Fokina plane – useful tool that is designed to process plants in greenhouses and in garden sites. The unit was patented in Russia and was recognized worldwide, having received many prizes and medals at international exhibitions. This tool is much reduced by the efforts necessary for the cultivation of the country or garden plot.
For Agrrays and Dachnikov, such a tool has become an effective help.
Fokina’s plane is a device that makes it possible to handle the ground with a manual way, applying the minimum amount of effort. Authorship and patent for this invention belongs to. IN. Fokin, talented innor who came up with an original tool facilitating the hard work of worker-agrarria.
The plane has a positive effect on the state of the soil and has several important functions:
Flores are three types:
- Combined tool;
- big flat;
- Small manual flat.
About 20 species of various works can be done by this tool.
The unit is very effective when processing a plot from weeds, it cuts off the root system of harmful plants deep in the ground (up to 6 cm).
Soil processing occurs without significant damage, while weighing plants die. Also during the production process is spent noticeably less effort, significantly increases productivity.
Advantages and disadvantages.
The indisputable advantages of the aggregate are.
- Soil is processed in gentle mode, subjected to thin intervention. All useful microorganisms and insects remain in their habitat.
- No need to spend unnecessary physical efforts to process the site.
- Annual and perennial weeds are effectively eliminated, while their root system is damaged and becomes an additional “feed” for the development of useful cultures.
Unanswered soil treatment, which is realized by plane, gives the following advantages:
- The optimal conditions for the development of plants are preserved;
- soil is saturated with oxygen;
- employee spends at least physical effort.
From disadvantages of flat cuts, it is possible to indicate that the unit cannot process areas where the weed threshold is present. If the site is too big, then the plane may not cope with the volume.
The plane cannot be confused with the hoe – these are different tools, they also function differently.
The unit itself has a configuration of a bent plate, the edges of which are well sharpened on the grinding machine. The performance of this device depends on the quality and strength of the metal. Most often, the manufacturer offers sets of two tools (a large format and a labor instrument of small parameters).
Big flatterer to handle the beds of large sizes, glowing weed herbs, use it for mowing high grass. Small plane is ideal for weeding and thinning plants, performing agonents in greenhouses.
Very good to impact with such a device ready plants, while usually broad blades are involved. Proper hyphenation requires that the wide blade is immersed in the ground to the minimum distance, then with small oscillatory movements of the soil “sweat”.
Well also with a flat level align soil and fall asleep seeds. This is done using the wide blade.
There is an extra hole in the flature, which makes it possible to change the angle of cutting knives, You can also modify the functionality of the device for work with the right and left hand.
It is important during the drainage not to increase the overheating of the instrument so that the “stupid” edge did not lose its TTX qualities, the strength characteristics.
Having bought a tool, it follows to test it for some time, understand the principles of his work. It should also adjust the functionality so that it is optimally consistent with the parameters of the owner.
There are 6 types of flat-sided.
- “Frame” of large sizes, It is designed to work in large areas.
- “Frame” of small sizes. Designed to handle areas not more than 6 acres. Ideal for handling soft soil, where it is not necessary to spend big energy resources.
- “Mastery” makes it possible to quickly and efficiently process various young plants, it has an increased cutting edge.
- “Mounting”. You can work with this tool on clay soils, it has a short blade, while the width remains standard.
- Small flat – This is an aggregate that works effectively in space between the beds.
- Hoe – flattened to work with “heavy” clay soils, the blade of this tool is very wide.
Large flattened conveniently handle the soil (furrows) during sowing. Also often this device is used for weeding and loosening.
It is important to note that a separate stalk is designed for flat trees, which has a flat cross section, its edges rounded. This configuration allows you to work more productively, the risk of acquiring calluses is reduced.
To properly use the full potential of flat cut, you need a certain practice and experience. Especially popular among the dachensors of the model “Strege” and “Sudogovsky”, reviews about them the most positive. Flooring “Strege” well suited for the treatment of loamy soil. It is perfectly coping with loosening, as well as the removal of weeds. Made flattened from a cutter and two combined blades (they remind them of hearts).
