Juices squeezed from citrus fruits at home, are not only very tasty, but also useful drinks. They are saturated with nutrients and vitamins, giving the charge of cheerfulness and forces, which for a whole day.
If you think that it is much easier to purchase ready-made juice in the store, then it is not. Often, such a drink is made from the concentrate and does not have useful properties, as its freshly squeezed analog.
So that the process of cooking juice at home passed quickly and easily, you must purchase a quality citrus press. In this article we will understand more about the features of the models that are available on sale, find out how to choose them and use them.
Among the variety of models of juicers allocate such types of this product.
- Manual press For citrus fruits, it is easy to use. In order to get fresh juice, you need to cut a citrus into two halves. Cut part is attached to the nozzle. In the process of scrolling the handle, the juice is squeezing.
- Mechanical press Citrus is a very popular model, since this kind of kitchen appliance allows you to get a large amount of juice in a short time interval. In addition, you can squeeze almost all the liquid from citrus.
- Screw Juicers belong to electrical household appliances. In the process of its functioning, they carry out fruit or vegetables. At the same time juice and pulp are placed in various compartments.
- Citrus-spray – A similar product can be attached directly to the fruit, squeezing out juice from it by analogy with a pulverizer.
- Skvizer – manual juicer to produce juice from citrus fruits in a small amount. Often it is used for professional use in bars to get a portion of fresh juice for cooking one cocktail.
There are several options for squats for pressing juice from citrus fruits.
- Skvizer, in shape resembling the usual nozzle for the kitchen combine. Structurally, such a device looks like a turned ribbed cone, which was installed on a sieve with a pallet. A similar product with ease is placed in his hand, it has two small handles located on both sides of such a kitchen appliance. It can be both plastic and stainless steel produced.
- Skvizer Functioning by analogy with a garber. Often manufactured from plastic. In its appearance, 2 differs in the diameter of the spoon, which are fastened with the opposite side of the housing side. In the process of pressing the upper part of the squiser passes into the lower element. Products are presented in the market, differing in the diameter of the working elements.
- Skvizer, in appearance resembling a shovel with a vertical part, Metal Spiral. Such an openwork kitchen device is similar to the lemon, which stretched in height. Its with ease can be screwed into the pulp of the fetus. Pushing to lemon from above, you get fresh juice. Minus this product – you need to make a considerable force to get juice, as well as in the press process, the liquid is sprayed and can get into arms and clothing.
- Plastic product, Completed in the form of a flat lobby that was installed in the vertical plane. Criter pressing at the top. Looks like a similar transparent model of the squiser very effectively.
- Stainless steel squad. Represents 2 curly plates with perforation. They are fixed on the one hand and freely disagree with the opposite. Press such a device is necessary for the handle. For functioning and appearance, such a squase is similar to the garbaged. Similar kitchen products are most often used by Barmen, because they are distinguished by reliability and they are easy to use. This product is also called citrus forceps.
How to choose?
Stopping your choice on a specific press model for citrus, You should pay attention to a number of parameters.
- The material from which the case of this household appliance is made. It can be both plastic and metal. The press, characterized by the metal case, will serve you much longer, but it is more complex in care, because it is not so easy to wash off from the residues of fruit. Stainless steel or aluminum is most often used as a metal. Plastic products are characterized by greater fragility, but they are much easier to wash away from pollution. Be prepared for the fact that the metal product will weigh much more than plastic analog.
- Complete set – the optimal option is the presence of several nozzles, allowing to squeeze the juice from both fruits and vegetables.
- Rotating element. Pay attention to the material from which it is made. It is better to give preference to stainless steel, since such a device will be less likely to break and is distinguished by a longer service life.
- Gabarits. If your kitchen is quite modest, then it is better to choose a more compact model, because in this case you will easily post it. Note that massive products are not only more difficult to hide from prying eyes, they still have a decent weight, so they will be harder to transfer from place to place.
- Trademark. Be prepared for the fact that the products from the famous brand will cost much more expensive, but also the high quality of their household appliances such manufacturers also guarantee.
How to use?
