Over time, the soil can give a precipitate due to improving humidity, which will lead to general deformation of buildings. Therefore, land plots are often subjected to such a “procedure” as the dump.
For what is needed?
The plot of plot is carried out for relief leveling. This makes it possible to prevent the terrain of the terrain, and will also prevent earthly shifts. Sweep is often held in case of location below sea level. Also, a similar “procedure” is carried out before construction, before landscaping. It happens that the breakdown of a garden or a garden may also require sucking.
To decide whether the sinking is needed and what materials it is better to spend it, they seek for help from geodesists. They make the necessary measurements and take the necessary samples to determine when you can proceed to.
Independent actions without consultation with specialists can bring more harm than good.
Any bulk materials will be suitable for skewlings. When choosing a base for alignment, not only the cost of raw materials, but also the needs of the soil. If we are talking about waterproofing, it is best to apply clay. Such a method of sucking is perfectly suitable when the well is erected in the garden or garden plot. Clay damp will prevent moisture penetration into the soil.
The cheapest raw material for raising the level of the earth is the so-called slag. These are remnants from wood and coal ash. The use of them in the ignition is justified, if the goal is not the gardening of the site. Also do not use slag, having a garden or garden. Such raw materials are harmful to trees and other cultures. Slag you can squeeze the roads, as they do not have any plants.
Sand is combined with other raw materials, which improves the quality of the otp. If the plot is subjected to landslides, materials consisting of large particles are added to it. Break the garden or garden on the dumping site can only be in a year. Top of sand laid pre-fertilized land. Small sand is used in decorating, since such a basis is highly high. The advantages of sanding sand can be attributed:
- The price of ottips is relatively low;
- Unlikely soil scum;
- Sand fully fills all micro;
- Sandy sinking does not interfere with moisture, which eliminates the root rotting, the wet environment does not commemorate the sand;
- Such raw materials contributes to a uniform allocation and distribution of the liquid, which prevents the location of the area;
- Sand is also able to absorb evil smells;
- This base eliminates the need for additional drank layer.
The following are allocated from the disadvantages:
- Sand need to pour a thick layer, otherwise the soil will occur;
- There is a risk of absorption of liquid from plants during arid seasons;
- Sand-sleeved area will not stand huge structures – the building built can settle or twist;
- The use of sandy mound is not recommended for hilly locations;
- When using sand, the number of filter for plants increases by 2 times.
Material is mined by crushing rocks. Crushed stone is used not only to align the landscape, but also to create a drainage layer. These raw materials are also used to protect areas from groundwater. In addition, crushed stone is widely used in decorating flower, tracks in gardens and parks.
Most often chopped gravel applied with abundant sections. To the positive parties rubble include:
- High strength – thanks to this, the plot dropped by a crushed stone will solve serious loads;
- resistance to atmospheric influences;
- a variety of species – this allows you to find an optional option for the budget;
- Natural origin – this factor makes it possible to use rubble everywhere, since this raw material does not distinguish harmful substances into the atmosphere, therefore, is not dangerous to people and animals.
There are also negative sides of the use of rubbish:
- uneven, coarse surface complicates movement;
- The use of large acute particles during the sinking – this may damage vehicles, if it is about parking;
- Traumatic – Despite the decorative appearance, this basis is not the best for playgrounds.
The dumping of fertile soil is the most useful for the soil, but at the same time dear “procedure”. Most often, the territory is raised in this way when the site is used for gardens and gardens, less often – parks. Depending on the indicators, the ground has different characteristics. The use of such a material is unreasonable in wetlands, as the soil is not able to cope with so much moisture. The pluses of the use of soil can be attributed:
- Environmental purity – raw materials do not contain harmful elements capable of harmful;
- Enhance fertility is a very important factor for gardening.
The following indicators are counted for minuses:
- high cost – due to the high price to use the soil is only for the upper layers of the ilching;
- The appearance of the sediment is to squeeze the ground better than small areas, since the use of such a fragile material on extensive territories can lead to landslides.
The use of construction waste to equalize the relief is the cheapest way. And if there is access to the site where construction is maintained, then the material can get a gift. Cheapness is the only advantage of such raw materials. This type of dumping material is very harming soils: the garbage is decomposed for a long time, giving the earth toxic substances. Of course, there can be no speech about the development of the garden, a garden or a landscaped area in the territory of the construction garbage. Such raw materials can use, creating roads.
However, the use of this material is officially prohibited since 1998. About this article 12 of the Federal Law No. 89-FZ “On the waste of production and consumption”. Violation leads to a fine of 100,000 p. Damage caused by soils.
Most often, the landscape is aligned with the help of pine bark, since it is most resistant to weathering and has high strength. This raw material is not used in the most problematic situations. Raise the relief in this way will not work, for example, on a wetlands. In addition, if necessary, to level large areas can not go speech about economy. In the main bark used to fill small irregularities or to decorate the site.
