When arranging a private site or public territory Landscape designers use a wide variety of techniques and techniques. Most effectively on the plot (especially if it is characterized by sufficient area) looks like plant plantings.
If you want to make your site unique and dissimilar to others, you can use the unique method of Nivaki. Today in our material we will talk about what is the technique of Nivaki, and what styles exist, as well as consider which plants can be used and how to care for them.
What it is?
Nivaki is a special group of trees, which is actively used to improve the garden in Japanese style. Besides, The same name denotes the art of “trim” crowns and the formation of the appearance of a tree in accordance with well-defined aesthetic standards. Using plants like Nivaki, you can create a unique garden structure.
Description of styles
To date, there are a large number of types and styles of Nivaki, which differ from each other by key characteristics. Consider a detailed description of each of the styles of Nivaki.
When processing the plant in the framework of this style direction, the natural shape of the tree is practically not changed. Eliminate extremely extra branches, and those branches that remain on the tree are located in a horizontal position. At the same time, it is also necessary to form huge legs-paws at the ends of the branches.
The growth of trees is not limited, it can achieve large-scale sizes. In this regard, the Tekan style is available for use only in open areas.
The Kyota form of Nivaki is often found in the natural environment – most often in places where the deforestation of forests was carried out. After cutting down on the stump of once existed trees, new young shoots grow often, which at the same time have enough non-standard (can be said – unique) form. Kyoto form also often acquire those plants that have a damaged or extinct top.
As part of the Kyoto stylistic direction, several types of fluffy hats are possible: they can be both horizontal and vertical. If you form a tree with this style, it is important to try to keep in the framework of naturalness.
Kotobuki is a style that has not only aesthetic, but also a philosophical meaning. Next to the tree that form in the framework of the Kobukuk, it is mandatory to establish a small in size of a small Japanese lantern Oki-Gata. Thus, the tree of the kitobuk and the OKI-GATA lantern form the overall of the whole garden. As for the shape of the tree, it should be like a hieroglyph, which means happiness.
In this regard, it should be said that the process of forming a suitable plant form is quite complicated. If you are not ready to give a sufficient amount of time to form a tree of the cooks, and want to purchase a similar plant, then you need to be prepared for what you spend a rather large amount of money.
The basis of the style of Moja in the framework of the art of Nivaki is the trunk. Its formation must correspond to a certain amplitude and located in a single plane. As in the case of the catobuk, the Moiele style requires painstaking, long-term and very attentive work.
The formation of trees trees is relevant in the conditions of non-standard landscape drawing: for example, in those places where there are slopes or cliffs. The main distinctive characteristic of plants that are formed in this style should be the fact that the roots of the tree are mandatory are located above the drooping branches. In this regard, the tree itself must have sufficiently high flexibility.
This style is one of the most popular and widespread. The shape of the trunk remains straight, but must be fixed under the inclination in relation to the surface of the Earth. In the process of planting plants, the seacan need to take into account the direction and strength of the wind – thus, there is a possibility to create the impression that the tree has been formed not due to the efforts of a person, but under the influence of natural conditions.
What plants are used?
The formation of a garden in the style of Nivaki is possible when using several plant species (both deciduous trees and coniferous), among them:
- splash ela;
- Thuja “Smaragd”;
- Cossack and rock juniper;
- Apple tree;
- Birch tree;
- Cedar and T. D.
Consider in more detail how to make a tree of Nivaki from various varieties of plants.
- Pine in the style of Nivaki looks as impressive and attractive. Before starting the process of haircuting and forming a plant, it is important to carefully study a young seedling to understand which of the listed styles will be the most relevant. It is also important to take into account your own wishes and preferences.
After you have determined with all key characteristics, it is very important to make a preliminary schematic sketch (preferably in a large resolution).
- Spruce. The main procedure that is necessary for the formation of eating a type of Nivaki is a haircut. At the same time, the most popular forms are conical and spheroid.
- Juniper – This is one of the best and most suitable plants that are very often planted in Japanese gardens. Young shoots of the plant cut off with garden scissors or secateurs. The shape of juniper can be given absolutely any – in this regard, focus on your taste preferences.
- Tuya Very often undergoing modifications in the style of Nivaki, as it is a non-additive plant and tolerates hairstyle.
- The process of formation of Nivaki from Tis held according to the same rules, regulations and principles as for the Tui.
- In the process of firing The tree can be segged with hands or strik (the last option is necessary to intensify the thickness of the crown).
- Kiparisovik It can be formed in different ways: in the form of balls located on branches, or in the form of a plant located above the surface of the earth in a horizontal position.
Terms of formation
If you want to become the owner of a unique Japanese garden Nivaki, then you can choose one of the 2 existing options: Purchase ready-made trees or form plants yourself with your own hands at home. The second option will be significantly cheaper, but you will take you a large amount of time. Specific deadlines will depend on the style of the style of chosen.
If necessary, the formation of a non-standard shape of the tree trunk is very important to start the process of modification at the moment when the plant is still young and only the beginning of the process of its development. If the barrel does not need a change, then you can proceed to the formation of the Nivaki tree at the moment when the plant reached the age of 5-7 years. These deadlines can vary significantly depending on the specific variety of wood. So, for example, on the formation of the Tui can leave from 2 to 4 years.
Also attention should be paid to how healthy is a tree. If the plant is painful, then it is not worth spending time on the formation of Nivaki from it, since your efforts may not be crowned with success.
Tips on pruning
In the process of forming the Japanese garden, Nivaki is very important to undergo training and familiarize themselves with the technique and existing ways to trim. Consider several Soviets of specialists.
- As the main toolkit, it is recommended to use garden scissors or secateurs. In some cases, it is appropriate to use special devices that in their appearance are similar to frames that direct the growth of the barrel and crowns in the right direction. Such devices are made of wire, bamboo rods, twine and burlap.
- Pruning should wear not only aesthetic, but also sanitation. Sanitary trim should be made in relation to weak or damaged process.
- Correction of wood shape must be regular. At the same time, at mandatory when trimming branches, it is necessary to conduct procedures for disinfecting. To do this, you can use such mixes and substances such as Garden Var, Charcoal or Diamond Greens.
- Riding plants are not recommended in rainy weather.
Adhering to these councils of specialists, you can achieve the desired result and form a tree in a suitable style for you.
In order to achieve the desired result, it is necessary to comply with all the rules and norms. Consider the main ones.
- In obligatory plants need to be subordinated. So, for example, an extractive feeding will be relevant for coniferous plants (for example, “Zircon”, “Epin Extra”). In addition, in the process of wood care, it is necessary to use such chemical compositions such as insecticides and fungicides. It is also recommended to use chelate type fertilizers (for example, Yaravita, “Lignogumate”, “NTP-Synthesis” and T. D.).
- Another important point of care is the treatment of trees from pests and diseases. For these purposes, drugs such as “confident”, “Sump”, Omaith and T. D.
Important. Immediately consider the fact that the Wood Nivaki is the result of long and painstaking labor. Accordingly, you need to be ready for this in advance.
In general, it can be concluded that the Japanese Garden of Nivaki is a unique element of landscape design, which will be decorated with both the private site and public territory. At the same time it is necessary to determine in advance in what style you will form trees, choose suitable varieties and proceed to the formation. It should be remembered that you will have to spend a lot of time and effort before you get a beautiful garden. At the same time, the final result is not to leave indifferent to you, nor of your households, no guests or passersby.
In the next video, the Greener will tell about the creation of a bonsai Nivaki.