The content of the article
Took3rd place Rating:
THE BEST PREMIUM IN-EAR HEADPHONES
Go to rating
Specifications Audio-Technica ATH-IM03 headphones
|Type of device||Headphones|
|Playable frequency range||18 – 18000 Hz|
|Maximum power||3 mW|
|Number of drivers||3|
|Type of mounting||No attachment|
|Headphone jack||mini jack 3.5 mm|
|Earphone jack shape||L-shaped|
|Cable length||1.2 m|
|Features||Replaceable ear cushions|
|The number of pairs of removable ear cushions in the kit||4|
|The case / case included||there|
Reviews for Audio-Technica ATH-IM03 Earphones
- Advantages:The sound is fast, bright and dynamic, very natural and alive. All frequencies are heard in great detail, there is no sags or dips. The sound insulation is good, the surrounding noises are very well muffled. The price for 3 drivers is not bad.
- Disadvantages:Not enough ear pads in the set – usually a lot more ear pads go with anchor headphones. Had to buy them from Comply for myself.
- Disadvantages:Excellent model in terms of price/performance ratio. I do not recommend to take less than 3 drivers – very often there will be gaps and “stairs” in sound. More than 3 is worth taking only for a very good player, and they are, of course, more expensive. So 3 drivers is the golden mean, just one each for bass, midrange and treble.
- Advantages:Sound: bright, natural and interesting. I was amazed at the depth of the scene. The fit: just perfect. The behind-the-ear fit of the ATH-IM03 sits in my ears securely. Appearance: cool, and it says it all. +The cable included is very strong, there is no microphonic effect.
- Disadvantages:Could not find.
- Disadvantages:ATH-IM03 is my favorite ear plugs. You can feel the Japanese quality in their every detail. Recommended! =)
- Advantages:Great (for earplugs) sound, tight and secure fit in your ears, three drivers.
- Disadvantages:The unusual design of the earplugs takes some getting used to.
- Disadvantages:Gave my younger brother to get him used to good sound.