Progress does not stand still, and today it is difficult to present the average kitchen without an exhaust. The various types of their types and modern design of the models invites Electrolux – the largest manufacturer of household appliances. It remains only to select the desired parameters, such as, for example, width and type of management. A large selection of models will allow you to perfectly enter technique in any kitchen interior. These draws perfectly cope with their main task, and remove all foreign smells, not allowing them to penetrate the house.
Swedish company Electrolux in his own line of kitchen hoods quite successfully combines all these qualities. The manufacturer issues equipment since 1919, having managed to establish itself in the market. Now in the company’s assortment, many items of large and small household appliances. For a large number of people, this brand is a guarantee of the quality of its products. In addition, the company follows the latest trends in creating new models.
Scandinavian motives are dominated in design, (which is not surprising, because Electrolux is a manufacturer from Sweden), combining the exquisite simplicity of forms with functionality.
The line of models present hoods that support air circulation mode and full air output with pollution. Assortment has options with coal filters and with fat, as well as differing in control. It can be electronic or mechanical. Hoods have different sizes, but when choosing it is important to remember that they should be greater area of the hob plate.
Electrolux extracts are represented by the following types:
- Built-in (EFG50250W, EFG50250K, EFG50250S);
- island (EFL10965OX);
- traditional (EFT635X, EFT531W, EFT535X);
- telescopic (EFP60565OX, EFP60424OX);
- Dome (EFC60441OR, EFC90462OX, EFC90462OX, EFF60560OX, EFC60441OC, EFC60151X, EFC60441OB, EFB60566DX, EFC60466OX, EFC60441OV);
- Inclined (EFF5569DK, EFF80569DK).
Prices vary depending on the type and design, so everyone can choose something for themselves.
Good kitchen extract must combine several characteristics:
- efficient removal of odors;
- silent work;
- convenience in management;
- Stylish and modern design.
Advantages and disadvantages
ELECTROLUX exhaust devices There are several advantages that distinguish them from competitors:
- Energy saving function;
- high quality materials and assembly, which eliminates frequent breakdowns;
- automatic selection of the mode for cleaning, thanks to the integrated sensors;
- The presence of bright backlight, which allows it to replace the embedded lamps and significantly save electricity;
- The presence of high-quality and reliable filters that remove foreign smells and interfere with the occurrence of mold and other harmful microorganisms in the kitchen;
- long term warranty and high level of service.
The disadvantage of brand products is an increased level of noise at high speeds. Buyers leave mainly positive feedback on ELECTROLUX hoods. Give excellent quality in its relatively low price, as well as interesting design, a large selection of models, easy to manage.
For small kitchens, a compact traditional extractor is suitable, allowing you to optimize and visually expand the space. In the line of models there is a budget option – the EFT531W exhaust hinged cabinet, reaching the capacity of 240 cubic meters per hour. For similar performance, the model, the so-called, telescopic EFP60424OX telescopic exhaust, but made of steel with a slider panel and halogen lighting, will have to pay more expensive. Even above, the cost of EFP60565OX is a full telescopic exhaust EFP60565OX, which has 4 speeds, switches, sliders, and reaching 647 cubic meters per hour.
Lovers of classic design in the interior will suit the usual dome hood. In this line there are models of various designs with both a push-button switch and touch control. Dome hoods are on average more expensive. Their average performance at the level of 310 cubic meters per hour. These are models like EFC60462OX or EFF60560OX.
In the same price category, exhaust the so-called fireplace type, having a fat filter and 3 speed modes. Power of these devices 430 cubic meters per hour. Presented models EFC60151X, EFC60441OC. The most classic model in the line of dome hoods from the Rococo collection has a golden color holder, and power, which varies from 208 to 368 cubic meters per hour. Country and Provence Styles are fashionable and in demand now, perfectly fit into the interior fireplace hood, having wooden elements in design – EFF 96024 OW. It will be more expensive.
There is also an original model combining glass and stainless steel, and outstanding 559 cubic meters per hour – island extractor EFL10965OX. Thanks to this design, it looks very modern, and also has touch control. This extractor is designed for island kitchens and is not attached to the wall, but to the ceiling.
