Embedded gas plates have become in demand, their popularity is growing. Many seek to buy small plates, for example, a gas cooking panel for 2 burners, which will satisfy the family of 2-3 people.
They are produced in two modifications: dependent are made in one case with a brass cabinet, independent have their own execution. Standard gas embedded cooking panel with 2 burners is not functionally different from the classic gas stove, has all the technical parameters that meet the requirements of operation and safety. The dimensions depend on the design and are divided as follows:
- Desktop, with dimensions in a width of 30-40 cm, in length 50-60 cm, do not occupy a lot of space in the kitchen;
- Outdoor, have a height of 85 cm, a width of 30-90 cm and a depth of 50-60 cm, contain a place to store dishes;
- Embedded Panels with dimensions 29-32 cm in width and 32-53 cm long, the least occupy space, can be located on any surface.
Choosing a cooking surface, the first thing to pay attention is the design design and material from which the panel is made. The industry presents several panel coverage options.
Enamel, most often white. Looks very aesthetically, it is well clean with the use of chemical. Protects the metal corrosion plate, but before the appearance of mechanical damage to the coating, chips, scratches. Stainless steel, suitable for modern kitchen style styles. It is not afraid of mechanical impact, resistant tolerates aggressive impact of chemistry.
Tempered glass has a more modern high-strength coating. Standing tolerates temperature differences. For washing and cleaning it is necessary to purchase special substances. Glass-ceramic thin, perfectly smooth, but fragile coating, can break from a strong impact. It can withstand high temperatures, powerful burners are installed under such a cooking panel.
When choosing a panel pay attention to its color and constructive solution, as the appearance coincides or emphasizes the design of the kitchen. Under the style of High-tech, steel plates with black grates are suitable, and the enameled white surface will emphasize the purity of the light headset. Color palette for embedded surfaces is diverse, no problem find a suitable model.
An independent, independent, without the oven, the device of the gas panel is the best option when using a balloon gas, when gas consumption savings becomes profitable. Installation and connection of the surface to the cylinder does not represent complexity as shutdown. Two burners that are equipped with a device allow you to cook any dish, satisfy the need for hot food for a small family.
It will not suit for professional, restaurant cooking and for a large family. Embeddable double-circuit cooking surface, rather, designed for fast food with young, energetic people. Therefore, it provides an additional option “Express-hardware” with a high power of 3 kW to accelerate the boiling and cooking process. The second burner has 1 kW of normal burning.
Plates are covered with a cast-iron grille, very strong and reliable, which can withstand a heavy pan, for example, with a borsch. The cooking surface is equipped with a convenient and useful option of electrojagal, which facilitates the cooking process – without applying matches and lighters, just turn the adjustment knob and click on it.
The function does not work when the electricity is disconnected, then there is the possibility of traditional manual gas ignition.
Built-in panels are fundamentally different. Two models are offered.
- With mechanical adjustment by turning the handles. A simple, convenient way, but little functional, which does not allow exactly adjusting the intensity of gas flow and monitor the temperature of cooking.
- With electronic control, which is equipped with a touch panel on the front of the plate. It provides not only accuracy, but also the ability to regulate other additional processes.
Rules of care and operation
Caring for embedded plates depends on the type of the selected model and from the material used during its manufacture. The task is to perform rapid, urgent cleaning and wiping from the surface of excess foods that fell during the preparation on the surface. It is enough to correctly choose detergent and protect the surface from mechanical exposure. Burnt food is sometimes quite difficult to wash.
To save and not spoil the surface, you should pay attention to the selection of dishes. It should be smooth, without bulbs and with a thick bottom, and its size must correspond to the diameter of the burner flame. After cooking, dishes are waited when the plate will completely cool down, so as not to burn it, then it is turned off from the gas, and the electrical tract – from the electrical network. The grille and burners are removed and soaked in warm water with a soap solution for soching.
