The content of the article
In my opinion the best table tripod in the world3rd place ranking:
The best table tripods tripods
Move into rating
Velbon EX-Mini specifications
|Tripod type||table tripod|
|Shooting height||19 to 41.7cm|
|Maximum shooting height (without central column)||36 cm|
|Maximum load||2.5 kg|
|Length (when folded)||25.5cm|
|Number of boom sections||3|
Reviews for Velbon EX-Mini
- Advantages:Compact, lightweight, well made with good materials. Smart design without backlash. Transformable rods for stability. In the released position the head does not dangle either, moves along the axes with little resistance.
- Disadvantages:For me none.
- Disadvantages:Took it for the telescope for traveling in the car and observing in the summer house. Fits nicely on the roof and the trunk of a sedan. Transformable to fit on small or inclined pads. In my opinion, the best of the table stand. Ideal for travel. Very satisfied with the product.
- Advantages:Compact size, quick availability. The quality of materials and assembly . A tripod for both big DSLRs and compacts. The case included.
- Disadvantages:No disadvantages noted by me.
- Disadvantages:Took it for traveling and hiking. The important thing for me is not the height of the tripod, but the camera’s stillness, which is ensured by this tripod. It’s perfect for traveling.
- Advantages:Stable, well assembled, well-thought-out construction (with the exception of the features)
- Disadvantages:2D head, for someone this is a disadvantage – you will have to adjust each plane (vertical / horizontal) separately . An advantage for someone – you just align the horizon once, and then you regulate the slope with the convenient handle only. For its price a great tripod. Used to shoot with a webcam from the table.
User discarded data
- Advantages:What I wanted and what I got
- Disadvantages:Not yet identified
- Disadvantages:The maximum load listed in the specifications is incorrect – 2.5 kg., In fact, on the packaging of the tripod itself there is a value of 1.5 kg.