The advantage of pine crust in the following:
- Ecology – the absence of harmful substances makes it a raw material suitable for gardening and garden territories;
- Resistance to the solar rays – the pine bark will not lose color even with the long exposure of the Sun;
- resistance to rotting – the bark is able to pass moisture, which is why it does not rot and will not turn into a simple humor.
There are disadvantages:
- Narrow orientation – a pine borer cannot be used everywhere, it makes it a narrow-profile material;
- Lack of aesthetics – the appearance of the cortex is not the most attractive, so it is often mixed with other decorative materials.
How to squeeze it right?
Before conducting activities to raise the relief, you need to make sure that it is necessary. Smelling spend:
- If the land plot is below sea level – in this case, during the melting of snow, as well as during the rainy season, the territory will be supplied due to improving the level of groundwater;
- If, in addition to the depression and lowlands, there are hills that prevent the construction or development of the garden in the landscape;
- in wetlands;
- When the main road is above the rest of the buildings;
- When the territory around the house or in the country area is littered with construction or household garbage;
- When the territory has a big slope.
Raise the landscape is much easier in areas allocated for construction, because the buildings present, for example, at dachas, make it difficult to refuse. Raise relief start only after careful preparation. First destroy old buildings if they are. Then the site is cleared. You can make it with your own hands or contact the specialists. In the case of self-clearing, the ax, shovel, scrap, chainsaw, electrocos. To start, get rid of high grass and bushes. After that, the trees are proceeded. Clearing Special Technique has a number of advantages compared to manual cleaning.
Of course, it is a big time saving. Also, plus the fact that the technique after the arresting of the trees immediately hesitates the appears. After clearing the next stage comes – layout. Independently do not hold it – you need to contact geodesists. They will try the well, the level of groundwater will be measured and the composition of the soil will analyze. Measuring the level of groundwater is necessary to find out how much relief will be raised, and whether drainage is needed.
The thickness of the land layer is measured to know how much soil needs to be removed, since the upper fertile layer before starting construction is removed.
In addition, geodesists determine the thickness of the layer under the fertile soil. It helps to find out the condition of the soil and choose the refressing materials. For example, swampy soil most often becomes due to the presence of clay. If the clay layer is thin, it is removed. In the case when the clay is most of the soil, build a powerful drainage system. Also, experts will help determine the exact dimensions of the depression and elevations. This is done to find out the thickness of the dump layer. In areas with high relief drops, it is necessary to take advantage of special equipment for aligning it. With a small slope, the damp can be carried out and manually.
The layout includes a scheme for arranging a plot. Need to decide in advance what and where it will be. It should be noted where the house will stand, will the extension will be constructed. If this is a parking, then in what place will entry. Need to place areas for landscaping. These parameters are needed to select the appropriate materials. Sweep itself divided into several species. The first is superficial, represents the Reseature of the Raw Mode and Perimeter Running. This type is suitable if the dumping has already been carried out, or in the case of small relief drops. The second type is deep, includes the removal of the upper layer, the swelling and storming. This type of submission is used for territories located in lowlands.
When preparatory work is made, go to the right. Execution technology as follows:
- The raw material selected for the subfolder is placed in layers, the thickness of the layer varies from 10 to 15 cm;
- After the mischief, the land is left for several days to give a slightly dye to laid material;
- When the top layer is laid, the dump is considered to be completed.
After completion of the submetage, it is unwanted to deal with construction during the year. If the vanishing works are planned, no expectation is required.
Also, geodesists are not advised to pour a plot in winter, as this will lead to additional financial costs.
How to protect against leaching?
No material is able to keep water forever. Over time, it will leak through the layers of sucking and drowning the land. So that the soil does not flood, build an additional drainage system. First, no damp is without drainage, as crushed stone or gravel. Secondly, you can build a drainage system with drainage. For gardens and vegetable gardens, the drainage well will be the optimal solution. He not only collects excessive water, but also accumulates it, allowing you to use for further irregularities. Well placed in the lowest point of the site. It is digging by 2-3 meters deep, and the diameter should be at least 1 meter.
To give beauty to the appearance of the well, its walls lay out a stone or deceive the clay. The drainage system should be constructed under a bias of 2-3 degrees. If there are no plants on the site and there is no need to store the water, the public drainage system will come true. It consists of a canvas, proof along roads and plots. It is important to keep track of such a system constantly cleaned. Otherwise the construction of the drainage will go to no.
It is important that all changes that occur on the site have bections bend to the plan. This will help when conducting subsequent construction work. Station arrangement – a serious event. It is very important with the mind to approach all stages of landscape work.
About how to squeeze a wetland, look in the following video.