Belarusian MTZ motoblocks are produced by the Minsk Tractor Plant with the same name, known since 1946. The plant is one of the largest producers of agricultural machinery.
Small-sized equipment from the MTZ plant produced on the basis of production of tractors “Belarus”. Equipment is made in auxiliary workshops, which today are a large complex with high-tech mechanization. The first Belarusian motoblock was coming back in 1978. The product was called the “pedestrian tractor” and firmly included in the life of the gardens, racing the quality of the land treated with the cutter.
The main feature of Motoblocks “Belarus” is the presence of a chassis from the tractor, thanks to which there is the possibility of transporting heavy trailers. The transport speed of the car is almost 10 km per hour is achieved thanks to 4 front transmissions. The speed of the unit when performing work is also sufficiently high – 2.5 km / h. To control the block there is a comfortable steering column. All organs controlling movements in modern MTZ models are transferred to the upper part of the case. The cutter of the device produces in three fixed modifications with dimensions: 42, 60, 70 cm. Four-stroke engines, carburetor with a tank volume 3 liters, with a capacity of 5 to 8 horsepower.
The adjustable power of the unit allows you to combine it not only with classic attachments, but also with pumps, mills, circular.
One of the most famous models of Belarusian production – MTZ O6 With Licensed Power Device Weima 177F. The machine is equipped with a cutter that processes the field to a depth of up to 30 cm, width – 1.1 meter. Motoblock weight – 95 kg, overall parameters – 180 * 85 * 135 cm. The fuel tank accommodates 6 liters of fuel, whose consumption is up to 2 liters per hour. The plant provides a warranty period – 12 months.
MTZ motoblocks were loved by workers for high-quality transmissions with a mechanical gear and a multi-disc closed-type friction gearbox. It requires constant oil availability in clutch coupling. Equipment can be selected quickly optional, interchangeable details. The machine successfully copes with harrowing, plowing, potato transformation, with grass. MTZ Wheel Blocks are equipped with locking and internal power selection shaft.
Pros and cons
The main advantage of MTZ motoblocks in gasoline engines, which are able to operate on low-quality fuel. Other positive characteristics are.
- Universality. Devices are compatible with the additions of domestic and imported production. They significantly expand the capabilities of aggregates.
- Easy design. This factor allows you to repair devices with your own hands.
- Extensive range of conditions, which do not reduce the performance of devices. Motoblocks successfully cope with specified processes regardless of external environmental conditions. The design is even designed for operation in the middle lane of our country. Type of soil and topography of terrain are suitable for assemblies of the unit.
- Economy. This factor is associated with the consumption of fuel and lubricants. The quality of the latter does not affect the engine performance.
- Modernity. The appearance of the motoblocks of various modifications is different. Despite the centuries-old history, the appearance of modern aggregates corresponds to new-fashioned trends.
Whatever good motoblocks do not see the manufacturer, users found some disadvantages in devices.
- Difficulties are hidden in switching operation modes. The owners are blamed in this transmission inconsistency.
- Motoblock turns with a total enlarged load on the running part. Cause of the phenomenon in imperfect differential lock.
- Complexity of access to fasteners. Because of this, the device is difficult to connect even the factory attachment equipment.
Among the minuses there is a high price even in comparison with identical competitors. In addition, all Belarusian aggregates are a heavy class. Due to the heavy weight of the device, the operator receives significant physical exertion. If the work is carried out at the unprepared soil, the person gets up very quickly.
The problem is solved by a special adapter, which makes it possible to control the device from the sitting position.
But the purchase of add-on leads to increased spending. The heavy weight of the MTZ can be attributed to the pros. This is one of the few devices that copes with the treatment of clay soils prevailing in the Siberian region.
The design of the Belarusian MTZ is classical and includes:
- wheels and tires;
- clutch cable;
- drive disk and seal;
- steering and gears;
- Carburetor and gear.
The machine has a significantly increased weight. Unified tractor elements are successfully applied inside the device. This decision turned the unit into reliable and functional. He is tolerant refers to not very high quality fuel and oils. The device is easy to configure to work, you can quickly repaired. Service services and spare parts can buy wide segments of the population.
Transmission is resistant to shocks and other unfavorable moments. Classic MTZ is capable of moving around four speeds ahead and two back. When moving forward, the car develops speed from 2.4 to 11.4 km / h, and back – from 3 to 5.35 km / h. Thanks to the universal clutch cable, the unit interacts with the attached details of many firms, which affects its multifunctionality. The transmission includes a mechanism that allows you to adjust the power indicators of the engine.
It reduces the speed of rotation of the power unit from 300 to 1200 revolutions per minute. This allows you to combine the drive with other stationary devices.
