Competently designed landscaped area design – this is a whole art. Before planning the location of the flower, alpine slides, decorative shapes, wooden benches and other elements, it is necessary to understand what style is made by the house, and how to create a suitable landscape of the local area.
For the successful embodiment of the intended landscape project, you must follow the following Recommendations:
- You must clearly represent a work plan before the start of the site to improve the site and not change it to avoid the layering of distinct decorative elements;
- take into account the climatic zone, humidity indicators, temperature regime inherent in the area of the territory;
- Thoroughly consider the role of each element in the overall composition;
- relate temporary, labor and financial costs with the expected end result.
Before you begin to implement your landscape ideas, you need to think over Several important items:
- Idea. If you have not yet fully decided on what you want to see on your site, set aside landscape work.
- Color solutions. In order for the garden to please visit visitors and owners with their beauty, it is necessary to clearly plan the location of bright and dark plants, as well as flowers of light shades.
- Composition. In order for the garden type to be completed, it is necessary to determine the composition of the composition and supplement it with details (non-labor and unrigible) that would not distract attention.
- Accents. The central zone must be emphasized with the help of decorative elements. It can be highlighted with illumination, color, group of objects. In order to beautifully highlight the central part of the composition, it is better to consult with landscape design professionals.
- Light. Garden illumination is needed not only in the warm season. In winter, on the background of snow, this decorative element will enter the garden of the Garden to the atmosphere. At night, the backlight can decorate shrubs, tracks, flower beds.
- Tracks. To view the garden in its entire beauty, it is necessary to consider the travel system on the territory. Designing a plan of tracks, remember that they should be in harmony with a common designer idea.
Lawn coatings – the most used element of the decoration of the local area. The coating can be created personally or purchased in a specialized store.
Self-planted lawn (sowing) will be the basis for landscape design of the entire area of the site. It can be provided for the location of fruit trees, shrubs, flower beds, embossed paths tracks.
The lawn with short-haired homogeneous vegetation is called English. It needs to plant cereals that will grow well on the same place not one ten years. Considering the Russian climate, it is worth choosing a mixture, including oxysty of different varieties. In order that the lawn acquired a tight cover and a flat structure, It will take several years.
Lawns can perform not only decorative, but also a sports function. For example, if they are used as a coating for a football field or tennis court. A good solution will be the location of the lawn in the game zone for children and installation of the playground.
As a basis for lawn, it is necessary to use sand or gravel. They need to plant oatmeal, mint and ray. You must not forget to regularly update the coatings by tide.
As for decorative lawns, they are customary to divide for three types:
Among these positions, the parter lawn is the most difficult in the design and most capricious. Such a plot of single-ship grass is formed: Matlika, wildlife, oatmeal. When forming a parter lawn, it is necessary to take into account that its area cannot exceed the size of the object located on it.
Garden-park options look less effectively, but they do not require special care and are able to withstand heavy loads. To create such a lawn, it is better to choose rags, blowing, comb and oatmeal, mixed in equal proportions.
Meadow lawns are very beautiful and unpretentious. Before swaying, the site must be switched, remove weeds (dandelions, plantains). Then to fall as a mixture of railing, oatmeal and fruit, taken as the basis by adding Espartce and Clover.
Those who want to see in their local area of bright paints, can be recommended to create lawn from soil colors and herbs.
Special care and fertilizers this type of lawn does not require. It can be fertilized by humus obtained from autumn leaves.
You can lay a finished rolled lawn. The main thing, so that it is cut no longer than two days before landing. It is in this case that the admission in a new place will not be problems. Before laying a lawn, the soil needs to be dissolved. After laying the lawn, it is good to pour.
Flowers can be issued in such a way that the flowering is continuous. Among the first spring colors there are snowdrops, crocuses, tulips, valley, szillla, daffodils. So that the flowers were strong, did not die from severe frosts and wind gusts, they need to create a living fence from shrubs. Barwinka, Astra, Velhets and Chrysanthemums will delight you from the end of August to frosts.
In the center of the garden you can organize a flowerbed that will delight you for a whole year. For her, you need to pick up beautiful drywheels: molecloh, gypsophila, calkelylarium.
Types of flower
The familiar fellows for us has a square, round or rectangular shape. It rises above the level of the main plot of 20 cm, can be equipped with a podium of stone or brick. The choice of plants that the flower garden settles, remains for the owner. It can be the flowers of one type or different flow:
- Alpinariums are very popular among the flower bed. They include not only flowers, but also a decor of stones. This type of flower garden will look good near the reservoir.
- In the foreground of the garden zone placed ornamental flower beds. Their variety – Arabesca consists not only of plants (mostly shorter), but also such natural materials like sand, stone, small pebbles. In the center of the composition you can install a sculpture or a small fountain.
- Live framing for flower clums is called border. It consists of plants whose buds cannot be called volumetric. The main function of the border is fully covered with the soil.
- A variety of border can be considered Rabata. Most often it is placed parallel to garden paths or around the recreation area. Forms a slatter of high or low colors. There are also mixed design options.
- Well at the receiving garden sites, group and modular flower beds look. If the first type of flower does not have a clearly defined form, then the second has the outline of geometric shapes: square, rectangle, rhombus. There are tracks between the plots of modular clubs (fastened in the ground or stamped).
If there is a reservoir on the plot, you can create a water flower garden, and next to equip a seating area with bears and wood swings.
Creative lovers can arrange a flower bed in an old basket or cracked.
Stones of various shapes, colors and sizes will become an excellent garden decoration if they are located in a harmonious combination with other objects.
Most often in the house territories used limestone, tuff, slate, sandstone, granite. They can be used as decoration tracks, flower, water bodies or as independent compositions.
There are several types of Alpinarias:
- Architectural – created simultaneously with the construction of the house. Represents a multi-level terrace composition laid out of natural stone. Inside the terraces plant plants that can grow on stony slopes: shrubs, coniferous.
- Landscape – includes a waterfall, flat place, gorge. For naturalness, it is better to have such a slide near the reservoir. This type of mountainaria requires detailed development and significant material costs.
- Stony – the most budget version. Externally, this mountaineering looks like a small hill with stones located in random order.
- Rocky – appropriate if there is a steep hill at the local area. In such a mountaineering, the focus is on large boulders, not vegetation.
- Mountain – the most difficult to create a view of an alpine slide. Blinds should go to the ground by 30 centimeters (for naturalness), and a group landing from dwarf plants is needed on the stony surface.
- The terraced slope is something similar to the sights with the ruins of an ancient castle. Such a mountaineering can be created on a plot with a steep slope. Terraces – different in height, form and length.
- Alpine Lawn – the most popular view of the mountaineering. When creating this type of slides, wild plants are used: edelweiss, stealing willow.
- Mountain valley – created from individual flower compositions, separated from each other by tracks and chaotic located large boulders, slightly covered in the ground.
- Forest ravine – the perfect option for the territory having the natural bias of the soil. Nearby you can create an artificial waterfall.
- Gorge – well fit into between two slopes decorated with stone. In places allocated under the plants, it is better to plant a small culture: a bell, fern.
Landscape design overview on own project See further.