For each mistress, it is important to arrange a kitchen, which includes not only the layout of the room, but also the installation of such important techniques as the extract. To date, the market offers a huge range of exhaust devices, inclined models are particularly popular among them. They are comfortable in use, the air is well clean and occupy the minimum space, beautifully fit into the modern design.
Principle of operation
Inclined hoods are a universal type of equipment for which ergonomics and high performance indicator are characterized. Such a device works in accelerated mode and provides fast cleaning and moving air.
At the moment there are several types of designs, they differ in each other principle of action.
- Abandon. Remove polluted air from the kitchen completely, replacing it on fresh. The cleaning process occurs through the air duct connected to the central ventilation mines. At the same time, the return valve is necessarily mounted at the system output, so that dirty air can not return to the room. Such aggregates are considered the most effective and common, but their installation is complex and requires the help of experienced specialists.
- Recycling. They are placed directly above the gas or electric stove, since the cleaners only carry out the recycling of air flows. Similar options are most often chosen if there is no possibility of mounting air duct channels in the kitchen. Extracts work very simple – all evaporations from cooked food are sent to a special filtering system, they are cleaning and coming back to the room back to the room.
- Combined. Are a mixed option. Such models are usually placed at an angle to the wall. Hood can be both telescopic and built-in.
The main advantage of this model is that the owner can independently choose the appropriate cleaning technology. That is, the device is operating in both recirculation and output of air flows.
Pros and cons
Extraction with inclined design is found in the interior of many cuisines, this is due to the fact that it saves the space of the room well and provides free access to the hob. Just like the dome model, the sloping perfectly looks in the design, but unlike the first it is better in functionality and performance.
The main advantages of such extracts include the following points.
- High power. Due to the optimal sizes of the air intake and intensive absorption of evaporation, air purification is performed instantly, without requiring additional electricity consumption.
- Simple operation. As a rule, inclined aggregates are issued on remote control, which provides the ability to easily turn on, turn off the equipment and switch its modes. In addition, the remote control can be controlled from an exhaust distance, it is very convenient. This function received positive feedback, since in the kitchen you can perform several cases at the same time, without breaking away from the workflow.
- Fast mounting. The design of the equipment is simple and will collect it without much difficulty everyone.
- Multifunctionality. The combination of high technologies and compactness allow you to install such extras in rooms of various sizes, which is especially important for small-sized kitchens, where every centimeter area in the account. In addition to cleaning the air, the device also perfectly copes with the ventilation of the room and has the installation of the work. In many models there are auto inclusion and the function “Deferred Start”. In addition, the technique is additionally equipped with built-in moisture detectors and starts cleaning the air immediately when the cooking panel is turned on, independently adjusting the level of lighting.
- Easy care. The degree of filter contamination shows a special indicator that creates signals in the form of a flashing light. To clean the equipment, it is enough to wipe it with detergents and replace the filter.
As for the shortcomings, their little. Some inclined hoods are made with too powerful engine, whose work can cause electricity overrun. The cost of angular models is high enough.
How to choose?
Before going for buying an exhaust, it is necessary to carefully examine the rating of manufacturers and reviews about their products. In addition, technology is sold in different design, form and equipped with certain functionality.
To prevent errors in choosing, it is worth considering expert advice and pay attention to the following indicators.
- Dimensions. The width of the hood must match the plates and not be less than them. Since the cooking panels usually have dimensions from 60 to 90 cm, then the cleansing device is desirable to acquire 10-15 cm more. If this does not take into account and the evaporation zone will exceed the range of the aggregate, it will not be able to work effectively even at full capacity. Therefore, for electric stoves, it is recommended to choose an exhaust of a width of at least 65 cm, and for gas – by 10 cm more than the dimensions of the device.
- External execution. The design of inclined structures may be different: ranging from classic strictly style and ending with modern with bright shades. The variety of colors and forms will allow you to quickly choose any model corresponding to the kitchen interior. It looks good in modern design both embedded and telescopic or angular hood. The most important thing is that it is harmoniously combined with furniture and other objects of technology.