The steering control unit is easily reconfigured to reversible directly from the operator’s workplace, and if necessary, control levers and regulators can be configured to the height. If the operator has to work in poor visibility conditions, you can turn on the halogen headlight. The trailer device included in the basic equipment of the motoblock has a built-in brake system. It is convenient when there was a temporary parking during the movement, while there is a need to not join the engine.
Power installations of MTZ units are different. On the devices of the ninth series already installed engines Honda GX270, Lifan LF177 or Kipor KG280. Installations reduce the cost of blocks. Early versions of MTZ were equipped with domestic motors “UD-15” or “UD-25”. The latest aggregates are characterized by economy, but are complex in service, unrepretentious. On high-power MTZ 12th series installed engines of the new generation of domestic production of SC-12, allowing to operate devices with wide temperature ranges from -30 to +30.
Famous representative of MTZ BELARUS 09H with Honda engine, tricycle, 13 liters. with., diesel.
The machine has the following specifications:
- Weight – 176 kg;
- Dimensions – 178 * 84 * 107 cm;
- Possible width of the rut – 45-70 cm;
- rotation radius – 1 m;
- Road clearance – 30 cm;
- Fuel consumption 3 l.;
- Extreme trailer – 650 kg.
MTZ 09 is equipped with a four-stroke single-cylinder install Honda, which is designed to consume AI 92, AI 95. In addition to the Japanese engine, the Motors of the Czech company Jikov GH1509 can be installed on the installation. Early products of the MTZ plant – 05, 06 series.
Fifteer’s fifth series – the first version of the car, known since 1978. Its production has been launched until 1992, so he got widespread. The version is valued due to high repair fitness. Standard motoblock is equipped with a 5-liter engine. with., which is suitable for agricultural space in size of 10-20 acres. Product Dimensions: Length 180 cm, Width – 85 cm, Height 1070 cm, Weight 135 kg.Distances from the engine to a 30 cm road enough to perform field work and not damage plants. Motor motor 6-speed with maximum acceleration 9.6 km / h Finger, 2.5 km / o’clock back. The device control allows you to rotate the steering wheel left / right by 15 degrees.
In the steering control you can change the height.
Despite the fact that the unit is removed from production, it still can be found in farms on the go in good condition. The 6th series motoblock is different from the previous version of improved characteristics. In addition to the cutter, you can pick up a plow to the aggregate. The width of the processed area will be near the meter. The unit is equipped with the WEIMA 177F engine, which is a jointly produced modification of Motors of the “UD” series. The version appeared on the Smorgon Plant. From the previous one is distinguished by an increased power – 9 liters. with. The remaining technical characteristics of motoblocks are identical.
The advanced version of the MTZ 12 series is produced since the 2000s and during this time acquired a considerable number of fans. The option has the following specifications:
- Weight – 148 kg;
- Engine with air type CC -12;
- Dimensions – 188 * 85 * 101 cm;
- adjustable rut size from 45 to 70 cm;
- Maximum carrying capacity of 650 kg;
- Possible weight of mounted equipment – 30 kg;
- Maximum speed when moving 9.6 km / h.
Hinged equipment and spare parts
Heavy models of the Belarusian manufacturer can be used to process extensive areas up to 1 hectare. Technique allowed for year-round use. In the cleaning of snow, for example, a snowplow and dump. Belorussian Motoroblock complements:
- universal plow;
- cutter for processing loose soils;
- Broeon, he is a cultivator;
- trailed device;
- rotor type mowing;
- adapted device with seat;
- universal rug;
- brush for communal needs;
In the work of good helpers will be shown:
- active milling cutter;
- front adapter;
Plow looks like a wide cutting product that fries and trimmed roots. For the same work you can apply harrows. They are with teeth or disc. The latter are considered better. Furrows that are needed for planting seedlings are performed by riders. Their design varies with a fixed or variable distance between extreme parts. They are still single row or double row. Active rugs are not used as a coupling device because they serve wheels. Discs with a special design teeth are well handled soil and remove weed plants with a powerful root system.
The most universal addition for the motoblock – cutter.
The equipment allows you to simultaneously loose, and align, and delete weeds. Cutter can be handled even launched areas. It is believed that the tool breaks the nests of pests that winter in the ground. Sashaga and spell make a job associated with planting and cleaning potatoes. The first version of the equipment is supplied with a plow that makes a furrow. On his frame there is a bunker, from which potatoes fall into the dirty gaps in the furrow. On the back of the frame there are rugs from disks that fall asleep the bed. Thus, the equipment allows different work at the same time.
