become bone flour, compost or well-rotted manure, which fall asleep in the ground in the beginning of the summer, after the peonies beat. Do not ferture more often than once a few years.
- Sometimes stalks are not strong enough to withstand giant flowers. In this case, you can provide additional supports.
- In front of the wintering plant is cropped under the root. Such trimming is the quality prevention of many diseases.
- Fighting with tool and other insects helps oil it and an insecticidal soap solution. Fungicides help fungal infections. Bacterial infection is not treated, but you can try to cure a flower if you navigate and remove damaged shoots.
- PION is watered not too often, the main thing is that the soil remains in moderate wet. On hot days, you can save moisture using a mulch laid around the plant. In the regions where the winter are cold, in the first winter after landing, you can mulch the soil of a cheese or crushed bark. Clean the mulch in spring.
The variety is very beautiful, possesses a unique color. According to rabbing reviews, it does not require much attention, only high-quality timely irrigation and lack of transfers. The feeding is practically not needed in the first five years, then you can add a little slow down into the ground.
Of the flaws, you can note the rarity of the peony, since it is not so easy to find it. However, it is quite realistic to order on the network and then propagate one of the proposed methods.
Laurel Variety Peony Review.