Many hostesses believe that with the purchase of a dishwasher, the number of economic affairs will take. However, this is true only partially. Despite the convenience of use, the dishwasher requires care and, most importantly, correctly selected for washing. The usual dishwashing detergent is not used in such devices, and some products of this kind can spoil the mechanism at all. On how to choose a gel for a dishwasher, read about its advantages and other nuances in the article.
Gel for the dishwasher is a detergent intended for cleansing dishes. It has a liquid homogeneous consistency, is homogeneous and color. Often, produced in a plastic bottle, sometimes with a lid-dispenser. Also on sale and products in soft packaging.
The composition of products of some manufacturers may include and additional components. Some of them can soften water or have another effect. The gels differ in more respecting metal, they are not the cause of rust on the details of the device. As mentioned above and has already become rather obvious to many, use the usual means for washing dishes instead of the gel can not.
The reason for this is a large foaming near the usual.
Comparison with powder and capsules
As a rule, powders are used in the event that gel coped with mud. Powders are designed for washing a saucepan, pan, Casans, to remove Nagara. Capsules are the same gels, but packed with certain volumes. Sometimes they contain salt, rinse or other components that dissolve as needed.
Comparison by parameters.
- Consistency. The gel and capsules have a homogeneous density, while the powder has no.
- The convenience of use. Gels and funds in capsules do not dust what you can’t tell about the powder.
- Sediment. Gels do not contain abrasive particles that are in powders. Some of them can leave the dishes after washing dishes in various compartments. Capsules are also completely dissolved in water together with the shell.
- Impact on the surface of the dishes. As already mentioned, abrasive particles in powder may not dissolve in water and damage the surface of the dishwasher and dishes. The gels and capsules gently affect the surface of the dishes, not leaving on her microarth.
- Consumption. The gel is usually needed much less than powder for the same volume of dishes. Gels use more economically more profitable, consumption can be monitored independently. Capsules are not so economical, usually one packaging is enough for several times – up to 20. Reduce the volume of the capsule, of course, can not. Thus, sometimes the flow rate of capsules is greater than that of powder.
- Storage conditions. For gel and capsules, no special storage conditions are required. Powders need to keep away from water and wet premises. Also, powders can highlight various substances into the air, so require storage in a closed form.
- Gel, unlike all other funds used for the dishwasher, washed off with water best. If the capsule contains other means, then their particles can remain on the surface.
Powder particles can also stay on the dishes even after a few rinsing.
Rating the best
The top of the tools described below was compiled according to customer reviews. It includes both domestic and foreign products.
- The ranking of the best gels is headed by a Polish product called Finish. It is a versatile agent – launders any dirt (fat, threshing Nagar and so on). Users noted that the gel works equally well in cold and warm water. After washing the dishes becomes smooth, there is no divorce on it. The cost of one package (650 ml) varies from 600 to 800 rubles. Consisted economy.
Minus – the existence of the dishes after washing.
- The leaders also turned out to be a liquid Japanese product called Lion “Charm”. This gel is well laundering the dishes and leaves the smells on its surface. Contains rinse. Users marked a convenient release format – concise packaging with a measuring cup. It has a budget price – 300-400 rubles for 480 g.
You can only purchase through the Internet playgrounds.
- Among the main popular funds of this kind cannot be noted the German gel Sodasan. Produced from natural ingredients, suitable for allergies, they can wash children’s dishes. The average cost per half-liter – 300-400 rubles.
- Somat. According to the manufacturer’s application, it is gel 3 in 1, that is, it struggles with pollution, removes scale and acts even at low temperatures.
Buyers noted that the tool copes well with fat pollution, but it is not environmentally friendly, not suitable allergic.
Buyers also highlighted the Clean Home gel due to its ability to wash out fat and ordinary dirt. But, unfortunately, a particularly old dirt or a gel ride is not washed off. Were also marked Top House and Synergetic.
The first is a universal means suitable for the struggle with almost any mud, and the second does not always wash the fat.
How to choose?
Dishwashing gel need to choose carefully. Otherwise, low will not only be the quality of the process of laundering the dishes, the technique can also be spoiled.
- The most important point is the composition. It is best to give preference to the tools made from natural ingredients. Their main feature – full decomposition during washing. Simply put, after washing, they do not remain on the dishes and do not fall into the body with the following welcome food. They are also hypoallergenic. Few people know, but oxygen and enzymes can miss the dirt on the dishes, even in cold water.
- Another important factor – appointment. The most common types of gels are “against divorces and stains”, “protection against pollution”, “softens the water”. Also there are gels for especially strong pollution types of Nagar. It is best to acquire gels with a standard action, and the remaining species are only as necessary.
- Manufacturer. In case you purchase a gel together with a rinse, it is recommended to purchase both products produced by one brand. They will complement each other, which will improve the final result.
In general, the price of all products varies in a definite small range.
Thus, it is not necessary to purchase the tool only because of the low cost.
How to use?
In order to fully and properly use the dishwasher, you need to purchase a gel, rinser and salt. Sometimes the manufacturer combines these three means in one capsule.
Before you start using gel, you need to position the cutlery and utensils in the dishwasher. To do this, you need to safely place the dishes on the device grille, removing all the garbage from it.
All use of the gel for the dishwasher is that it is necessary to fill it into the device. However, it is necessary to clearly understand where to fill the means. In case you want to wash the dishes, pour solution is necessary in a section for detergents (gels, powders). If you want to put the device into rinsing mode, the tool is poured into the rinse section. Ideally, it is recommended to purchase a rinser separately. Rinsing is required in case of washing dishes with nagar or strong pollution. Only after the completion of these actions can include a dishwasher.
Recommended in ion exchanger add salt to soften water. It is believed to do this, even if the tool contains particles contributing to water mitigation.
The dose specified in the instructions on the package is usually overestimated. Therefore, the consumer determines it for himself. If the dirt on the dishes is fresh, then quite enough from 10 to 20 ml. For dried or burnt mud, 25 ml is usually enough. The larger the water temperature, the speed of the gel is less. If the loading device is incomplete, then you can not always reduce the amount of gel influxed – you need to experiment and act according to the situation.