The potato fleet consists of a plow to which the rods are welded. Equipment rises with a layer of soil together with plants, then tubers appear. They remains to be folded in the prepared container. Copulks are fan or vibration type. The latter is more convenient to process large areas. The movement on the equipment pulley transmits the shaft to which the power is adjusted, the working elements of the parts are obtained by vibration, thereby cutting out a vegetable from the ground. Between the gardeners, this tool is also called “shaking”.
Subtleties of choice
The choice is always based on the powerful indicators of installed motors. During the periods of its existence, MTZ was equipped with various power plants.
- UD 15 – This is a four-stroke type with one cylinder, carburetor, requiring high-octane fuel. According to the reviews of the engine owners, the actual capacity of about 4 liters is distinguished. with. With a fully open throttle, it can reach 6 liters. with. Engine, ex operate, loses power capabilities.
- UD-25 differs from the previous model the presence of two cylinders. Maximum declared power of the device 12 l. with., and actual – about 8.
- Honda GX 270 – Japanese assembly engine, with maximum performance 9 l. with. volumes of 270 cm cube. Fuel capacity actually accommodates 5.3 liters of fuel, with a flow rate of 2.5 liters per hour. To work, it is not necessary to pour high octane gasoline, enough AI 92. Modern models have equipped in the form of an electric starter.
- Lifan LF177 – Chinese assembly engine. The brand has not yet acquired wide fame. However, if you compare, then the indicators of the power unit are similar to Honda GX 270. According to reviews, the copy copies with the specified parameters no worse than the original. Chinese company supplies power plants to many enterprises. The same engine is installed on such aggregates as Grasshopper 9 l. C, “Bison”, “Neva”, “Centaur MB 2075D”. The cost of analogs is often less than the Belarusian competitor. Hinged Equipment, Possible for Coupling Identical. Products can be combined with various motoblocks.
The identical parameters for MTZ has a motor-block of Ukrainian production “SICH”.
Comparative analysis of models:
- MTZ – three versa (42, 60, 70 cm);
- SICH – four options (50, 0, 70, 80 cm);
- MTZ road clearance – 30 cm, and “Sich” is 24 cm;
- Maximum acceleration rate of MTZ – 12 km / h, “Sich” – 16 km / h;
- Possible weight of mounted equipment for MTZ – 30 kg, “Sich” – 45 kg;
- The weight of the hardest MTZ 12 with hinged equipment – 170 kg, “Sich” – 220 kg.
Before buying a device for your own compound, it is worth thinking about the need for high power.
You can save on a motoblock by purchasing a model with the average engine characteristics, but with high-quality domestic assembly.
Plowing of the Earth is the event that you need any fuel. You can start it only after the proper preparation and adjustment of the valves.
Preparatory work include the following steps:
- assembly of the device according to user manual items;
- tightening threaded clutches;
- filling motor and transmission containers with lubrication and fuel;
- Pre-launch of the motor.
The last item begins with the opening of the fuel tank, the fuel swap in the carburetor, then you need to open the aerosselon, and the throttle, on the contrary, cover. Starting cord need to move to PAZ pulley. Turn the crankshaft before compression and sharply pull the cable. Upon successful completion of the event, the motor will start. It is necessary that he warms up, but only then increase the speed and start working.
Output in a duration of 50 hours is required to start work on all devices.
During this period, low-load light transport loads are allowed. Clutch with mounted parts can be performed on certain rules.
For example, 1 and 2 speeds can be used:
2 or 3 speed is allowed for harrowing. Trailer can be dragged under the condition of increased tire pressure – 0.12 MPa. For example, a popular plow for plowing is hung with a king setting of 60 cm. Couplic devices must be in operation, but only then tighten the bolts. For convenience of clutch under the left wheel, you can put a block with a height of up to 15 cm. Thus, the plow rack will take a vertical position.
To the nasal part of the plow become higher, the depth regulator must be rotated against the trip. Cultivation can be carried out on the first transmission only after switching on the differential lock. Pahotote depth can be adjusted by a special regulator. Next is allowed to go to the second gear. If the wheel slip is observed, you need to reduce the width of the capture.
Some breakdowns and their elimination
When working with MTZ, malfunction may occur when oil is poured into the upper socket under the shaft of the control. To eliminate the cause of users advise to merge extra fuel to the desired marks. Since the shafts can get an excess oil. If the technique stalls when working, advise to check the health of the fuel supply system. First of all, the state of the candle is checked.
Pereaded detail talks about fuel shortage.
Different in fuel gas tank suitable for normal operation of the machine. Inspect the fuel faucet. Sometimes to continue successful plowing, it is enough to open this item. Some complexity is the need to adjust the ignition system. With this malfunction, the fiberboard can also constantly blapted. The setting includes fairly accurate steps, but in the absence of due skills, it is better to spend it in a special service.
About the device of the Belarusian Moting Motion MTZ See in the video below.