When buying school uniforms, remember that your child will be wearing them 5 to 6 days a week. So choose products in which he will feel comfortable and confident all the time.
- The most popular manufacturers of school uniforms
- What to look for when choosing a school uniform
- Tips for choosing a uniform for schoolchildren
The most popular manufacturers of school uniforms
Many models on the Russian market can not be called quality. They are sewn from synthetic, poorly breathable fabrics, wear out quickly and have a boring design. Some even cause allergic reactions in children – skin rashes and feeling unwell.
Therefore, instead of buying school uniforms of unknown firms (especially Chinese), it is better to choose products from proven Russian manufacturers:
- Silver Spoon;
- Noble People.
Products of the above brands are of good quality and tailoring. They are hygienically and sanitary certified and are safe for the health of the child before they enter the market.
What to pay attention to when choosing a school uniform
School uniforms should consist of as many natural fabrics as possible. These materials are highly durable, soft and hygroscopic, they are air permeable, creating an optimal microclimate for the child. Therefore, the student feels quite comfortable and confident, and sweats less. For the warmer seasons it is recommended to use linen and cotton products, and for winter and cold autumn – woolen models.
However, it will be very difficult for you to find a school uniform, 100% made of natural fabric. Usually synthetic fibers are added to the structure of natural materials. This increases the life of the product, making it more durable, cheaper and less demanding in care. It is acceptable to add 55% synthetics to suit fabric and 35% to shirts, blouses. If the amount of synthetic fibers in the composition exceeds these values, the clothes are no longer safe and comfortable for the child.
The lining in the school uniform that comes in contact with the child’s skin should only be made from natural materials.
Seams and fittings
Remember that a child at recess, as well as before and after school, will be actively moving, and juniors in general run after each other and show friends newly learned fighting techniques or other wonders of flexibility. Such “life” can withstand only a quality product. So before buying always check the quality of external and internal seams, whether the threads stick out, whether the accessories and the lining are well sewn.
Make sure that the child clothes do not sting, do not squeeze the stomach, arms and legs. Such products will interfere with normal blood circulation, making it difficult to breathe, preventing the oxygenation of the brain, and therefore lead to reduced concentration and attention. If the pants or skirt are too tight on the stomach, the child could have stomach and intestinal problems. In addition, it can break the heat metabolism and develop allergies.
Bright colors in the school uniform are not acceptable. The products should be made in neutral colors. It is best to choose uniforms in pastel, gray, dark green or blue, burgundy shades.
Tips for choosing a uniform for a schoolchild
- Buy uniforms after trying them on. The child must approve of his new clothes, otherwise he will feel uncomfortable throughout the school year. Make sure that the form not only suits him, but it is also comfortable to walk in, run in, bend over and sit down in.
- Try to choose clothes according to size. New uniforms “grown out” will look ridiculous on your child, and a year later they will look worn out.
- Make sure that the product does not have a pungent smell, which may indicate the use of hazardous chemical dyes in the production.
- Choose several models of clothing. For example, for a girl, you will need to buy two or three blouses for every day, a sundress or dress, two pairs of pants, a skirt and one dressy blouse. For a boy, it is advisable to buy several pairs of pants, one jacket and vest, a couple of shirts for every day and at least one dress shirt.
In the following articles, our experts tell you how to choose the right chair for a schoolchild and the secrets of choosing a backpack for a child.