Apartments with small square usually have the same small kitchens. If there is a need to use the gas column under these conditions, its placement on a small area can cause some difficulties.
Gas column installation rules
Gas column relates to equipment, requiring compliance with certain security measures.
- It is necessary to negotiate the installation or transfer of gas equipment with special services.
- The gap between column and furniture objects should be at least 3 cm.
- The device for masking the device is recommended to be made to order, and it is necessary to provide for the presence of ventilation holes, as well as pipe holes.
- All planes that are in close proximity to the column must have a reflective coating.
- It is impossible to place the objects prone to light ignition next to gas equipment.
- It is prohibited to block the chimney and the bottom of the finishing materials.
Features of furniture
The kitchen room of a small area requires a special study of details. Before designers, it is usually worth a difficult task: to place a few meters all the necessary. A gas column complicates this task significantly.
To save space, the following structural techniques are used:
- Modern storage systems;
- Reducing the depth of bedside tables and cabinets;
- Opening the door of the cabinets is made horizontally.
Color range of walls and cabinet furniture for small cuisine is also important. Preference should be given to brighter tones that visually expand the space. And the options for combining contrast colors on the principle of “light + dark” are fully allowed. In this case, light color should prevail and dominate the dark.
In addition, designers often use the color of natural wood. It expands the space, blurring a little border.
In order for the gas column in harmoniously fitted in Ekodesign, the models with the most appropriate shades or use a special applique.
Ways to optimize space
Installation of the gas column in a small kitchen inevitably causes a space deficit. There are several options for expanding the free area of the kitchen room.
- Use high storage cabinets. Usually between the top tier of cabinets and the ceiling leave some place of the place that can be used if you install cabinets to the ceiling itself.
- The windowsill can be used as an additional work surface, setting the cabinets under it as a storage room for kitchen utensils or dry products. Quite often, the windowsill are used to install a microwave or electric kettle.
- Rolled curtains are more compact than ordinary.
- Use a dining table with a folding table, which is unfolded as needed. This will provide an opportunity to increase the place to pass.
- If necessary, you can consider a decrease in the size of the hob. Instead of four burners, you can use two. Two burners are enough for a family of three people.
Gas column design
Modern gas equipment has a wide price breaking and power value. In addition, it is distinguished by dimensions and appearance.
- Colour. Gas speakers can be pure white and color. Beige, black and metallis colors are popular from color models.
- Print. The surface of the gas speakers can be decorated with a print. This uses images of nature, attractions, geometric prints, ornaments.
- Form. Square and rectangular gas columns are the most common. Rectangular usually more elongated and easier to enter them in the interior.
How to disguise pipes and chimney
In order to hide pipes and chimney, you need to purchase a special kit in the store. Standard it contains panels and boxes, for which spending aesthetics design details. It is important to keep access to hidden items so that in case of breakdowns quickly find and troubleshoot.
Mascination can be constructed independently of plasterboard and plywood. To do this, it is necessary to make basic measurements of pipes and chims and with a slight stock cut the details of the boxes, and then bore them.
Optionally, homemade boxes are decorated with staining or salary by wallpaper.
Consider some design ideas for small kitchens.
With a special cabinet under the column
Even a small kitchen can be made comfortable, placing a gas column and a set of necessary furniture in it. At the same time, planning the room, it is important that the device is not established to the detriment of other important objects of life and devices.
The kitchen room seems bright due to the use of red facades. One of the cabinets is made specifically for the gas column. Cabinet shape repeat rectangular column geometry. Downstairs is available to review part of the speaker with sensors, so it is not necessary to open a wardrobe to control the operating column. White column fits perfectly into such a kitchen design.
The main thing is to preserve the harmony of the kitchen room interior with the installed column.
In addition to the cabinet with a column, there is a washing, a gas stove and several cabinets for dishes of various shapes. Microwave is perfectly placed on the windowsill and is always at hand.
High-tech interior is perfectly taken by chrome surfaces, so the gas column in the chrome is harmoniously fits into the interior of the surface color and can erode with hood, enclosure of cabinet furniture or countertop. Making a layout of a small kitchen in the style of high-tech, you must think over in advance the place to install the device.
The ideal interior should be such that gas equipment does not interfere with the work in the kitchen and cooking. At the same time, it should be ensured to it unhindered access.
Silver or chrome column rarely hide in the closet, since its design allows you to become a full-fledged element of the style of high-tech.
Bright kitchen with column
Even in a small kitchen, you can find a place, not entirely convenient for the location of the cabinet, but the gas column is superbly suitable for installation. Usually this place is in the upper corner over the sink, especially if the design project of the upper tier of cabinets does not provide for the presence of an angular cabinet. As a result, the column hides in the corner between the cabinets and does not attract attention.
In addition, the bright yellow color of the furniture makes all the attention attracts on itself, making a gas device more inconspicuous.
Implementation of the kitchen project in Khrushchev with a gas column in the video below.