Clematis “Cardinal Vyshinsky” – a plant related to herbaceous lianam. The advantage of the culture is considered to be unassumaturated, good tolerability of extremely low temperatures, the extraordinary color and beauty of large colors capable of decorating not only artificial structures, but also tree trunks.
Description of varieties
Liana received his name in honor of the Polish Metropolitan Stephen Vyshinsky, since the color of her colors resembles the clothes of the high priests dressed in Purple in the days of great religious holidays.
This type of Clematis is a hybrid leasezazz plant that can decorate any suitable for this surface.
Features of the species
- Clematis has pretty large leaves, slightly elongated egg-shaped with a pointed end. Color – bright green, length oval – up to 8 cm.
- Long blooms grow large solitary flowers, which have 6 petals. They are able to form only on young branches. Their diameter with competent care reaches 20 cm.
- Color painting Mostly dark red, but turning into deep purple. At the same time, the appearance of the flower has an attractive contrast, because his stamens at the base are white, but they have burgundy macushki.
- Liana grows pretty quickly, reaching the length of 3 m. The root system may have a scope of up to 1 m.
The advantage of Clematis in its long blossom – it can decorate the landscape up to 4 months in a row, as blossom starts with the first summer days, and ends – at the beginning of autumn.
But this is not the only dignity for gardeners.
- The beneficial property of the plant is that it can be placed anywhere in the garden, regardless of the side of the world. Clematis is not too twisted to the degree of illumination and can grow both in the sun and in the shade.
- The plant is equally well adapting to growth in various containers, for example, in vases. When damaged root system, it is quickly restored.
- Clematis is not afraid of a arid climate, as well as frosts that reach -35 degrees. Culture is not terrible and large temperature differences.
- Finally, Liana remains the same beautiful and aged 10-15 years after planning. This is a truly advantageous plant for connoisseurs of coziness and aesthetic beauty in its garden plot.
Despite the amazing adaptability to various conditions and immunity of Clematis to the heat and the sun, the gardeners do not advise plant a lian in an open place. Beautiful and rich color of her petals can be blocked under rumbling ultraviolet rays.
Methods of breeding
Clematis can be breed any suitable way.
- Seeds. For this they are collected in summer or at the beginning of autumn. Initially, they are sorted by choosing the highest quality – medium and large, removing small. After challenging processing with cold for 2-3 months, they can be sowned. In the spring in the open soil, in the fall – in the greenhouse conditions. Sevings are produced in containers that in the spring are put on the street. Of course, the plant needs a nutritional soil, which should consist of fertile land, humid, ash and sand.
- Cherenkovania. New plants can be obtained by swelling the longest and ripe shoots with one node at least. They are twisted and burned to a depth of 10 cm into a wet and well-loose land. After the crust is formed, the soil is mured with leaf opead. Landing cuttings can be as in spring and autumn.
- Another way to propagate Clematis – Decision Coastle. This is possible when culture has reached 7 years of age. In the spring, a bush is digging with an earthen room, and divided it on the trunk into several parts so that each remains high quality root. Pre-remove the ground part of the plant, leaving up to 3 kidneys. Sit in fertile soil.
- The easiest option of breeding – with the help of messengers. Thanks to this technology, species features of the plant are preserved, and can be achieved by Liana blossoms in the second year of cultivation. The uncircumcised healthy escape is selected, stacked in the ground and fixes in several places. Within 60 days from each interstice with two kidneys, a new flower is formed and gives the roots.
Even inexperienced novice gardeners. In other cases, it is necessary to know how to put the plant correctly, because the duration of its life and flowering intensity depends on it.
What you need to know about landing?
For landing in the ground, rooted cuttings are mainly used or bought container seedlings, however, it may be a rising seedlings. Confidence in the success of the development of a young plant can give the quality of planting material:
- Fresh shoots, deprived of any defects and damage, reaching at least 40 cm;
- The absence of rotes on the roots collected in the urchine, the processes must be a length of 25 cm, elastic and well-formed.
It is impossible to allow the root system to be open, but if it happened, then before landing in the ground, the roots should be immersed in an infused clay solution, it is possible to add a small amount of organics.