Gas with combustion highlights a lot of harmful impurities and soot into the kitchen airspace. For security reasons must be mounted above the stove exhaust device. Additionally, after cooking, it is recommended to ventilate the room well. Constantly monitor the color of the flame from the burner. If a safe blue glow changed to uneven with yellow flashing and smoking traces appeared on the surface of the dishes, this indicates the presence of problems in supplying gas or deterioration of its quality. This is especially characteristic of balloon liquefied gas.
When the gas leakage and emergency occurrence, the device immediately turns off and cause a specialist.
Plate models with low prices related to the class of budget, have a certain set of options that satisfy comfortable daily cooking. But progress does not stand still, and consumers are offered improved models. Additional functions include the following.
- To reduce the danger in a sudden repayment of burning in the burner, a protective function of “gas control” is provided, which provides instant gas flow blocking.
- The supply of each hill is conveniently equipped with a timer especially in the morning, when everyone is in a hurry, and to keep track of the boathing and boiling time is simply no time. Beep will remind the end of a specific process on any burner.
- Applying burners with a variable heating zone when the “Additional heating” button is turned on or “Auto-boiling” or “Autofocus”. Independent, automatic switching of heating mode when boiling.
- For the preparation of dishes on the open fire, a grill grill is offered.
- For more economical and fast food, burners with several dividers flames are provided.
- To protect the cooking panel in some models, the lid is additionally offered.
- When failing or fails, the “Self-Diagnosis” option is connected to search for damage.
Connecting a gas cylinder
The models presented in the market of gas cooking panels with 2 burners, in most, are adapted to connect to gas cylinders. They must comply with replaceable sweeps for nozzles adapted for natural fuel, and separately for liquefied gas. In country private homes and at dachas where natural gas is not supplied, used for connecting liquefied gas.
According to the rules of such a connection, The distance from the slab to the cylinder must be at least half the meter, and from the heating water pipes – more than two meters. He must be purchased At enterprises “Gorgaz”. In addition to widely used metal cylinders, Euroballons appeared on sale. They are two times easier, do not explode when overheated or fire. You can also purchase a polymer cylinder that allows you to control the volume of gas when refueling. Its drawback is a high cost.
To install the hob of horizontal location, you will need a tabletop with a cut-out hole for the size of the plate and the plate itself, adjusted for liquefied gas liner, a cylinder with a gearbox and a hose for connecting. Installation work on the installation of the cooktop on the tabletop, the connection of the electrical jaggy and the gas cylinder labor-intensive and very responsible, so it is better to use the services of a professional specialist.
Many people who purchased a built-in panel on two burners and are successfully prepared on it, in their reviews there are a high rating of such plates and indicate both positive properties and some negative points. To the main advantages compared with the usual stove, they include the following characteristics.
- The surface of the embedded panel is easily adjusted under the area of the countertop, and under it you can put the shelves for dishes.
- For a small kitchen, this is a great option. The oven can be purchased separately and bring out of the storage room if necessary.
- An attractive, stylish view of the panel, as well as the ability to choose for any interior.
- Caring for the stove is not burdens, especially if it is from glass ceramics or tempered glass.
- The main functions of the combustion temperature adjustment plate helps to prepare very tasty dishes, especially fried.
- Operation of gas panels are much more economical than electric, due to the speed of cooking and lower gas costs. Plate itself is an order of magnitude cheaper.
The minuses include.
- Danger of operation of gas cylinders due to the possibility of their explosion.
- Many can mount the embedded panel independently, but hiring a specialist is expensive.
- Stainless steel surfaces are covered with spots, it is necessary to constantly monitor the splashes of food and drops of fat, not laying off the cleaning with a sponge with soap.
- When burning liquefied gas, burning products are distinguished, soot appears on the dishes.
When buying a double-circuit cooking surface, you can be confident in its quality, long service life. Food can be quickly and tasty and at the same time significantly saved on electricity.
How to properly use the gas boiler two-unit panel, see the following video.