Depending on the selected type of citrus press, the process of use will be different. If you use manual juicers to produce juice, then you need to cut a citrus for 2 halves. One of them needs to be attached to the cone-shaped part of the manual juicer cut part down. Next, you need to press it with force on it, simultaneously scrolling. The amount of Fresh received will depend on the applied effort.
Using the lever press, the citrus sink should be located on the cone-shaped nozzle. Pressing the lever, you are impact on the purified fruit, which was fixed on the bottom of the nozzle. In this case, you can observe how juice is squeezed. A lattice plate is installed for the filter, its main purpose is to separate the flesh. Ready Fresh flows into a special reservoir that is located at the bottom. To get 1 cup of fresh juice, you just need to do 1-2 movements.
In the appearance of screw juicers are very similar to a manual meat grinder. The main element is a spiral screw consisting of sharp blades. Rotating the side handle, you will drive a screw part of the mechanism that will push the flesh to the hole for the cake. Fresh proceeds through the lattice base and enters a special container. Similar technology allows you to crush even bones from a grenade. Therefore, you can get an unusual pomegranate juice with the original aftertaste.
Let’s consider in more detail the most popular press models for citrus fruits from various brands.
It is manufactured such a kitchen stainless steel and weighs 8 kilograms. Differs in excellent stability on the surface of the table top. Since the design of the upper press has a number of features, squeeze citrus juice is quite simple. In the skin of the remaining lemons, oranges or tangerines after using such a juicer there is no moisture. Due to the changed corner of the tilt of the top press, you can get 30% more finished Freasha. This is a Turkish product, the painting of the case is made under the old silver, so such a household appliance can not be hiding from prying eyes, but skillfully enter in the kitchen design.
This kitchen press is produced in Mexico. It is made of food aluminum. You can squeeze the juice from the citrus, the diameter of which is about 8.5 centimeters. The process of obtaining Fresh is happening as in conventional lever presses.
Such a model is made in the United States and is distinguished by a decent weight of 7.8 kilograms, since a similar product made of stainless steel and cast iron is made. A distinctive feature of such a press – an extended basis and the presence of Sita. Thanks to the lever gear, it is much easier to squeeze juice from citrus fruits and grenades.
Such a juicer is made by the famous American firm Fokus. According to the principle of operation, such a model is similar to the above product. Differs less weighing 7 kilograms. The manufacturer provides a guarantee of 6 months on a mechanical part of this product.
Such a press is made in Italy. This household device is characterized by a cast-iron case, and the cone is made of stainless steel. Due to this, such a juicer is distinguished by a long service life and less often breaks. Often such a manual press is used to get orange, lemon or grapefruit Fresh.
Jewelry for professional use in bars, cafes and restaurants. It is used to get Fresh from oranges, mandarins, grapefruits and pomegranates. The body of this product is made of cast aluminum. In the package to such a device included a container for Fresh, a cone press and nozzle made of stainless steel. Components that are removed, can be washed using the dishwasher. The main advantages of such a product include the automatic function of incorporating the clamping lever.
This professional device is used to press Fresh from citrus fruits in various cafes, bars and restaurants. Such a press is made of stainless steel, therefore it is distinguished by strength and long service life, and is also resistant to corrosion. It is very easy and easy to use. Thanks to small dimensions, he does not take up much space.
To manufacturers of squats, which have proven the quality of their products, include the following companies.
- Mg Steel is produced in India. This manufacturer releases nippers and a device with a juice collection container.
- Fackelmann – Skvizizers of this brand are manufactured in Germany. You can purchase models of such professional devices that are made of plastic or stainless steel.
- Vin Bouquet – manufacturer from Spain. It produces plastic and metal squisions. You can also find a similar kitchen device, made in an extraordinary form, for example, in the form of a pestle with a nozzle made of stainless steel. This model is equipped with an additional convenient plastic handle using which it is easier to squeeze juice from citrus fruits, while applying for a minimum of effort.
Now you know how to choose a press for citrus fruits and you can easily choose a model suitable for you, pleases yourself and your loved ones with fresh juice.
How to choose a citrus press, look in the following video.