Calibaho belongs to one of the varieties of ampel decorative plants that will be decorated with their bright blossoms of any subsidence or a gazebo. This flower attracts the attention of many gardeners and landscape masters thanks to bright color and lush appearance, as well as ease.
Main information about Caliatory
This type of plant was removed in the second half of the 20th century – in the eighties. Motley thick growing flowers covered all the plants with dense blood, giving it the form of the sphere.
Initially, it was distributed in European countries, as well as in America and in the Eastern Coast of Asia. However, due to the fact that in nature this flower grew up in the territories of the Rocky Mountains with a dry climate, in room conditions, it needed a special groove based on the clay, so that the water does not delay in the ground.
Over time, breeders managed to adapt calibero to the most diverse climatic conditions. So today this plant pleases the eye almost all over the world. Most often in a flower store it can be seen in an outdoor pot or suspended on something basket. Recently, the sellers of flower stores celebrate the growth in demand for the seeds and Calibroa Packers. This is caused by the growth of popularity on the cultivation of decorative plants from seeds at home.
Very often the flower of calibero is confused with petunia. Indeed, these two decorative plants have a similar appearance, but there are a number of pronounced differences between them. To distinguish them, you need to know the characteristic features of caliberoa, for example:
- Flower petals form rounded, and not pointed, like a petunia;
- Color range – monophonic (without colored stains and streaks);
- Flowers to the touch do not have a velor basis.
If suddenly it happened so that when cultivating calibero, the tint of inflorescence is not similar to the one that is depicted on the package, do not be upset. This is quite acceptable for this type of plant. The color of petals depends on temperature drops and can change over time, depending on the climatic conditions for its habitat.
Variety of varieties
By breeding caliberoa, breeders brought a lot of varieties of this plant, which differ from each other with an exceptional tinge of petals and individual features.
Among the general features you can allocate the following.
- An adult plant has the shape of a sphere or a ball, the diameter of which reaches 40 centimeters. The shape of the shrub depends on how often the flower engine is engaged in a flower pinching. It must be done in order for further development it was even more branchy.
- Flower Middle A Bright Yellow.
- The leaves are small (length – 2-4 cm, width – 1-1.5 cm), the surface of them is covered with a small fluff.
- Is one-year plants;
- Flowers throughout the summer and even captures part of autumn. His flowers over the flowering period are able to replace each other.
- Stems are distinguished by branchism.
- Reproduction occurs through seeds.
The name of the species went, directly, from the color of their petals (“Babin Pink”, “Denim”, “Cabers of Erhlo”, “Wit Babins” and so on). There are varieties whose flowers combine several shades in themselves harmoniously moving from one to another.
Let’s get closer to the various representatives of Calibaoa.
- “Hells” (or “yellow cabins”) – We are talking about the same plant, the name is simply changing depending on the importer. This species is grown by cuttings. But at present, the reproduction of Calabraho “Cabers Erhlo” is practiced increasingly with seeds. Plant flowers have a saturated monotonous yellow color without splashes and spots.
- “WITE BLOADS” (or “BALL BOILS”) – Among everyone looks most solemn, so it is often chosen to decorate wedding gazebo outdoors. Inflorescences – white, but the middle all the same has a yellow color characteristic of this variety of colors. Flowers thick cover the entire shrub, creating a solid floral dome of 30-40 centimeters.
- “Dip Block Cabers, (or” Blue Cabers “, Denim Babins) – All this names of the same variety of caliber. Again, we are talking about different suppliers who in their own way interpret the name of the plant. Based on their name, it can be assumed that the color of the flowers should be blue, but in reality it is not so. The petals of this variety of caliberoa have the color closer to purple than to blue, and you can also meet shrubs from saturated to more calm purple.
Flower cap has the shape of the sphere, but it can let individual stems with inflorescences. Despite this caliberoa always looks great.
- “Block Pink” – It is inherent in all the characteristic features of the Caliberoa “Cabers” plant (annual, it has a thick floral crown, stretched, has a yellow “tongue”, multiplies with seeds). Tint of petals depends on climatic conditions. You can meet both representatives of bright pink color and plants of pale raspberry color. When developing a landscape design, it is worth considering that this type of calibero is well combined with “WITE” and “Cabers of ELO”.
- “Sunset Babin” – is a novelty in the market of garden plants. He was bred not so long ago and caused a huge flurry of positive feedback, as not only all the advantages of caliberoa as such, but also conquered all the features of his color. It consists of not two colors, like all the other varieties of caliberoa, and from three – the yellow middle goes to a rich orange color, which, in turn, smoothly flows to the light orange shade.
In general, it looks very impressive and unusual.
Caring for caliberoa
First, caliberho was grown with cuttings, but over time, more and more often began to apply seeds for breeding, which are much more practical in use.
LOOK Any type of this plant follows in January or February. Seeds need to be decomposed on wet heaven. Fall asleep on top of the soil do not need them, but it should be good. The room where the calibero is grown should be well lit. You can make a kind of greenhouse to keep the required degree of humidity. But for this you need to carefully follow, To avoid water cluster. The first seedlings can be observed in two or three weeks.
Grow a rather strong shrub will turn out about 12 weeks. To ensure a healthy growth of a young flower, it is necessary to prepare a special mixture consisting of a chernozem, some kind of growth biostimulator (for example, vermiculite), as well as long-term fertilizers.
When using pure soil, the plant will be hard to breathe.
Watering the plant is needed in moderate quantities. If the flowers begin to adhere, and the leaves become dry at the base, it speaks of a lack of moisture, which can lead to a stop of its development.
In the first few days after making calibero on open air, it must be put in the shadow so that the plant can adapt to the new setting.
If the plant is in time to feed fertilizers, it will be longer and thicker bloom.
How to put the Calibero seeds correctly, look in the video below.