Clematis is better to plant in the spring – ready-made seedlings with an earthen room perfectly fit throughout the growing season. But if the roots are open, it is desirable to plant Liana to the dissolution of the kidneys and the beginning of a downwardness, that is, at the end of March and in April.
The following requirements are presented to the landing site:
- The distance from the landing well to the support structures, residential and economic buildings, as well as the fence should be 0.5 m;
- It is important that Clematis is protected from the wind – with severe gusts, it can break the stems and damage the flowers;
- Between the bushes of culture make gaps in 1 m;
- It is impossible to land on a wetland or in a place where natural moisture accumulates – it can lead to a rotation of the root system.
In the southern regions, experienced gardeners plant a plant in a half-life to protect them from overheating and fading petals. In the cold climate, it makes sense to plant Clematis in drawers or containers and put them on the south side of the house.
Soil, suitable for lianas – fertile garden land with low acidity and good drainage. Poor minerals Soil can be fertilized by a humid, cowboat, peat, humic acid. If necessary, the dumplings are used by dolomite flour, ground chalk or lime (per 1 kV. m 0.3 kg).
Clematis plant in such a sequence:
- After deep steaming in the ground, they make planting pits with a depth of 60 cm and the same diameter;
- The drainage layer of large river sand, perlite or vermiculite with a thickness of 15 cm is placed on the bottom;
- Comfort, wood ashes, humid and half of the “Superphosphate” are added;
- cooked soils fall asleep so that she takes half the holes;
- Clematis is placed in the center, evenly distributing the root processes, and the soil is being added;
- The root neck is immersed by 8-12 cm, leaving the bottom kidney of the plant in the ground;
- After planning, watering and mulch the ground peat, ash or thicker coal.
In advance can be placed near the landing of a small column to tie the plant in the future.
Growing Clematis Cardinal Vyshinsky is associated with several important procedures. Provide seedlings Developing roots and rapid growth will help regular watering – up to 2 times in 7 days. Young plants require about 10 liters of water, adult liana – 20-40 liters. Water should be warm, well heated, it is poured into the base of the bush, trying not to hurt the leaves – they can be flushed with weak jets when pollution. Lock the land after each irrigation, after which a new mulcher is poured in the form of compost, peat or wood sawdust. Along the way, we remove weed herbs.
During the year, young plants do not require fertilizers, since the latter are already kept in the ground. In the future, the soil should be fertilized in early spring, before flowering and after it, to maintain a depleted plant, and again – in the fall. If Clematis needs trendy and autumn time in the spring and autumn time, then during the remaining periods it is necessary to add overveloped dung and other organic substances to the soil.
Clematis should be cut periodically. The plant belongs to the 3rd group of trimming. Since the flowers are formed only on young shoots, promoted the branches of the plant for the maximum length. The procedure is carried out in the fall, usually in October before winter, when the flowering is completely completed. Suts all the shoots without exception, leaving the length of the stems of 30 cm, and at least 3 kidneys, of which the growth of fresh rigs will begin.
After trimming, entering into the soil phosphorus-potassium feeding and elimination of weeds can be prepared Clematis to wintering. For this, cropped branches are tilted to the ground and laid into the pit, mulching by humus, covering the coniferous sweetheart or straw. If the climate of the region is minor, additionally is covered with nonwoven agrofiber.
Use the film or sawdust is not recommended, since because of this can hide and overheat the roots.
Knowing gardeners advise to carry out the prophylactic treatment of Clematis to prevent the damage to mildew and mold with the help of fungicides, as well as in spring time to water the plant with a solution with a solution of lime (0.2 kg per 12.5 liters of water) and sprayed with diluted copper vitrios. This will prevent the withering of the bush and reduce the risk of various diseases, which, as a rule, are a consequence of excessive irrigation.
Such a hybrid grade of Clematis, as “Cardinal Vyshinsky” is characterized by rapid growth, unpretentious and excellent appearance, and with competent cultivation can serve for a long time to serve as a magnificent decoration of garden compositions. That is why Liana is spoken by both lovers and professionals in horticulture.
In the next video, you are waiting for more information about the Cardinal Vyshinsky Cardinal Clematis.