Often the kitchen is used not only for cooking, but also as a cozy room in which you can communicate with households. A pleasant conversation can prevent a variety of odors that remain after cooking. This problem successfully solves kitchen hoods, cleaning air. Today there are a large number of manufacturers offering a rich assortment, including extracts of various shapes and design. They easily fit into any interior, and sometimes even become a real decoration of the kitchen, combining beauty and functionality.
Pretty popular are embedded hoods. They are compact devices that can be hidden for furniture. They are able to effectively and quickly catch out of the air small particles of smoke, fat and soot. Such productive and reliable products at affordable prices offers Kuppersberg manufacturer. This equipment guarantees high-quality air purification, has several speeds and is not inferior to ceiling and wall products.
Advantages of brand products
The company’s models are equipped with durable and reliable greasel aluminum filters, allowing to provide extremely effective and rapid removal of dust, fat and other trace elements. Also devices eliminate the room from burning and unpleasant odors. At the same time, Kuppersberg offers buyers not only the best assistant in everyday life, but also the original design element that is able to make the interior more harmonious and elegant.
The company’s products from Germany have many positive qualities:
- filters can guarantee efficient cleaning of the room;
- They can be easily removed and manually washed, they are also placed without any problems in the dishwasher;
- Products have reliable soundproofing panels that save people from discomfort associated with the work of a powerful and high-speed engine;
- The design cannot break or spoil due to overheating, as it contains special protective blocks, and the materials from which extracts are made are not able to ignite;
- Hoods have smooth power regulation, which improves the convenience of using them;
- The model range includes a variety of options, among which there are models with a large number of optional features (some have a bright backlight and the ability to save electricity);
- The manufacturer offers a lot of options (you can purchase a fireplace, island, flat or dome hood);
- All products have stylish decoration and harmoniously fit into any modern interior.
- Products have a different value depending on the characteristics, so everyone can acquire exactly what he needs.
In order to choose the appropriate option, you need to pay attention to the most popular models and consider their characteristics in detail.
Kuppersberg Slimlux 60 XG
This model must be embedded in suspended kitchen cabinets. The air duct is hidden inside and becomes completely imperceptible. The owner can see only the bottom of the device where the flat retractable screen is located. This design allows the exhaust to become an interesting and functional element of the interior of the room. The device has a retractable panel that allows you to increase the air intake and control the device.
When extending the unit turns on automatically. If you return it to the starting position, it turns off. Device capacity – 550 cubic meters. The device is able to clean the air even in a spacious room. Hood has several engine work and 3 velocity options. Switch operating modes to buttons.
The model is extremely effectively coping with its functions, does not create strong noise, does not disturb the tranquility of households. The backlight has two lamps and illuminates the slab, and will also create a pleasant and warm atmosphere.
Kuppersberg Slimlux II 60 XFG
Embedded model is easily attached to a suspended cabinet over a cooking surface. It has two modes of operation and 3 speeds. They provide good performance and capacity of 550 cubic meters. The unit perfectly copes with combustion products that appear in the process of cooking, it is capable of providing a normal microclimate. Adjust the operation of this model is necessary through mechanical management. To set a certain speed, you must click on the button.
This option is very convenient. The working area illuminate two halogen lamps. A practical and reliable device make two engines and a metal grease filter. High productivity of the unit allows you to save electricity by reducing the duration of work. Also the manufacturer did not forget about the design of the device. It combines 2 stylish colors: black and metallic. Hood looks modern and effectively.
Kuppersberg Slimlux 60 SG
The built-in unit is hidden in the suspended cabinet in a non-working condition and is extended only when the stove turns on. Power – 550 cubic meters. The device has a 3-copfore adjustment of power and several modes of operation (air circulation, removal). In the “Removal” mode, the device eliminates the kitchen from the air of the working area, absorbing it and throwing into the ventilation system. Then “dirty” air is displayed out. Recycling mode implies purification of contaminated air by means of a grease filter from a metal, as well as a coal filter. Then the air is released in the room.
This model is extremely productive and silent. It is able to perfectly clean the air and make the workspace fresh. Two halogen lamps uniformly illuminate the work area that is used for cooking. The unit is characterized by high performance, convenience of control and practicality. It takes the minimum number of space and has a universal design suitable for any interior.
SETTINGS ON SELECTION AND INSTALLATION
Purchasing hood need to carefully read some parameters, who will help choose a decent model.
- It is necessary to ensure that noise level does not exceed 60 dB. If you do not pay attention to this parameter, the unit can work extremely loud and create discomfort.
- It is important to remember that the size of the model must match the sizes of the plate.
- The working area of the kitchen must have good lighting, so you need to purchase a hood with a powerful and strong backlight. The ideal option is the LED light sources, as they are economical and durable. Well, if the brightness of the lighting can be adjusted.
- Need to decide which control will be more convenient for you. There are many options: buttons, sliders, sensors. Touch panels are the best, but have a higher cost.
- There are models with additional features. It is better to choose a device with interval / residual running.
In order to establish an aggregate and achieve its proper work, you need to pave the air duct to the ventilation channel. To do this, you will need a corrugated aluminum tube or a box of collective plastic elements. The box has a more aesthetic appearance and does not prevent air movement.
For quick installation, an electrolovka is required. Need to remove the wardrobe from the wall, turn it up upside down and place a place where the hole will be. Then you need to cut down the hole. Next, you need to drill mini-holes where the device will be attached by bolts. Hood connected with the bottom of the cabinet. It is important to make sure that the unit is reliably fixed. The device is then hanging on the wall with the locker. The air duct is connected and mounted (locked to the ventilation box).
Do not forget about the instruction manual. Incorrect handling of the product during installation can be caused by his breakdown in the future.
On the Internet you can see a large number of positive feedback on the goods of this brand. Many people write that the products are durable, guarantees clean air indoors and works without excess noise. In their opinion, high-quality aggregates are able to make life much better and more pleasant.
Most hood holders note that the models have an original, but unobtrusive design that comes to any modern interior. Devices easy to use, while you can choose both the large-size unit and the compact device. Almost everyone who has acquired an exhaust of this manufacturer, have been satisfied with their choice.
Video review on the built-in hood “Kuppersberg Slimlux II60C” See in the following video.