The popularity of white gamma in the design of residential spaces is due to its democraticness and openness to any experiments with color and texture in the preparation of interiors of various complexity, stylist and functional orientation. Neutral white color, along with black and gray, refers to the number of basic, fundamental colors that form the idea of interior design itself. The apron for the kitchen in a white version is visual proof. He can act as an accent, serve as a background for an accent decor or, taking over the main burden, maintain various shades of background decoration and interact with other materials.
Pros and cons
The apron in a snow-white version is simple, but at the same time an elegant solution for the kitchen, stylish, memorable and beneficial in many ways. Kitchen apron in white color many advantages.
- Universally and equally successfully integrated into most interior styles from the classic to the ultra-modern.
- It has the ability to visually increase the space, making it more voluminous, which is especially important for kitchens with limited area.
- Increases natural room lighting. Sun rays, reflected from the light surface, spread through the room and multiply multiply in space, so that the room seems much lighter than it actually.
- Demonstrates the perfect combination with all the colors of the spectrum, regardless of their brightness, saturation and chromaticity. It is very convenient if the kitchen design is shifted. The presence of a white element will definitely not cause a color imbalance in a partially or fully updated interior.
- It has aesthetic and elegant appearance. Objects of the situation, decor and white decoration elements are good because they transform the interior, reviving it and filling with light.
- Is a fashionable element due to the actual monochrome gamma. White Apron himself looks very stylish. Doubly stylishly such an element looks on a completely white kitchen. So that the monochrome interior is not tired, it is recommended to dilute by other shades: contrasting, dark or bright, warm. For example, you can make an apron black and white.
- Serves as an excellent neutral background for dishes, textile decor and lighting elements, regardless of their color.
Even recognizing the numerous advantages of white, far from everyone is solved to use it in its kitchen. Basically, the refusal of white finishes Apron is argued by the fact that it is too marquay. The practicality of the white coating in the cuisine is really doubtful, because on a light background, any pollution is strongly striking, so you have to carefully monitor its cleanliness.
But it is thanks to the decision to make an apron White produces a useful habit of keeping the kitchen in perfect order.So this flaw can be considered relative.
Successful combinations with other colors
An apron for a kitchen in a white version is one of the most universal options for finishing the working segment. White combination with different colors and shades allows you to solve a variety of interior tasks, for example, adjust the color temperature in the interior or emphasize the style features.
- Black. The most spectacular color duets of white forms with contrasting colors. In addition to the classic black and white tandem, which is most often found in the art deco style kitchens or modern, nontrivially and fresh white color looks in a pair with deep blue, gray or brown. The main advantage of contrasting unions is that the bright shade in them looks more saturated, and the contrasting – noble, exquisite and elegant. Adding to a black and white kitchen design of a third color: orange, red, pearl, provides persistent wow effect.
In this case, an additional shade may be present on facades, textiles, or in the background decoration.
- Grey. White apron is perfectly combined with any shade of a gray palette from the brightest to the most saturated dark. Most often, designers use gray-white tones for decoring small kitchens to visually adjust their proportions and give the volume. In the gray-white design of the kitchen, it is recommended to use matte, and not glossy facades, the mirror brilliance of which will be disconed with the restraint and tranquility of the gray gamma. The duo of gray and white can be safely used when creating an interior of a kitchen in the style of the French country, Victorian romance Shebbi Chic, Mediterranean design.
- Red. The duet of red and white is a brave, original and, undoubtedly, a memorable combination of colors, which has long become interior classic. The interiors of kitchens in red-white execution are most often found in Ekodisa, French country, modern, Japanese, classic styles. To make the design, it is harmonious and balanced in color, it is important to choose the right shade of the red palette and remember the feeling of measure. Bruep with red – sign of misery. Therefore, when choosing this color solution, white is better to use as the main, and red – as an accent. In red can be facades of kitchen headset, kitchen utensils, decor, upholstery chairs, and in white – wall decoration, ceiling, countertops, work surface.
If desired, the apron can be made combined red and white, as well as pick a white window textile with a pattern in red tones.
- Green. White Apron will further refresh the kitchen interior in green tones. This color duo will have to taste lovers of juicy saturated shades, which rich in the green palette. The most beautiful, expensive and stylish are considered combinations of white with an emerald or pistachio tint. There is a mass of variations of white-green kitchen design. It is interesting to combine white apron with green glossy facades. No less effectively looks like a snow-white apron of ceramics, stylized under brickwork with a dark green grout, in combination with a matte garnitour of natural green.
- Blue. Shades of blue gamut are calm, cold blood, peaceful, and most importantly – very beautiful. Blue-white combinations have a relaxing impact on psycho-emotional background and harmonize emotions. White apron looks equally advantageous in combination with cold and warm, air and light shades of blue kitchen facades palette.
Ideas for design
Consider possible options for design kitchens with apron in white.