Those who are watching the latest fashion trends will suit the inclined dome hoods – they look very original. The cost of this technique will be higher than the average in the ELECTROLUX line. It is worth paying attention to the steel model with a glass edging of black EFF80569DK, with a capacity of 605 cubic meters per hour in the maximum mode. It has a pair of indicators displaying the resource of filters, and control is carried out both electronically and buttons. Halogen lighting. With increasing power, respectively, the cost of models of technology. The limiting performance of such extracts reaches 860 cubic meters per hour.
In large kitchens or studios, it is better to use more powerful electrolux brand hoods, Their throughput is 800 cubic meters per hour. Despite the impressive indicators, the price for such a technique will pleasantly surprise. The maximum performance of exhaust devices from the Swedish company is 1200 cubic meters per hour.
Supply-exhaust embedded kitchen installation
Under the Swedish Brand Electrolux also produces climate control techniques – an embedded supply-exhaust ventilating unit. Installation of such a kind of equipment is very complicated, and should be carried out by experts.
Electrolux presents two types of similar installations.
- Supply-exhaust systems with recovery (heat refund) and electric heater. Their series is represented by 6 models that differ in its power (Star EPVS).
- Infection systems with an electric heater, in a row 3 models with different performance (Fresh Air EPFA).
Supply-exhaust ventilation is more common and in demand by consumers. Case of such models – galvanized steel sheet.
In the installation of polystyrene foam with foamed rubber provide heat and sound insulation.
Inside the installation there are:
- Fans (2 pieces) – the influx and exhaust, with the prevention system from overheating and equipped with two speeds;
- temperature sensors (2 pieces) – at the inlet of cold air and at the outlet of warm air;
- filters – 2 pieces;
- Plate recovery.
Outside on the housing there are two nozzles for fastening the lines of the duct. In the case, the crossing of these lines passing through the recuperator is thus the heat exchange occurs. There are also 4 bracket for mounting and hatch, with which system maintenance occurs. The installation of the fan that enhances the pressure. It must be acquired additionally.
The empty-exhaust systems of the Electrolux brand differ in the following features:
- self-diagnosis of errors;
- the presence of a control panel in which programming is provided;
- the ability to program a week schedule;
- At full capacity, the recuperator issues an efficiency to 90% – EU5 filtering;
- availability of automation system built into installation;
- the ability to change the filter control parameters;
- stable operation with temperature indicators up to -15 ° C;
- At temperatures of less -15 ° C, two modes of operation are preserved;
- automatic thawing of the recuperator;
- the presence of a mode that prevents freezing;
- the absence of condensate formation, due to the use of cellulose absorbing moisture in heat exchangers;
- Hood does not overpow the air.
For this ventilation unit, a remote control with a blue small screen, mounted on the wall.
The control panel displays information:
- the speed of the device;
- filter states;
- day of the week;
- Heated air temperatures.
Each of EPVS models can be used both in residential and non-residential premises. This ventilation system is installed in private houses, offices, production, in stores, sports clubs, cafes and restaurants. But it is worth keeping in mind that for production, where pairs of varnishes, paints and any harmful substances can be in the air, recuperators of this level are not intended.
The ELECTROLUX supply and exhaust system has the following advantages:
- delimitation of air inflows and its exhaust;
- regulation of air humidity of the room;
- the possibility of alignment with the air duct system;
- the presence of a filter that is easily cleaned;
- quiet work;
- the ability to additionally purchase an electric heater;
- the presence of a timer allows you to install different modes;
- The presence of a console that displays various installation parameters;
- Imperceptive editing.
The disadvantages may be a relatively high cost of the device and the impossibility of remote control. But they overlap the capacity and quality of this technique. For the correct selection of the supply and exhaust ventilation, it is necessary to proceed from the size of the area of the room – the greater the space, the greater performance should be at the device.
Installation, as a rule, is mounted horizontally under the ceiling using self-use. Vertical installation is provided, but carried out very rarely. From the installation itself, the lines of air ducts on the influx and exhaust. When installing, it is necessary to consider what access to the service hatch must be opened.
Household appliances Electrolux are suitable for any needs, and a wide range of solutions will satisfy various tastes. Quality guarantee from the Swedish company allows the brand for many years not to take their positions and acquire all new buyers.
In the next video, you will be waiting for an electrolux exhaust.