To date, in the market of technical products, you can find a huge number of most different hoods from various brands. One of the most popular manufacturers is a German brand Hansa, which produces luxury products at very competitive prices. Before purchasing an exhaust from this brand, it is worth familiar with the products of German quality, its features, varieties and tips on the choice of specialists.
The German brand Hansa is considered relatively young because he appeared only in 1997.
To date, the products of this brand are represented in more than 20 countries around the globe, including Russia.
- Products from the brand correspond to not only European, but also international quality standards.
- Hoods and other technical devices are absolutely safe for humans and the environment. And they are very easy to use.
- Hansa products are licensed, enters the top 10 manufacturers of technical products for the kitchen in our country.
- To date, in the assortment of the brand you can find not only high-quality hoods, but also refrigerators, plates, microwaves, wind wardrobes, washing machines and so on.
- Products from the brand are considered accessible to the acquisition by persons with average income. Mark offers excellent products at very competitive prices.
- From year to year, the German company produces newer and improved products corresponding to not only by all international requirements, but also the wishes of the most arring clients.
Products from the brand recommend not only with her customers, but also the most real professionals of their case, who leave only positive reviews about it, paying special attention to the perfect quality of equipment.
German brand Hansa primarily specializes in the design and sale of exhaust with medium power, which are best suited for homework. In the range of the brands are presented several lines of exhausts, which will be perfect for kitchens of private houses and apartments.
To date, in the range of brands about 100 models of extracts of different power and assembly. All of them are made of high quality stainless steel. Almost all models are considered recycling, that is, there are special coal filters inside the hood, which not only purify the air, but also serve it clean back to the room, without using a shared mine for ventilation in the house. It is a huge plus, because when using the mine, third-party unpleasant odors fall into the apartment.
Performance of hoods from the brand can be from 400 to 800 m3 / h.
The main types of hoods for the kitchen, which can be found in the range of stamps include:
- UNIQ models (Fireplace options are a separate distribution line, not included in the general list).
The brand draw control is divided into:
High width varies from 40 to 90 cm depending on the model.
Mostly brand models are performed in the style of minimalism.
The main colors of the execution of technical products include:
Most often, one or another color is beneficially combined with inserts of glass similar shade. Hoods can be matte or glossy.
Thanks to a wide range of color choices among a variety of models, it is not difficult to choose a type of kitchen.
Acquire new and replace old spare parts only when it certainly has confidence in a specific breakdown. Buy spare parts and other components are very important only original, otherwise there is a risk during the subsequent breakdown.
Consider what components go with the purchase of different models of hoods.
- Suspended hoods are equipped with an exclusively fat filter, although the brand itself uses in its exhaust and fat, and coal filters.
- Almost all the hoods are equipped with electronic control except for some old manual models.
- Basic configurations of some circulation models often exclude the presence of a coal filter. He has to acquire separately.
- Basically, high-quality lighting is achieved due to the presence of halogen light bulbs with optimal power.
Consider the technical characteristics of current models and their components.
- We recommend paying attention to the dome draw model OKS6726IH. This model has an average performance. Perfectly suitable for small kitchen facilities. Equipped with sensory control and color display for the most comfortable control. There is a configuration of the timer parameters.
- Most popular island model OWC4778IH stainless steel with sensory control. There is a complete set of complete set, which includes everything you need to connect this technique and further trouble-free use.
- For a small kitchen, the embedded Hood OTP6241IH is best suited, produced in several colors.
- Modern hood with a complete complete set from the UNIQ series will make interaction with technical products as pleasant as possible. The OKC900UWH model includes 4 high-speed modes for various use options. Management Type – Touch. Produced in different colors.
- Visor model OSC6111WH with slider control suitable for compact kitchens with modern interior. Extracts of this type are very easily attached and in the future do not cause unnecessary troubles.
How to choose and install?
When choosing the necessary extract special attention It should be given to the following parameters and details:
- capacity of equipment and its performance;
- specifications specified in the product instructions;
- the presence of a coal filter that provides enhanced and additional filtering of the room;
- type (dome, island or other models);
- mode of operation (removal or air circulation);
- Method of hood management.
Selecting the hood in the kitchen, it should be remembered that the larger the area of the room, the more powerful technique should be, otherwise it will not cope with the removal of unpleasant odors.
Thanks to the widest assortment of Hansa, it is possible to choose any extract for all needs and customer wishes. Purchase drawings from the brand follows only in licensed points of sale or on the official website of the brand.
As for the installation, it is best to trust the professionals, because without appropriate experience and training, even the usual extract is difficult to establish. If you wish for installation work, you can also do it yourself, but for this it is best to study the instructions in detail and get a consultation of a specialist from the brand.
Installation of exhaust depends on the species of the model.
- Suspended models are considered classic, as a rule, are installed above the stove.
- Embedded models are mounted directly into the cabinet or countertop. Thus, such equipment is considered as imperceptible, but effective.
- Inclined models are installed as if under the tilt, if required by the kitchen species.
- Wall, fireplace and dome options are installed on the walls of the kitchen in such a way that they will make the most extremely smells.
- Corner hoods, as clearly from the name, must be mounted in the corner of the kitchen, where the stove is located.
- Island models are fixed on the ceiling above the table top.
To properly set the exhaust yourself, you should follow the following instructions:
- At the first stage, the extractor is installed and fixed in the required place, which it was necessary to prepare and extinct in advance;
- Next, the equipment is connected to the power supply, it is desirable to think over the presence of a socket in advance, otherwise you have to stretch the additional wire, sometimes you can easily use the extension, if it turns out to be hidden for furniture;
- Finally, if we are talking about an exhaust model with an air duct, it should be displayed in the ventilation channel.
Regardless of which type of drawing was selected, its height of its installation at home should be approximately 70 cm for electric furnaces and about 80 cm for gas. It is preferable to choose the hoods with coal filtration for home, as they make thin cleaning, the third-party smells are drawn as much as possible.
When cleaning the grease filter, it is very important to wash it with a soap solution and a brush, then it must be perfectly dried, after which it can be put in place. But carbon filters have to be changed to new. Change the light bulb in the hood will also be no difficulty, as the brand offers to each of the models the corresponding components that can be found in the Hansa catalog. When choosing the desired exhaust, preference is best to give models with stainless steel housing with high quality glass.
On the Internet, you can find a lot of positive reviews about the Hansa brand hoods. It is noted that these are those hoods that meet all quality criteria, and at the same time sold at quite affordable prices. Customers pleased with powerful performance and availability of additional features such as timer, touchscreen display and backlight.
Some professionals agree that the only disadvantage of the brand is their noise, which compared to models from other brands at times above. However, buyers please beautiful design, in which the technique has been made, its versatility for various types of kitchens.
In the next video you will find a Hansa hood setting with a gravitational valve.