- Contrast. White apron can be diluted not only traditional black and white, but also red-gray or black and red color design headset, denoting the visual boundary between the upper and lower tier of storage systems. In this case, the snow-white cladding of the working surface will serve as a color accent, giving the interior expressiveness. This technique is most often used in minimalism, high-tek, modern style, “attic” style. In contrast design, white color often dominates in the color solving furniture, in the background decoration and facing apron, and in dark chairs act as accents.
To avoid the undesirable effect of blurring the elements forming the working area of the kitchen space, which, merging with each other, become a single white spot, it is important to spend a visual boundary. You can make it using a table top in a dark color visually dividing attachments and floor modules.
- Monochrome. To fully snow-white kitchen can be treated as you like, but not indifferent. Here, the white apron is perceived as a logical continuation and an integral part of the kitchen in Total White. It will fit into any design of the kitchen headset, regardless of the type of coating of facades (glossy or matte). The most practical option is a white gloss with a gentle pearl sweat. In the snow-white monochrome design, it is important to visually separate the apron and headsets. Otherwise they will merge with each other. The snow-white interior in which the borders of neighboring items erased, visually looks flat, liding the volume. White apron on a totally white kitchen is the most convenient to highlight the texture of finishing material, interesting geometry or original pattern. This task can be solved with the help of a textured tile of non-standard format, mosaic, embossed or volumetric tiles with imitation of the texture of a stone or brick masonry, grouting dark shades.
- Color. In color kitchen design, 3-5 shades can be at the same time. Here, the white finish of the working segment is used either as an auxiliary element that combines the other shades, or as a color accent in bizarre vintage interiors or retrous kitchen. Those who prefer the color design of the kitchen have much more carefully choose the colorful decision of the apron, rather than in cases of using any other design options. The presence of a color panel can cause an imbalance of color and visual overload, and dark in neutral tones – excessive contrast. With a white apron there will not be such problems.
Due to its neutrality, white color, which is also used dosage, will not dominate and interfere in the color scheme, breaking the harmony in the interior. But at the same time, it is necessary to consider the ability of a white background to emphasize the brightness, depth and saturation of the paints.
Tips for care
The complexity of the care of a white apron, as for the snow-white kitchen – just a stereotype. The main secret of preserving the original whiteness of the working surface of the boiled color is in timely removal of contaminants in the process of systematic local and general cleaning of the kitchen. The frequency of their holding determines the intensity of the use of the plate and washing. And following in the process of exploitation, simple rules for the care of a white apron will help to preserve its attractive appearance as long as possible.
- Express cleaning. From any contamination – spots, fatty splashes, a raid from hard water need to get rid of immediately when detected. It is better not to postpone the cleaning for later, because the dirt has appeared to delete much more difficult.
- Refusal of abrasive tools and hard sponges. To maintain the purity of the light apron, it is enough universal detergents: all kinds of gels, pastes, liquids. Application of abrasives can cause scratches, dents on covering or changed its color. Instead of metal washcloths, you need to buy soft sponges, ideally – from microfiber or foam.
- Using an exhaust. With thermal processing, products need to be taken as a rule immediately turn on the exhaust device. Thanks to the timely elimination of the soot and particles of all sorts of impurities, generated in the process of cooking and settle on the surfaces of the surrounding items, the apron will be much smaller.
- Regular general cleaning. It is necessary to arrange wet cleaning at least 1 time per month. Warm soap solution or dishwashing detergent is suitable for washing apron.
- Processing with dirt-repellent compositions. Due to the systematic use of such compositions, dirt and dust will not adhere to the coating apron, therefore, there will be a need to use aggressive drugs for household chemicals.
The photo cream presents examples of using a white apron from different materials in classic and modern interiors.
The kitchen with white mosaic panel is impressive with his refined and original view. An apron made of small, often overflowing mosaic parts – this is a bright and stylish accent, which looks harmonious only in eclectic kitchen design, retroslist, Hi-Tech and ethnic style.
Facing apron with white marble, perhaps the most luxurious finishing material for the design of the working surface looks solid and expensive. This option is suitable for chic kitchens in palace styles (ampir, Rococo, Baroque), interiors in the Greek and English style, expensive variations Rustic and Modern.
Beauty skinali (glass aprons) rarely leave indifferent. This is the ideal solution for kitchens, decorated in the trends in minimalism, futurism, high-tech and other directions, which are for proper forms, clear lines in combination with streamlined bends, reflective surfaces and transparent textures.
Finishing apron with ceramic tiles – traditional solution for the kitchen. Due to different ways of laying monochrome white cladding, which some are considered too boring, looks completely different at each specific kitchen, giving interiors in a variety of styles from the classics to minimalism.
Skinali or apron of ceramics with pearl effect – this is a sophisticated, exquisite and truly luxurious solution for kitchens, decorated in marine, antique or Mediterranean stylistics. Gentle pearl cladding is best fits into light gray, beige, cream, dairy, pastel-pink, sand color design kitchen headset.
About how to choose the right kitchen design with a white apron, look in the following video.