The content of the article
Took4th place ranking:
THE BEST INEXPENSIVE SMARTPHONES – 5-INCH SCREEN
Go to rate
Specifications Honor 6C Smartphone
|OS version||Android 6.0|
|SIM card type||nano SIM|
|Number of SIM cards||2|
|Multiple SIM-card mode||alternate|
|Type of display||color IPS, touchscreen|
|Touchscreen type||multitouch, capacitive|
|Number of pixels per inch (PPI)||294|
|Automatic screen rotation||it is|
|Event lights||there is|
|rear camera||13 MP|
|Flash photography||rear, LED|
|Rear camera functions||autofocus|
|Aperture of the rear camera||F/2.2|
|Max. video resolution||1920×1080|
|Front Camera||Is, 5 million pix.|
|Audio||MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FM radio|
|Headphone jack||3.5 mm|
|Standard||GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G, 4G LTE, LTE-A Cat. 4|
|Support for LTE bands||FDD: band 1, 3, 7, 8, 20;||-LTE: band 38|
|Interfaces||Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.1, USB|
|Satellite navigation||GPS / GLONASS|
Memory and processor
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 MSM8940|
|Number of processor cores||8|
|Video processor||Adreno 505|
|Built-in memory capacity||32 Gb|
|RAM capacity||3 Gb|
|Card slot||there is, up to 128 GB (combined with a slot for a second SIM card)|
|Charging connector type||micro-USB|
|Speakerphone (built-in speaker)||is|
|Control||voice dialing, voice control|
|Sensors||Light, proximity, gyroscope, compass, fingerprint reading|
|Accessories||Smartphone, charger, USB cable, tool for removing the SIM card|
|Features||processor: 4A53 x 1.4 GHz + 4A53 x 1.1 GHz|
|Date of First Sale||2017-05-12|
Reviews on the Honor 6C smartphone
- Advantages:Performance Nice to the touch and look Fingerprint works flawlessly Cost!!
- Disadvantages:Quiet speaker Camera not so good, but forgivable for the price
- Disadvantages:Guys, it’s the bomb! Before that I bought a Samsung GalaxyA3 (2017) for 20000r, it is inferior to this phone in almost everything! This Chinese just flies! The case is very nice! Now I realize Samsung is mostly overpaying for the brand name.
- Advantages:The coolest thing about this phone is firstly its design, and secondly, the appearance of the shell EMIU 4.1. Other phones with similar specs are somehow more popular (a very similar but slightly more expensive Honor 6C Pro or numerous Xiaomi), but mine suits me fine.
- Disadvantages:The phone is pretty new, 2017, but at the beginning of 2018 it’s almost impossible to buy it anywhere, especially in large chains. The same applies to accessories: no covers or protective films anywhere, except for Avito and Aliexpress. And the second: a very loud speaker, the caller can be heard throughout the room.
- Disadvantages:This is my first android phone. Compared to the iPhone 3GS (2009) and Nokia 630 (2014) it is much more powerful and better I wanted the phone to surpass the above models in every way, and it did. The only flaw: Honor has less battery life (but this is a feature of android, so I don’t write it down and accept it). I have been using the phone for two weeks so far, so in the future I may add something more specific to my review.
- Advantages:The brightness of the screen. Battery life up to 1.5 days of active use. Slim. Lightweight. Convenient. The back cover is metal. Sound, communication – everything works perfectly. No brakes.
- Disadvantages:No clear answer, will there be an update to Android 7 with the EMUI 5 shell.0
- Disadvantages:Long choice between Honor 8
- te and this model, ended up choosing the 6C. After a month and a half of use, not once have I regretted that I bought this device. Relative to its cost, everything works perfectly. For this price is quite satisfying.
- Advantages:Price Design Battery life Performance
- Disadvantages:CAMERA Lack of screen brightness
- Disadvantages: The screen at 4. After the phone with FHD, you can feel the lower resolution. There is a slight color inversion at different angles. The brightness on the street have to turn on full, the room at 30%. On the plus side, a good minimum brightness, it’s nice to use in total darkness before going to sleep. The design is ordinary, in the hand does not lie straight to the comfort, sharp edges, a bumper better. Metal on the back. 2.The 5D glass gives some wow effect, it looks especially good in gray when the entire front side is black. Battery life is good, 5-6 hours of screen time with two active SIM cards and constant 4G/wifi. Takes quite a long time to charge from the native 1A charger. Camera is just terrible, makes a lot of noise. The pictures are unnatural, all in cold tones. Even having HDR and the ability to fully manual settings do not save. Video in 1080p lags when stabilization is on. I can assume that when I upgrade, the camera will be software tweaked, but so far it’s awful. The front panel is more or less normal. The processor is enough for everyday use. Everything runs fast, without frees and freezes. (Unlock developer mode and set the animation to 0.5x) Phone just starts to fly. RAM 3GB, free 1.2 usually. Heavy games do not go as well as on the 800 snapper. Of the minuses, unloads running applications from memory, although the RAM 3GB. Fingerprint scanner works great, recognizes instantly in 95% of cases. Very convenient, you can lock any app with your fingerprint. As someone who has used pure android for the past 3 years (versions 4/5/6) the EMUI shell is excellent. Everything is harmonious, fast and convenient. No usual application menu, made like on the iPhone, everything on the main screen. If it wasn’t for the disgusting camera, it would be the best choice for the money.