There are three varieties of this flat:
- increased dimensions;
- miniature shape (cuttings only 66 cm).
“Strizh” you can handle the ground to a depth of up to 16 cm. Start working best in the second half of March, when snow comes down, the soil dries a bit. Preventive treatment with this flat length throughout the season (depth of 6 cm). Small plane comfortable work in greenhouses. The cutting part provides an opportunity to effectively remove weeds with a branched root system.
Well such a tool is suitable for working with plants:
The model of this flat is designed to work in:
One edge of the blade is straight (processes the soil with a depth of 4 cm), the second edge has the form of a wedge, the depth of processing up to 8 cm. Especially good “Strizh” is suitable for dipping small plants, especially potatoes. Also the plane is suitable for trimming of weed bushes and herbs.
This tool is more effective than simple braid.
How to choose?
On the trading platforms it is often possible to meet counterfeit plates. Distinguishes them from real aggregates extremely low price. Buy poor-quality flattened – it means throwing money to the wind, such a tool will work on days (if not hours).
There are guarantees on real flat places, certificates of quality are attached, the service life of such a tool is at least 3 years.
A real “native” unit looks like this:
- The box has a logo: “Organic Club”;
- Included is a company instruction with a portrait of the author;
- There is also a fastener with a special coating;
- All flat and miniature formats are produced, and they are identical to the configuration;
- All tools sold by this manufacturer are covered with reliable anticorrosive, and if the counterfeit unit, it is painted enamel, which is easy to scrape even the nail.
The fake is given such signs:
- Metal bad quality;
- The weight of the aggregate is small;
- The box is made of substandard material;
- printing on label turbid;
- Instruction (if any) looks mint, blurred text font;
- Bad fasteners that break through a short time.
How to work?
Properly use the flature does not represent complexity. The blade of the tool moves in the parallel plane. If the blade deviates under some angle, then the slope of the cutter changes. Thus, the alignment angle of the blade is simply adjustable. Understand how the unit works, it is possible only in test mode, there is nothing difficult in it, but you need to “feel” the behavior of the mechanism.
The blade is installed in the ground to a depth of no more than 95 cm, the tool must be located close to the working farmery.
It is recommended to make a weeding when weeds or grass have not yet been scattered, in this case there will be less effort to spend on their elimination.
Operations may be of this type (instructions for use).
- Richtling Grokeok. The unit is moved along the surface of the soil, without any effort.
- Breakfasting soil. Soil in this case is loosened by a distance that corresponds to the parameters of the canvas itself.
- Can do the processing of virgin.
- You can process “heavy” soils from clay and loam.
- Make a furrow to install in soil seeds. In this case, the tool is immersed in the soil and the landing groove is done. To plant seedlings, usually use a large format. For planting seeds you can apply a small format tool.
- If you beat the “heel” of flat cuts on the merchants of the soil, then they are easy to reck out. The same manipulations can be done in relation to weeds. The curved part of the aggregate makes it possible to remove a rather thick stem of any plant located on the garden.
- Root system may be damaged by weed if the blade of the unit while working close to the plant.
- Flooring can be dipped and cut forward plants, cut forward young crops (carrots, pumpkin, dill).
- You can remove the soil coating that occurs next to the tree trunk, clean the cowners from manure, spit outwards, collect hay, evenly distribute fertilizers on the soil treated.
It is important to understand that with flattereres should not work as with a chopper or shovel. Holding a flattened one is somewhat different, it is impossible to knock them about the ground, while working should occupy a perpendicular location relative to the soil, not bend to the right or left.
Before proceeding with work, you should adjust the unit under the parameters of your body. If you do not follow these recommendations, the device can jam during operation when the blade is immersed in the soil.