- Power. Since the units are mounted under the tilt, the area of its capture must maximize air purification. It is advisable to buy equipment with a capacity of at least 200 W. The main detail of the drawing is the built-in fan, which is responsible for the formation of thrust and is placed both directly at the ventilation input and on the side of it. Therefore, before selecting an exhaust model, it is important to clarify its performance, even two fans may be present in many types of devices. They guarantee high efficiency, but they work noisy.
- Type of control. At the moment there are inclined hoods with touch panels and with remote control. Manufacturers Similar models are not equipped with convex buttons, as they externally spoil designs and do not combine with the perfectly smooth body surface. If still it will be possible to find units with standard push-button control, it is better to refuse it because the buttons are less comfortable and quickly clogged.
- Material of manufacture. Most often, the exhaust of this type is released enamelled, they are durable, resistant to mechanical damage and convenient in cleaning. With great demand for buyers also enjoy structures made of stainless steel, which in their technical properties are not inferior to enamel and look in the interior much richer and exquisitive.
The only thing that stainless steel extracts require more thorough care, as they are easily scratched. Many housing owners additionally decorate aluminum housings with wood, such models are perfectly combined with kitchen headcard. It is also interesting for the chameleon coating technique, capable of reflecting the shades of neighboring items.
Setting the drawing is considered a very important point. To install the cleansing device with your own hands, first you need to decide on its location. Turn the unit is necessary above the slab at a minimum height of 50 cm to avoid burning. It is necessary to provide equipment to electricity to electricity, consolidate the design on screws, for models operating in the air duct mode, you will need to additionally honey pipes and perform seam sealing.
So that the hood beautifully looked in the kitchen design and worked safely, it is also important to consider her distance from the ceiling. Before hanging the device, you need to make sure that the parameters of its decorative cover corresponds to the height of the room. Holes for fasteners are prepared in advance with the help of a perforator. First install all fasteners, then fix the ventilation grille itself. Gofrotruuba put on a special ledge in the lattice and fasten on the clamps, closeing the gap sealant.
Upon completion of the work, it is necessary to decorate the design, setting the external box and hiding all the locations of the connections under the panels.
Beautiful examples in the interior
The interior of modern cuisine is presented in various design options, but the main focus is done on the drawing design, since it not only performs a cleansing function, but also serves as a piece of decor. To date, inclined kitchen exhaust with a chrome-plated surface under a natural tree is greatly popular, it is an original addition to the headset and allows you to create a uniform stylistic space.
As a rule, a device with such a finish is chosen for spacious kitchens, in which there is a lining of the walls and a ceiling by wood. At the same time, it is not necessary to install rectangular hoods, flat and triangular forms are welcome in the modern style.
Glass solutions of bulk sizes will be an excellent solution. Their glossy black or white surface is easily combined with bright matte flowers. To fill the room with home warm and comfortable, a beige exhaust will fit well, her panels will not look like, and beautifully emphasize the shades of furniture.
In the event that the kitchen area is combined with the living room, the color decoration is selected in accordance with the shades not only household appliances, but also decorative finishes. Classic connoisseurs Most often prefer white, black, gray and brown hoods.
White shade fills the kitchen harmony and visually expands the space. So that the interior does not seem too boring, it is recommended to complement yellow, gray and red inserts. So, for example, a kitchen with a white-yellow or white-brown hood will acquire a style and freshness at the same time. No need to be afraid to install inclined hoods of bright tones, they can be additionally decorated with drawings or unusual patterns.
If warmer shades are dominated in the kitchen, then the exhaust is best to buy light brown or beige color. It can easily be combined with a general setting in the room and give him charm and elegance. So that the device does not look “lonely”, it is desirable to decorate it on the sides of various shelves, for which you can put original figurines and vases with flowers.
As for black inclined hoods, they will easily suit any style. They look unusual in rooms, where elements with black inserts are present in the decoration.
It is also important that the exhaust device is suitable for a shade and to another technique. For example, a unusual solution will be the acquisition of black hoods, refrigerators and stoves, in the kitchen headset and the design of the walls in this case must be present more bright and light notes.
About how to establish an oblique hood Krona, see the following video.