The user hid their data
- Disadvantages:Started with the fact that the music freezes when charging (slow playback), now hangs when the screen is off, does not help neither access the background mode, nor cleaning the memory. Hanging happens even in the standard app, although with 3 frames of RAM this should not be
- Advantages:Screen, camera, fingerprint scanner, system shell, build quality, metal body, bright flashlight, fast action apps.
- Disadvantages:Honor’s system is good, fast, convenient. Camera is good, but the brightness is a bit of a letdown. Memory is fine (if not occupied by unnecessary applications) 32 GB. Fingerprint scanner works fast. Budget and a good phone. Recommended by!
- Advantages:The phone is ergonomic, comfortable, working
- Disadvantages:Some people may not have some of the features: For example, recording a call. A couple of times there was a glitch with the keyboard. Perhaps a little weak in signal reception. (if you compare). Minimal package.
- Disadvantages:Great working phone. Comfortable in your hand, especially when paired with a back cover Nillkin. Keeps well acb, about 1.5 days. Price is reasonable.Protective glass is already glued – no need to bother with accessories. (real user, I put the review anonymously)
The user has hidden his data
- Advantages:-Autonomy -Loyal battery -Fast interface, the shell just flies -Location determines the location quickly -Great in the hand -Sound in headphones I am not interested, but worthy for a budget -I put Open Camera, shots of better quality are obtained -Performance at the level, running instagram, Contact, doublgis, contacts, messages, and asphalt 8 at maximum, did not expect from this stuff such performance -Great in the hand -I am pleased that you can answer the phone with a fingerprint scanner, as well as swipe photos -4G holds steady, the battery does not go down at the speed of light.
- Disadvantages:-In the bright sun poorly visible on the screen -Auto brightness is not immediately adjusted, some advice from 4pda helped, although I just always stand at maximum and do not bother. 14.10.2017 – came an update, auto brightness seems to have evened out, works.
- Disadvantages:Bought the phone without much desire, just urgently needed a smartphone for 2 sims, now it is my main modern phone, which is perfectly optimized. Honestly, after the lumia I did not expect that the interface can work as fast on android. Handles all modern tasks perfectly, enough RAM for all tasks, built-in 32 is enough for me, battery can handle a busy day. One hand is not difficult to operate with one hand, even though my fingers are not big. In general, the smartphone is advised, with the daily tasks handles up to 5!
- Advantages:The best smartphone for the money!!!!!!! Very fast, easy to use interface, good functioning of the OS and hardware (don’t look at the 6 android) Great screen, good color transfer. battery holds 1.5 days. Not even that, a fair 36 hours of work! Front camera shoots well, the internal. Takes pictures is not bad (still 5 megapixels is not enough) Very nice to the touch, you do not even want to stick the screen “armor glass”. Communications is good.
- Disadvantages:Slippery, weak front, no separate slot for micro SD (or two sims or sim and flash drive)
- Disadvantages:I would like an NFC sensor… The front camera shoots well, the internal camera is good, but considering that the classmates are on average 3-5k more expensive I think the best phone in its segment. Everything a little cheaper on average is 2 times worse. All that more expensive for a couple of thousand. Either the same or slightly better (not perceptible)! I hate to advertise…. But if you have a budget of 10-11k is the ceiling, I highly recommend it. The smartphone is great.
- Advantages:Phone is good Battery lasts for one day if you play for 7 hours. I switched from iPhone to Honor!!! No regrets!!! The screen is crisp – colors are good! I compared it with 4 x Xiaomi… Honore liked it better in terms of shell and quality.
- Disadvantages:The screen is rounded – the glass does not stick completely, the edges come off.
- Disadvantages:My friend Honore 6 – has been working for two years for the benefit of the owner and does not dumb )) 4 xiao … ° and lies better in the hand)