If the tool works without difficulty, all parameters will then be set correctly. Before getting to work, you should get acquainted with the detailed instruction that the product is attached. During work, it is recommended to keep posture correctly. The muscles of the back should be relaxed, the torso can be slightly tilted forward. Between hands should be no more than 20 centimeters of distance, thumbs up while working slightly up.
It is also important to adjust the unit so that it meets the parameters of the employee. The handle of the tool must be a couple of dozen centimeters below the shoulder level, it is important to choose the cuttings properly. If after 2-3 hours of work in the body feels fatigue and lubrication, then this suggests that the work with flattened was made wrong.
How to make it yourself?
Make flattened independently easy. One end of the cutting is done rounded, at the bottom you need to leave a couple of dozens of centimeters without any rounding, thereby ensuring the process of forming the hole in which the device will be attached. The cuttings must be processed on the mandatory emery and file, there should be no roughness or burrs.
Also, the tree is processed by a special anticorrosive and covered with oil and varnish. This will ensure the service life of the unit for a long time.
All bolted connections should be provided with counseling, it will make it possible to use the device more rationally and productive. CounterSeca will reliably fix the connection node. Flattened with your own hands is easy, it is enough to find the desired drawing and collect all the necessary materials. First of all, the metal strip will be required, the sizes have such (thickness up to 5 mm, length up to 45 cm).
The metal is heated, at least four folds are made:
- The first bending is made at an angle of 96-104 degrees;
- second bending – 109-132 degrees;
- The third bend by parameters is the same as the first;
- Fourth – fitting.
Corners should be 32-42 degrees. Then you should give a metal cool. The edge of the blade should be sharpened on a special machine. To attach a handle, you should drill 3-4 holes. The shape of the cutting will be different from the shape of the cutting for the shovel, the shape of it is rectangular, which eliminates the possibility of sliding in the hands.
To determine more precisely with sizes, it is recommended to see the drawings by downloading them on the Internet. Agrarians make flat-cut blades from braid by cutting it on 20 centimeters.
In this work, you should have a grinder. Bold the blade at an angle of at least 40 degrees. Flooring can become more efficient in soil processing, if you put it on a motoblock. Labor productivity rises several times. Steel for flatbed blades It is advisable to select the brands of 67g, for this, the spring is suitable from the VAZ or torsion suspension from “Zaporozhets”.
Sharpening flat on the appropriate machine, start processing from the very edge of the blade. It is also recommended to make hardening metal.
This operation is done as follows:
- oil oil poured into the container;
- The part is treated with a soldering lamp until “redness” appears, then plunges sharply into the oil;
- This operation is recommended to repeat 2-3 times.
For the cutting suits the following wood:
- Birch tree;
The cutlets should be carefully treated with sandpaper and anticorrosive, and also covered with varnish. From tools for creating a flat cut, you will need:
- a hammer;
- Bolts, nuts.
During the period of working on a rolling of beds, it is mandatory to place the flashes blade plastics. It is recommended to turn it a bit to the left. It should be slightly “dragging” the unit, while pushing a little on the handle.
When cutting weeds, the device rises a bit when:
- Conditions are combined;
- Soil aligns;
- Seeds fall asleep.
The tool then performs the role of robber, while the blade rotates to the right and lies on the surface. If the soil is loosening, as well as the removal of the rhizomes of weeds, the blade in this case can be placed at any angle of inclination. Blades before each start of work requires correctly sharpened. The sharper blade is the easier it will work with such an aggregate.
Especially efficient tool acts when processing:
- strawberries and strawberries;
- layout beds;
- Putting plant.
Before starting to sharpen the blade, it should be carefully examined for damage and the presence of chips. During the sharpening tool, it is recommended not to forget, to sharpen first of all the edge of the blade, which is located on the back side, can not be sharpened, it can become even more stupid.
Overheating the edge of the blade during operation is categorically not recommended, the metal loses its TTX. The edge processing of the blade occurs only at an angle of inclination of 45 degrees. During sharpening, you should actively use the manual and grinding stone, as well as the circle.
How to properly work Fokina flat, look in the following video.